Stories where you fuck a mom. Jerking off to a mom, fucking a friend’s mom. Anything is fine

Stories where you fuck a mom. Jerking off to a mom, fucking a friend’s mom. Anything is fine.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

>Hook up with a girl 8 years ago
>Recently met her again by chance
>She had a son 4 or 5 years ago
>Fuck her without compromise

EZ

i've fucked one mom in her early 20s who had a kid at 15 or so. her pussy was so loose sometimes i was the one who was faking orgasm

fuck a mom who likes mom-son roleplay with me. Also has a son

you want to role play with my Gilf?

What does your gilf look like?

What the fuck is that thing?

Spam pig

>i was 14, she was 28 and had three or four kids. My best friend was there, we knew she fucked our friend who was a year younger. She used to buy us alcohol and get drunk with us.

I've jerked off a few times to my mom getting fucked by different bfs.

>we want to fuck her but friend doesn’t know how to bring it up. I just started kissing her
>she stops me and says no
>I stick my hand down her pants and start clawing my fingers into her pussy
>she starts moaning eagerly
>she pulls out my cock and starts sucking on it
>her teeth keep dragging on my cock
>my friend pulls her pants off and starts playing with her pussy while she blows me
>can’t remember but her kids might have still been up.

Meh, I don’t feel like writing more

>Be me
>Fucking mother of two
>Hear them knock down baby gate
>Start pumping with renewed haste
>Bust a nut
>Turn around
>See 2yo staring
>Child is horrified

I have sex regularly with my wife, and our bedroom is adjacent to the kids' room.

I'm surfing Sup Forums on my phone, waiting for the kids to fall asleep so I can go in the other room and slide my dick into their mom's butt, and then later have some tea while watching Colbert before we go to sleep.

u monster

Get her to spread her legs and I'll think about it

>Colbert
>u monster
agreed

this filthy pig every fucking week. stop it.

Happened to me before smashed white girl while her kids were in the living room watching cartoons she's a screamer, her kids screaming and banging on my door they think I'm hurting mommy when I was breaking her walls down no jericho

And that should stop us from enjoying them?

This isn't my story, but I recall reading a post a while back in a thread about dirty sex stories and someone posted a story about how they were in their teens, I think, and were staying the night at a friend's house. So, late at night, his friend falls asleep, and he gets up to use the restroom and notices that the mom's door is open and she passed out drunk. So, he sneaks in to her bedroom, shuts her bedroom door, and jacks off and cums on her face. He wipes his cum off her face, she's do drunk that she doesn't even start to wake up, and he sneaks back out to his friend's room and no one finds out.

I found the story to be extremely fucking dirty and erotic. I tried to ask them for more details, but the thread 404's before he replied again. If he happens to be in here, please elaborate on that story. I jacked off thinking about more than a few times and would really like to know some more details.

>when you obviously havent fucked many girls

I made an ad on cl in the m4mw section. This guy replied to one of my ads, i replied back but he never got back to me. Later on I made another ad and he replied again, wanted to tell him to fuck off but I didnt and replied back. He got back to me and sent a picture of his gf. He lived in the next town and wanted to meet me beforehand, we met outside a local diner. I met him at a motel, she was blindfolded and I could fuck her bareback. His plan was for her to have it on all night but she took it off after a little bit, she was a good fuck. Never had to use lube with her because her pussy was always wet.

Sadly I didnt have much money back then so I couldnt meet them at the motel much, only met a few times before they broke up. The same guy got a new gf who is his current wife, we fucked a bit before but now its more of a serious thing but she has some health issues so we dont meet often. I know theyve fucked other guys but recently said they only want to see me, which I think is just really just BS though lol.

Anyway, ive stalked them on facebook a little bit. Just seeing what they posted and their family members. Ive though about sending some of the pics and videos I have of them during our threesome and how theyd react. The current womans son is my age or a bit younger, shes only in her late 40s but is already a grandmother to like some 7-9 year old kid. Her son is also one of those chad looking italian motherfuckers with light green eyes and Ive always wanted to know how he would react if I sent him a naked picture of his mom to him but with the face cropped out, she doesnt have any tattoos so he shouldnt know its her. Bitch has a banging pawg body, the slimthick type. Think kellyd divine when she first started but a bit more muscle.

Please tell me you watch him ironically.

It's the sick piece of shit OP. Surprised he hasn't posted this yet

Get a life faggot

>must have children
>thinking about her children
>masturbating
fucking pedo scum

Hey, you got Kik? If so, I'd be interested in finding out more about what you pulled off and how you did it. You can Kik me at LittleHooptie if you'd be down to chat about this shit.

>fucking a friend’s mom
And you wonder why you've never had a friend

jump off a cliff into the sea you fucking creep

>Be me. 23 or so
>Start an assistant manager position at an office with me and MILF.
>Second I met her had a major hardon for her
>we ended up having a sexual relationship
>fucked at least once a day for about 8 months. Best time of my life
>She ends up quitting and I take her job. Work it for about a year
>We fall off the face of the earth from one another
>miss her constantly
>I eventually move out of town town for a few years.
>decide to move back to old town
>Begin dating a girl
>she is a bit younger and clingy
>takes me back to meet her mom n stepdad.
>Guess who her fucking mom is (Different last names - divorce or some shit)
>like a fucking freight train hit me when I walked in
>We pretended like we didn't know each other.
>she got me alone in the kitchen and started crying, confessing she loves me.
>Didn't know what to say, called it off with daughter about a week later

The white trash part of me thought it was the best thing ever. The adult, rational side of me thought it was too fucked and I couldn't handle it.

>when, bugs... become real

But seriously, closing the office for lunch and fucking your boss on the floor of the back office is the hottest thing I ever did. Still have fantasies about it.

Wish I could go back.

I don't know if mom and daughter know.

YOU fucked a mom, and her daughter? Top keys

U sick fuck

kill yourself, you dirty old man

Yes, but after the euphoria faded, I was depressed af about it since I had real feelings for both of them, esp. mom. I could've been happy with her, but the fact that I stuck my dick in her daughter's asshole would make family get togethers awkward.

Hey doc when you do my boobs just stick a couple of bowling balls in.

who was better in the sack?

Been with my girlfriend for about 5 years now. And for 5 years I've been obsessed with her mom. I use to live with them when my parents kicked me out and she would go to work at 7 AM and My girlfriend was in college so she'd leave at about 9. Every day I use to go into her moms room and take a dirty pair of panties out of her basket and a clean pair from the drawer and I would jack off smelling the dirty pair and when I came I would put some in that little pouch on the panties and just knowing she would wear them turned me on. And one night I found nudes of her on her boyfriends computer (no puss though) and ever since then my fetish is small tits with medium nips. I don't know why I'm so attracted to her.

> Smokes a lot so has smokers voice
> skin drops a little
> a complete bitch to everyone
> alcoholic

Haven't done the panty thing since 2015. But I would still fuck the shit out of her given a chance.

What the fuck are you two morons talking shit about? The guy posted a story about how he posted an ad on Craigslist and ended up fucking a guy's two different girlfriend, who both wanted it. I was just curious what type of ad he posted and how that type of shit works. What the fuck is wrong with that?

You two fucking idiots should go find a trap/sissy thread or whatever the fuck they're calling them these days. You faggots would probably have a great time in there.

Sounds like a meth head i work with

>be 15 year old me, tall awkward white kid, kind of chubby, shoulder length wavy brown hair and puberty beard
>go to party at sexy classmates house who I have a big crush on, meet her mom who is hosting the party and find she's really fucking hot too
>this 33 year old is buying bottles of liquor for about 8 high school freshmen, wow her mom is so fucking cool and damn she's hot
>end up making out with a girl whose brother doesn't like me, so he tells the mom hostess that I told him she's cute, as I go to get more drink she approaches me and asks to help her out in her master bedroom for a second
>she locks the door behind us and turns the light off, pushes me onto the bed and starts getting naked, ask me if I'm a virgin
>I had only had sex once before and it was 30 seconds of condom and no climax cut short
>she thinks that's adorable and starts giving me head
>I am awful at trying to fuck her with a condom, can't keep erection but do my best to pound it while it's still hard, she's a bit looser than my hand lol
>eventually she just sits in between my legs and starts licking the head of my penis, saying nothing to me, I take this as my cue to start jacking off
>like 10 sad minutes later I blow a load in her face, it's really fucking hot and even though I was awful, it's easily one of my fav sex memories and the word got out to school and I became relatively infamous for it

tldr im a motherfucker