Aight I just took 20 10mg hydrocodone, you think that's enough to kill me?

Aight I just took 20 10mg hydrocodone, you think that's enough to kill me?

no

are you trying to commit suicide?

kek i took 40 10mg hydrocodone once after i was killed and came back to life

No you'll just be fucked up unless you have no tolerance

Yes I just took 10 more and I took some muscle relaxer

I've never took opiates

Depends on your tolerance. Was there any APAP?

don't jump off anything while on downers usually your so relaxed it doesn't kill you
A freind did it and survived so avoid that

So how many all together now? And how long since you've eaten them? If the opiates dont kill you all the tylenol in those NORCOS will definitely fuck your liver up.

OK hope you get where ur tryna go buddy
Good luck :)

if you’re trying to kill yourself, hang yourself and livestream it

Because if there was, say, 325 mg of APAP per pill, that's 6.5 grams, which almost definitely kill you.

seriously though, if you've eaten 20 10mg hydrocodones and you dont have an opiate habit you should seek medical attention.....you dont really wanna die, otherwise you wouldnt be posting about it here......you'd just do it! So drop the act! Either you're lying or just trying to get attention.....which is it?

Yeah there acetomin I feel really itchy

youve never eaten opiates before? if you're itchy its from them not the tylenol.....i highly doubt the veracity of OP's claims everybody.

Go to the hospital. It's just one call away. It would be super easy to change your mind right now.

Things get better my man, trust me.

Ex opiate addict here.......this kids full of shit.

He's obviously itchy from the hydrocodone

Retard or not retard

which is exactly what my comment said genius......I told him that if he's itchy its from the opiate in it not the tylenol (acetaminophen)

this

well I guess he died or got bored or both.......good luck lying user....godspeed

I'm exactly how many I've taken now but it's been a while, there my mom's and she's not home. I felt really high for a bit and now I'm just sweaty and itchy. You can doubt me if you want but I've already been to the hospital for a hanging attempt. I have bi- polar and I haven't taken my zyprexa for months

dont nod off then homie lol

how do you feel now @OP ?

drink liqour as much as you can

Nah you’ll just end up really sick vomiting for hours

And the Tylenol in it will wreak havoc on your liver

Don’t use pills to suicide kids, very ineffective. Hanging or jumping from a tall height are the way to go.

>!
newfag

Drink saltwater and vomit. Not cause the hydrocodone, ... the other part will fuck you up

Dude.. Don't.