It is good that you have never wondered what lay beneath her robes...

>It is good that you have never wondered what lay beneath her robes, if her alabaster skin was as white and unblemished as her face. Or if perhaps she bore the scars of slavery... and if that would stir you more. Perhaps her deferent tone would change once you held her by the throat, and showed her how far a Jedi can fall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzLEBtObYxU
youtube.com/watch?v=kI9ugqMhCJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

star wars will never again be as good as kotor 2

What was her endgame?

>KOTOR II is now officially fan fiction

kill me

Never got the hype about this game
>rushed, unfinished story, darth nihilus part felt tacked on
>kreia rambling on and on and on
>none of your choices even matter
>shit companions
was very let down when i finished it as a kid

I've never managed to finish it, it's even more of a chore to play than the first game and it's twice as buggy.

Last time I tried playing it my game got corrupted.

Name a game where your choices truly mattered

the witcher 2

dragon age origins

I liked most of it but the pacing was really bad

Why does the Fable series have the same character? Does she transcend dimensions?

>tfw we'll never get another decent fable game

There is only one ( I ) choice in this game

not true, and even then, that one choice changes half the game.

Black Ops 2

Remember when you chose not to help Triss but then she got rescued anyway

>Implying that with all the KOTOR imagery and plot lines and other hints like Luke being the same fucking part of the galaxy the Rakatan homeworld was, they aren't going "soft-reboot" the shit out of it with Darth Nihilus writing bad Punk Rock songs in his mom's attic, because of just how empty it makes him feel when he cuts his writs with his lightsaber, but the heat sears the wounds shut before he can bleed to death
It's going to happen. [Insert obvious Darth Vader quote from Empire here]

corrupting your entire crew and turning them all into sith was the best part of these games

yew can do that? the fuck

Honestly, I felt the same when I first played it, but then recently I went through it again with a mod that effectively patches together the missing content that was simply not implemented into the game because of bugs/etc, fixes said bugs and honestly?

It's pretty damn good that way.
The companions I can see not being in everyone's taste, but I think there's plenty in there.

>tfw you'll never get a The Movies 2

this game is dialogue only, the game itself was shit.

>>tfw you'll never get a The Movies 2

Not anymore than the Marvel comics are now "fan fiction." Just separate universes. Frankly, even with some of the stupid shit in it, Legends is better than the SWCU at the moment.

Planescape: Torment

I think what he meant, is that now literally all of "Legends" is in the same category.
Disney bascially took the relatively well categorized canon system that existed, which established certain boundries, what stories are canon to what, and effectively functioned as a basic kind of reading guide for people interested in the stuff, and just threw it out the window.

Right now, unless you find some elite little hardcore Star Wars forum, or know a guy who read pretty much everything there is, you don't know what there is a point to read and what not, without going into a lot of research.

Before, you could just stick to the "mostly canon" sphere, and have a decent 40-50% chance that you'll read something you'll enjoy, if you're really into the movies.

I'll appreciate the game for being the first time (that I know of) someone insinuated the Jedi are self righteous pricks who think they know what's best, but really leave a trail of destruction where they go.
(Insert political commentary of your choosing here)
And this game allowed you to be absolutely horrifyingly evil, loved it.

Tired of all these pseudo-philosophical "more than two sides of the Force," "the dark side is actually good cause emotions, etc. bullshit, desu. Light = Balance, Dark = Chaos

>the dark side is actually good cause emotions

kreia spends the entire game shitting on the sith for being such incompetent, inconsequential retards

But she is an obvious practitioner of the dark side and most likely embraces its freedom or whatever. Just because the Sith may be incompetent, it doesn't mean she hates the dark side itself.

Dark side of the Force =/= Sith

Not the other guy, but:
I don't think it was ever implied in KOTOR 2 that "The Dark side is actually good cause emotions"

The only "dark side" character who claims to be doing "good" is Kreia, and she's only Dark Side by convinience. She literally wants to get rid of the Force, both Light and Dark Side, because she finds absolutely repulsive the idea of some sort of deity manipulating her and every other person's actions, rigging odds on a universal scale, to fulfil destinies and twist the hands of fate

Also, she infact supports your idea that the Jedi are a sort of Balancing/Order giving force, and the Sith are Chaos.

She just finds the Jedi to be equally dangerous, because they're blindly going around, pretending like the universe isn't the miserable place that she sees it to be, and enforcing their own ideals of order on it, in the name of the Force.

She basically considers them to be Lawful Stupid

The Sims

star wars is stupid and gay

My nigga.

dude it always was, it was jus really good fan fiction

This is the only choice that really doesn't matter and you even call her out on it.
I always go withregret

God I hate kreia, mostly because I wanted her to like me and give me approval but she never does, no matter what you do. eventually I was like whatever but I guess that is not allowed because
>Apathy is death. Worse than death, because at least a rotting corpse feeds the beasts and insects

itt's not that hard, you just have to be pragmatic and introspective and try to be relatively neutral

>none of your choices even matter
What do you mean? end choice did not matter but most do. you get to pick who lives, who dies. you get to make or nor make friends and teach them light or dark side.

jade empire

yes she does, you just suck,
>save everyone
>be pure light
>show keria mercy at the end
>lots of other stuff
play better

Post menopausal women are the lowest form of human life. Their only purpose is to babysit the children of breeders. No validation is needed.

They will still fuck the lore. This is Malachor now and you can forget about a good squeal ever coming out. its all online mmo faggotry now

That's actually pretty cringy writing. I don't remember the rest of the game being that bad but it's been awhile.

All you have to do is listen and consider her advice or explain your actions whenever she happens to get pissy with you to get influence with her, you have to go out of your way and be a 100% goodie-two-shoes/edgelord to piss her off

shes a hag, she never had kids just raised other peoples, shes a bitter nanny basically

The restored content mod fixes a lot of things and improved the game greatly. Still not nearly as good as the potential of the game. Damn shame really. Chris Avellon gave an interview a few years ago explaining how they were pushed and pressured by LucasArts into releasing the game several months before it was finished to in order to sell it for Christmas.

yep. you can redeem them or turn them into your slaves. you can make them spit on their old values and there are even sequences where you gain influences on light side characters by giving them an adrenalin rush from rushing a room and killing whomever is there, just for the heck of it

delivery is all

She's one of the best written characters into video games. The fact that Obsidian got a theater actress to voice was brilliant too. It's the only job in voic acting she's done and she was phenomenal.

you won't like it if you did not like the first one
>Marvel comics are now "fan fiction.
implying reboots don't crush the universe.
implying one of the reasons people like star wars and other fiction universes is not that despite their flaws they don't reboot every 2 seconds(or ever)

their is an extensive podcast with Chris and the creators of the Mod its really good hrs long tho

only shitters deal with absent utes

truth hurts?
She hated the force and felt people became too dependent on it. one way or the other it made them its puppets or just complacent idiots.

>i will consider what you say and decide for myself...something something
works everytime

only thing I remember from that game is the intellectual whore house with book loving succubuses

To prove the Jedi and Sith wrong.

shitting is what we do m8, be proud

That's why I posted it.

I tried getting into this game but I just can't. I've been spoiled by pretty graphics and fast paced combat.

Believe it or not but some video games used to be well written.

>Apathy is death. Worse than death, because at least a rotting corpse feeds the beasts and insects

She's not wrong

>fart a whole bunch of pseudo-intellectual tripe
>it's funny because rats can't talk
you just lack taste desu

thats funny as fuck, writers trolling you realize?

KOTOR 1 was better desu

no

>>save everyone
When I try to do got I constantly get shit like on nar shaddaw
youtube.com/watch?v=hzLEBtObYxU
yes you can gain influence on her so she tells you her secrets but you can never make her like/respect you beyond you being a pet project and unlike other characters your influence has no impact on any of her views. you can explain but she is never satisfied and puts you down regardless of the answer being DS or LS. in some cases the answer has to be DS like when you tell her you will use the handmaid or put down visas
youtube.com/watch?v=kI9ugqMhCJo

>fart a whole bunch of pseudo-intellectual tripe

That's the joke. You can do stuff like that in the game when you make a character with a high intelligence stat.

Mira too lewd

Alpha Protocol

true.

you noticed it was a joke. that doesn't make the joke deep or even particularly well-written. hence: you lack taste

>you noticed it was a joke

You didn't immediately think it was a joke? You may be a bit retarded.

Because that choice doesn't matter or because you call her out on it?

I did not really like fallout. turn based combat just turned into shit ton of needless micro management and time limits just make it impossible to enjoy the game. by the end most cities I visited ended up dying out or being overrun by mutants because I was not at X location in X time

damn, ok you need to do better fuck you should have maxed out her influence by the end of telos academy, petty shit like that doesn't matter

i'm just pointed out that you noticed a joke, left in that game. holding up the joke as being 'well written' makes it look as though you lack taste.

not really. gameplay was better in 2. you also get to know characters on a deeper level and side stuff was interesting. overall plot was also meh beyond the twist and non of your actions had any impact on the worlds you visited beyond manaan kicking you out for killing the fish god. being a lawyer was also not very fun. I liked infiltration mission and partying with sith girls. both games needed more arena combat (with it giving you something, even if its bit of respect)

Yeah the combat takes some getting used to. You can fool with the settings to make things faster and simpler but only by a little. If you try again don't worry about the time limit thing. It goes away halfway through the game and you have to really try to fail the mission.

star wars is stupid and gay, much like people who watch star wars and talk about star wars

are you clinically retarded? Im saying you can have max influence but all it gets you is backstory. she will never stop being condescending and disproving, its just her character and she will no more move than hanharr become a pacifist

Kreia likes pragmatism. Every choice you make should be weighted to your advantage in her opinion. If you act like an edgelord and kill strangers for fun you're gonna get shit on. If you act like space Jesus and help people just to make yourself feel good you're gonna get shit on.
She's very much sith and dark side in that respective. Extremely manipulating and conniving.

only at the end, right at the end if you do it all right, she's really nice not just talking about the future and shit with the npcs, but she has this little speech just for you which you probably never got, cause you suck

KOTOR II sucked so bad I never left the planet with that dude and his floating, fake hand.

I beat KOTOR like 50 times though.

>MFW she says you are too old for her

What, he's right.
Choices in that game matter since the character creation.

>he didn't play the restored edition

you're missing out tbqh pham

only if you accept the corporate canon takeover. KOTOR 1+2 were officially recognized as canon when they were made. In my book, that can't be retracted.

The speech where she tells you how you are her hope and tool?

who fucking cares, its a mess, you know back when lando had the falcon he once fought with giant space manta rays?

telos is bit tedious but most good shit happens on nar shaddaa. you missed out, a little

nah but close you'll get their

post vid for proof.

lol, nah

what are you evne talking about? I'm not saying all fanfiction is canon, only that KOTOR 1+2 were approved as canon by Lucas himself, back when they were made, just like all other licensed SW games (except Lego)

>confirmed for being full of shit

all the books were approved by lucas as well, and I know fucktons of stupid shit thats been approved as 'canon' by lucas over the decades, and its a convoluted mess, and some really bad writing, and some good stuff, but saying shit is or isn't canon means nothing since none of the SW stuff matched up anyways

ok, keep playing brah