My Buddy’s girlfriend got wasted and let me take the picture. She said “hurry before he comes back out. Wwyd?

My Buddy’s girlfriend got wasted and let me take the picture. She said “hurry before he comes back out. Wwyd?

slap her tits as hard as i can and run away

Do it

When the bf comes back tie him up and make him watch as his girl becomes my sex slave

360 and walk away

Take the picture, then warn the friend and show him proof if he doesn't believe me. Then help him pack up her stuff and wingman for him at a bar.

I should fuck her? I really want to. Her ass is fat. Wwyd to her?

What would you make her do? She wants my cock bad

shit id tap that hard. more pics ?

This

Bros before hoes

Fuck yeah I really want to fuck her fat ass. How old are you and where from?

Idk suck it, tit fuck, have her beg for me, shit like that bassicaly the kinkiest thing you can think of

I’m gonna fuck the shit out of her and atleast finger her shitter. Why does she litterally just look like a giant whore?

Age?

Im not op idk how old she is

Good

That bitch looks 40.

Do a video with her n your buddy, upload in xvideos and subtitle "comendo a loirinha enquanto o corno filma" profit

I would definitely post the picture on Sup Forums.

U should have told her to show her puss too ?

I wanna know the story of what you said and how it came about that you asked jer to flash you

now that i know what she looks like when shes taking a shit.....i think her appearance level just went up a few notches.

He told her I said she had big tits joking around I guess. She brought it up and asked if I wanted to see and I said yeah and asked to take a picture sometime. She smiled and said hurry up. And I meant he w old are you

Help your buddy get a better looking girlfriend. Yikes!

How*

hey its that dude who always posts pics of his ugly gf taking a shit into a toilet

Show my buddy the pic and expose her whorish ways. You're a bad friend.

got her insta?

>got wasted
Yeah, but she forgot to tell her pupils to dilate themselves.