Hey Sup Forums my cat just died and I'm really sad so give me some albums to listen to (pic related is the only picture...

Hey Sup Forums my cat just died and I'm really sad so give me some albums to listen to (pic related is the only picture I can find of him on my phone)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uD0qyXMjb1s
youtu.be/rYERdjstR0I
youtube.com/watch?v=2O4D5jNzv28
youtube.com/watch?v=ILwWk4KTDOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wop-a-din-din by Red House Painters is catcore, and the whole album (Old Ramon) is amazing.

sorry about your at op that really sucks

or cat, even

It's fine, animals die all the time, just sucks it had to happen now

rip cat

youtu.be/uD0qyXMjb1s

Cure - Faith

I'm really sorry OP

Thanks both of you these albums have been pretty good, listened to the Ramon and I'm listening to faith right now, really enjoy them

RIP kot

Carrie and Lowell - Sufjan Stevens

im glad the cat is dead. this is a joyous occasion

polar goldie cats

not even joking

sorry for yr loss

Dreams Never End by New Order

The worst part about him dying is that he froze to death so I don't even know when he died, we just found him this morning

lol

I listened to Ghost of the Great Highway a lot when a cat I knew died very suddenly and tragically. It wasn't even my cat, but the owner of it loved that cat more than I will probably ever love anything. The whole album is just about how life can be taken away at any moment and you'll never know why. Also Current 93's All the Pretty Little Horses is solid cat-core and very cathartic.

what the hell

youtu.be/rYERdjstR0I

iktfb

Really sorry about your cat OP. I wish it all the milk and treats in kitty heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=2O4D5jNzv28

youtube.com/watch?v=ILwWk4KTDOg

after like 5 days that fucking "poverty cat" thing is still so funny
also op, sorry about you and your cat, i love pets and they are super cute
check out Frankie Cosmos - Next thing and Susanne Sundfor - Music For People In Trouble, you can find them both on youtube as streams

It must suck to be a cat because it'll be looking at you while dying thinking "you bastard, you've hardly aged and I'll be dead soon". "Why have they hardly aged but I'm nearly dead?

sorry for your loss, your cat looked cool
>Felt - Crumbling The Antiseptic Beauty (1982)

I like the Vitamin strings tributes: NIN (piano especially), Deftones, and A perfect circle. Hang in there