Designated Survivor

Is it worth watching? I'm bored

Watch the West Wing instead

hell no it fucking tricked me into watching it

"Dropped" after episode 4
Actually dropped after episode 6

If you expect Jack Bauer presidenting: the show, skip. It's boring as Kuckman gets cucked by everyone. In the last episode the congress forced him to BUILD WALL, and his wife chastises him for not letting the rapefugees into the country

tried to be house of cards, instead is shit

SJW shit with refugees

It's a poor man's house of cards

Is there even anything going on with trying to find out who did the bombing? Like action scenes?

>muh innocent muslims

no its trash and 100% propaganda

Transparent pandering garbage. What's so hard about writing entertainment without shoehorning social justice issues?

>muh refugees
>muh wife's son
i wonder how many times the writer(s) jacked off as they were writing this shit
also i love how the people who represent their people is being shown as bad guys, but people who impose their will to unwilling public like the prez is being shown as the good guy.
libtards in a nutshell

I'm a huge Chief Kief and 24 fan, but I'm seriously considering dropping it. I can deal with some SJW shit, but some of the stuff going on in the show simply doesn't make sense considering the situation, like a bunch of governor assholes bossing the President around and making him answer their questions in a time of a national crisis.

Dropped after episode 2.

>DESIGNATED
my sides

Doesn't take much does it.

Dropped after 13 seconds of episode 1.

Its shit.

The president is a whiny little bitch. Hes constantly crying about not being able to do the job. Everyone walks all over him. At the same time you've got a shitty conspiracy that was obviously home grown.

You cant root for him. You just feel like slapping the shit out of him. Its not worth the time.

>Kuckman
>BUILD WALL
>rapefugees
When will reddit fuck off?

no redeeming features whatsoever

Sounds like I'm the only person here who doesn't see this "SJW" stuff and just sees the bullshit real life politicians spew out.

It's alright. Worth a watch.

>biggest attack in US history
>two out of the first four episodes are about muh Muslim persecution

Dropped when the second designated survivor showed up.

dropped it in episode 2 when they started the oohhh poor wittle babbie muslim propaganda