Who are these two? Can I get a quick rundown?

Who are these two? Can I get a quick rundown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ComedyShortsGamer/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Logan and jake paul.

Youtube mega millionaires

annoying wiggers who need to get murdered soon

Pewdiepie and Matty B.

Real hard, pipe hittin niggas.

Logan and Jake Paul. Two brothers from Ohio who started off on Vine and transitioned to popular youtubers. Their popularity has to do with a lot of young kids who fall for their click-bait videos, and they remain relevant by enveloping themselves in drama every couple of months. I honestly have nothing against them, I just think there content is pretty boring.

Former Disney Channel stars turned Viners, and then when the medium of Vine died, they became daily vloggers on Youtube. They have a fanbase that is in the pre-teen demographic, and manipulate their audience into buying their merch, even though most of these kids are too young to know about quality versus cost. This puts pressure on family homes to provide the merchandise to their kids.

They're basically the bad boys of youtube, Logan filmed a dead corpse, and fake apologize. Jake alleged Faze Banks assaulted his assistant, and tried to ruin his career. Basically a lot of drama, and a lot of banter.

They're very interesting people, really.

two genetic dead ends.

That's Donal Trump in 1978

Logan 'Shogun' Paul and his irrelevant brother

they made vines and then pissed on some corpses in china or somehing

the most interesting thing about them is they are both going bald.

>hey, nons look here, a glitch!!!

Maverick and Team 10

If you don't like Jake and Logan Paul its easy enough to ignore them. What's even worse are all the youtubers making video after video trying to cash in on the hate, like H3h3 and others.

Just scroll through this guys videos to see what i mean. youtube.com/user/ComedyShortsGamer/videos

Two ugly as fuck teenybop heartthrob manchildren that 12 year old kiddies like for some reason.

Guy on the left is Jake Paul. He's a rapper. I don't know the shorter dude, though.

2 stupid people made famous by the same generation that was eating tide pods.
they are not the celebrities they want. but they are the celebrities this new generation deserves. if seen a higher IQ on people with brain cancer. and there father is a redneck brainfart. who honestly said people shouldnt be hater to his son. a son who filmed dead people in a suicide forest in japan. ofc this is Sup Forums. and this is normal here. but its stupid to think this kind of behavior is not getting hate on youtube. so his father is delusional. but he wouldnt be at home here on Sup Forums either. he is just a edgy mofo. who keep balancing on the edge of what medium like youtube accept. but would be to normal to hang out here. so he is nobody really.

ya mum an ya dad

A Chad and Beta faggot in Chads shadow.

hillbillies who have a lot of money doing "pranks" or just running around like canine bitches