Cringe thread. GO!

cringe thread. GO!

Handsome guy enjoying his rice krispie treat

Fat faggotry.

I don't think you understand cringe...

I don't get why this is cringe. Guy is making a weird face but so?

Scream rape. Seriously, the hair kills everything. I can deal with confident chunky bitches, but Jesus fuck your hair looks like shit

It'll be like making out with myself . She looks like my

my nigga aphro

Pretty sure I've met the guy and know where this is. One of those centers which provide a place for autistic people and the mentally weak to just be themselves without chads busting then for liking what they like it looking the way they look.

Lost pretty hard to this.

fuq

Ok

Fack you bro

Liking Deadpool is top-tier cringe.

jesus christ I think I went to school with her

aaa

i'd fuck that

fuckin nerd.

She makes my penis stir to life.

And what comes next was bust a nut!

TL/DR: Girl razors are designed for more sensitive areas and are designed better/to last longer.

>when, bugs... become real

>when faggots... need to stop botting

Have you ever used one? They’re just as cheap and blunt as a men’s razor.

The only difference is the marketing and the color.

report it when you see it. we've got to work together to end the faggotry

dubs of truth!

How about men's clothes vs. women's clothes? Ever been clothes shopping with a girl? They can buy 3 or 4 pairs of name brand jeans for the same price as one pair of name brand men's jeans. To pick razors and extrapolate a conclusion that you say is true only on that is faggotry of the highest order.

That is absolutely disgusting. Why do I have a boner?

Down-right-Fierce

Also, she could just shut her cock sucker and BUY and USE the men's razors. There's nothing stopping her. I've had gfs who've used my razors on a thousand occasions. Never a complaint. I can't wear their jeans or shirts though. And they're a quarter of the price.

They're perfectly allowed to follow alternatives, they just never do because it's easier for them to complain and imagine someone else will come fix the problem for them

They could just buy men's products or actually start like a collective investigation/poll/whatever the fuck. But they'd all rather get Likes and views on social media so they'll never accomplish anything.

fucking pottery.

I have, and they're nice, but I prefer my fusion 5 blade. So does my girlfriend. She uses the guy blades too.

I didn’t read the photo but I don’t see the point in making special razors for women to shave. No one should feel like they have to shave. It’s not a big deal. But then again, i love it when a woman has a nice untrimmed bush etc.

so why don't women just buy the man blades?
stupidity and gender based marketing, that's why.

I find the sleeker design on men's razors to be good. I especially like the flex ball ones as I have a couple awkward places for hair (like right on the jawline, being able to bend every which way helps keep it clean shaven).

Honestly been telling girls to take the cheap way out for eons but you know, these are the kinds of people who say groceries are super expensive but never sale-hunt, nor do they buy in bulk/for the long-term. They're also pretty guilty of not using leftovers.
>inb4 leftovers are gross
then get rich faggot

Emergency content.

I just love "holy fucking shit dude" because that's my exact reaction everytime

Guy on left= Sup Forums
Fat man = Tumblr
Fat black lady = Buzzfeed

We already have a containment board for cringe. Its called /pol.

Women dont have to shave nearly as much as men, hence our need for added refills since we have to switch razors entirely more often.

Then just buy the one for men. The reason the pink one sells at all is because women buy them because they're "cute". TL;DR this is womens fault.

born with a mental disorder does not equal cringe retard.

1/2

2/2

holy fuck my sides
I lost

I'm just saying the reasoning as to the expense. Girlfriend is a tomboy, so she likes dude stuff.

Some women with darker hair shave as much as the average man and in the same places. Some get just as hairy as men when they don’t.

that's fine.
but still, it seems like social pressure and following society is pressuring people into doing pointless shit.

Holy fucking shit, that thing needs a goddamn flamethrower.

The enemy couldnt kill him. He's already dead.

She can shave if she wants to.

> my name's Ricky
> everyone in the circle: "Hi Ricky"
> And my stepfather beats me

With fucking what? Throw her ass back in the congo with Tarzan. Fuck me, I think my dick receded into me.

"The bullet, it broke flesh. Like a pat of butter, it tore it away and breached the surface, peeling it away with force and heat. What it met beneath was not the ebb and flow of a man's life, but what remained inside when the man died and the body lived on.

It was void, ennui, hopelessness. It was despondence, a quiet admission that things would never get better. That violence was such a plug to at least make him feel a pulse, a shock of reality, of life.

But it never gave him life-- just the taste, the vestiges of what it could have been."

fat fuck detected

> for the discerning man who wanna fuck a woman but like grabbing guys in the locker room

> When you're 16 but the combined age of your parents is 120+

aaaaaaand i lost it
totall KEK^1000

This is satyre anyway

checked

not. It's from that shitfest redit
they pick apart images of guys just rp'ing and make a sick Fuck game of it

lulz

How soon until people start wearing diapers in public

fuck this sick shit
get away from the kids

>Andy-Kun

Too much. Time for bed.

I got banned for posting that on Facebook lol.

kys

Am I supposed to hate the Robert guy more? I've seen a series of these posted in both cringe and YLYL threads. Dude always just comes off as some prick who has to say something about everything and always needs to have the last word.

>spurmburp

Cringe does not mean recoil in horror and slight arousal

That picture just makes me want to weez

Most of that image is fucking stupid but "My flesh and blood lives, no matter the case." is alpha as fuck

Why are these cringetards always so consumed with sex? Women will fuck and marry a dude with a 2" penis with zero hesitation. Women don't give one single shit about the quality of sex. It all boils down to your attitude and your appearance - if you're fun to be around and good looking women will come and keep coming back.

If your dick is too small, eat her ass. They love that shit.

God damn it's not that difficult to understand.