Petrol?
Amateur Rapper?

Holy shit another black man on Sup Forums? What is up my nigga

im not a rapper im a student in college
hey what up you like it here or naw?

how big dick?

why do you guys drink so much grape & orange soda

Who's your favorite rapper?
Doesn't it bother you that most of b is so racist?

Honestly I don't have any more questions for you cause just being a black dude isn't that interesting to me.

How many white sluts have you blacked? Also are your parents married?

Me 2
Guess
I hate grape juice I hate orange soda unless it's crush

Dick picture.

4 inches

What's the best way to seem cool to black dudes so I can have a black friend?

timestamp or white dude larping

finally another brotha in here.
wassup wit it bruh bruh?

Would be impressed if you are Jamaican.

i dont really have a favorite rapper rn i listen to anything that my ears like but an artist i love right now is a lofi aritst named eljiah who
youtube.com/watch?v=FPcf6x6GJLc
and b being racist i know that some are memeing and some are serious but at the end of the day everyones entitled to their own opinion
none im a virgin
there you go
be yourself and highenergy
after this
stop im not ghetto please try again
im haitian but my mom came to america with nothing and now she owns her own company making 200k a year im 18 rn

This. Want to see that melanoid skin too bro.

Just time stamp the light part of the palm of your hand.

So you’re a nigger with a big dick and a virgin, also conversing with Sup Forumstards instead of trying to fuck white girls. Pathetic.

there you go
i really dont give a fuck about pussy ive never cared i dont know ive had chances to fuck but never took em plus im attracted to white girls and only ever had 1 white girlfriend. right now i wanna finish college more then anything

My dad is half african, is it acceptable to say nigga? I look like a light skin and I got that big dick yo. But the blue eyes throw people.

why is your community so nigger?

as soon as you say yea my father/mother is black people would accept it. i honestly dont care though i let anyone around me say it. after all its just a word

!chim click clack! bing bing chim?

its half niggers half blacks
people who want a future and people who complain about the past.
chim cluck cluck click boom boom clakka clakka brep brep gun boom boom sheeiiitttt

So you’re a fag. That’s fine dude. Hopefully the right white dude finds you. Good luck.

>when, bugs... become real

lol alright man
stop spamming your shitty advertisement .
i get it . you and nicole invested in a shitty wholesale watch company and now you cant get rid of it and your in the red . just fucking stop you think these people on b really want a shitty fucking watch ?

You are vile looking creatures, don't you at least feel a guilty conscience when you breed with good looking women outside of your kingdom?

like i said everyones entitled to their own opinions
im ok with people thinking its disgusting but what i believe is that love is love

What’s your major? African American studies.

You that black guy with the blue ish/ darker colored Chevy hat that posts the ama things?

computer science its a booming industry and ive always been fascinated in coding ive been teaching myself through youtube and Sup Forums.
nope i drive a BMW X5

Im an african pronce. Wire me money so I can expand the reaches of your very own bank account?

OH I THOUGHT YOU MEANT CAR NO I NEVER DID LOL
ooga booga go back to africa

Why do nigger always have such nice teeth, white and nice.

its the color tone when you put dark on light you notice more.
if you put white on white then you dont think about it

Kek. On the low-key you just double replied to me in this anonomous comment. I'm high as fuck

Hottest race white, Latina, Indian, asian, aboriginal or nigger?

whats being high like?

Whats the biggest crime you have ever done?

What do you currently do for money?

What's the deal with airline food?

white then spanish,asian,indian,nigger,aboriginal
are aboriginals even normal
probably never returning a book back to the library i paid it off but i know i owe a movie or something

>wants to finish college instead of fucking

You a smart nigga

thank you and you some nice dubs

Do other blacks talk shit and call you white for going to school and doing well financially?

nope back then yea when i was in middle school and high school i would speak properly and there was a running meme in high school where they'd say im a white man stuck in a black mans body

Negro, you're not ugly, don't lower yourself like that.

god bless you for not adopting ebonics.

What is the purpose to life?

>Ask an ugly nigger

I dont see one.

Same dude. But I dropped out now im not in school or fuckin.

thanks baby
i spoke like a hood nig up until like 6th grade when i realized i dont wanna affiliate myself with that and i was raised better
to make some type on impact
whether it be make a baby, own a company, or evern teach the younger generation
as long as you contribute something that carrys on after your death then your life meant something
thanks lol
stop it :(

You're so fuckin precious when you smile ~

i loved this meme while it was out