So i sold this guy some edibles and he got caught eating them at school. They searched me...

So i sold this guy some edibles and he got caught eating them at school. They searched me, and i wasn't stupid enough to get caught with any money or drugs.
What they have against me:
"But user he said it was you that gave it to him"
That's literally all. How fucked am i Sup Forums?
Any advice?

underage b&

fuck off normie

never bring any drugs or money to school ever again and you'll be fine

if you are of Caucasian origin id say you are home free.

18 senior fag

no proof is no proof, unless your dumbass get's caught on camera, or you slip up with an alibi.
Keep calm, don't stress it, and don't attract attention for a good while.

Also quit being a faggot and do your dealings outside of school

if you're american you can just shoot them.

with a decent lawyer
as long as they get no other witnesses (ie people willing to say under oath you gave then drugs)
and the amount he had was less than the minimum amount for distribution
you should be fine

First of at that guy is a fucking snitch and he should be shamed or beaten on and never sell him anything. They have no evidence deny everything

Literally say "You're going to believe some drug addict over me? His dealer probably told him to blame it on me just so he doesn't get in trouble." bla bla bla

Can you say you wouldn't do the same in his shoes?

you have to be 18 or female to post on this website

This, they have nothing on you. You'll probably be fine

As long as there is no pre existing texts messages of any sort talking about the deal you should be fine

Are you going to beat his ass or bully him until you graduate? That's what we did to snitches in highschool.

Be hopeful they ain't checking what your posting

Burden of proof is on the person accusing. Dont admit anything, delete any text messages, dont sell weed to highschoolers you fucking retard. 20 years in prison isnt worth making $70 on an oz. If youre gonna risk 20 years you might as well sell crack or something else worth your time.

Dont ruin your life dude

Trips Checked

deny deny deny, your story was an everyday thing in highschool, its just your words vs theres and they were caught doing drugs

Nice trips.
Also im the most forgiving person ever, i know i might have done the same in his shoes so im not mad.

This
Mostly

If it's high school not to much to worry about depending how backwards they are but they may send you to get drug tested if you fail they may send you to alternative school for a few weeks you dont HAVE to take it but failure to do so may also result in a few weeks at alternative (2-4 in my old school typically)

Yes, been in the very same situation multiple times and would never rat someone out for my fuck up

lmfao bruh if anyone asks you where you ever got any drugs just tell them its some black guy around the block..

>pussies don't need a safe environment to deal in.

user: "prove it"
Thats all you gotta say nigga

Just deny, don't fuck with that kid anymore, and if you are questioned by the police ask them for a lawyer before answering anything. Don't even second guess that last bit. They'll get you for admittance anyway they can.

My reply to every question has been "I have no idea what your talking about" looking them straight in the eyes lol.

Pose a lot of hypotheticals like "if I said you gave me meth does that make it true?"

It wasn't me. It's wasn't me. BLM!!!!! He did nuffin wrongz.

It's he says/she says.

They have nothing against you. Without evidence, they can't do anything to you, and you can easily turn it around and say they were not only his, but he was trying to offer you some.

No evidence, no problem.

People who say snitches get snitches are going to be the first to snitch.
In fact, the guy who made "stop snitching" so popular, snitched!

"that dude has never liked me, and took the opportunity to fuck me over since he's the one getting into serious trouble. I don't like him, and I barely even talk to him!"

>didn't deal to someone IN SCHOOL
>there wasn't risk right off the bat.
>not a pussy for dealing in such a wholesome safe environment.
Stick to alleys and stay out of schools, parks and neighborhoods.

Fucking highschool faggot.
Go away

Bro if the cops already searched you your probably straight unless they decide to be dickheads and search your house or some shit like that which I really doubt that would happen. One of my friends was arrested just based on the fact that they were “sure” he was selling weed so I would be a little cautious. Just lay low don’t sell shit and if you have weed or edibles smoke/eat that shit. That kid that snitched on you is a pussy

oh to be young. i miss those days

deny deny deny
destroy phone
done.

OP here with an update: talked to the guy i guess he's suspended for a week and kicked off the sports team.

Why Tf did u reply to me

I didn't know "Bigfoot impersonator" was a sport, what rural-ass PNW school do you go to OP?

KEK so false. When I was in college I got dragged before the judicial board and "convicted" several times when there was literally zero evidence (i.e. the cops i dealt with said they had nothing and left but the school pressed charges anyways). you are guilty unless you can prove beyond any doubt whatsoever that you dindu nuffin.

How autistic does one have to be to get caught eating edibles?
>Chad no eating in class
>it’s not pot!
>excuse me? What’d you say Chad?

they don't have anything on you. delete any and all texts/messages related to anything regarding or even hinting at drugs or incriminating talk. flip the story and you will be fine. I've done this a few times in both high school and Job Corps. it will work, trust me.

>with a decent lawyer
kek u watch too much movies. btw this board is 18+ kiddo.

deny everything to anyone who isn't a cop

when the police come, the first thing you do is say "I am hereby explicitly invoking my fifth amendment right to silence" and repeat it for EVERY SINGLE QUESTION until they stop asking you questions.

you still have to identify yourself, though, so don't lie about or withhold that information. (Hiibel v Sixth Judicial District Court of Nevada--and to some extent Terry v Ohio)

remember: "I am hereby explicitly invoking my Fifth Amendment Right to silence" after EVERY SINGLE FUCKING QUESTION. you are NOT protected by the Fifth Amendment unless you EXPLICITLY INVOKE IT. otherwise, your very silence will be used as incriminating evidence against you. (Salinas vs Texas--and also Berghuis v Thompkins). Look it up.

I'd say you're either black or inadvertantly admitted it to them.

You're assuming OP doesn't dress like a highschool faggot. Imagine a homeless man saying these words to a cop. OP is probably mexican, no way theyll believe him.

college boards are astoundingly anti-male and do not require any proof at all. they are not actual courts in which guilt must be proved. colleges look for any reason to boot a person out so they can keep the money without having to exchange knowledge anymore.

look at Title IX for christs sake. if you get accused of rape, even obviously falsely, you are FUCKED SON

Yea that's why there's so many episodes of law and order with dudes getting away with rape and the colleges covering it up yea gtfo

This response fell about a mile from making any kind of sense.

this, i experienced it first hand. one time i was studying in my dorm and hadn't smoked/done any drugs at all and the hallway smelled like weed because some dumb ass couldn't be fucked to take it outside. cops came, i invited them to search my place, they said they couldn't charge me and left but the cuck RA decided i was still guilty. had to go before a panel of wanna be law students who were literally sjw dykes wearing pants suits. They found me guilty and suspended me so i just dropped out and said fuck this. it was like the third time that kind of thing had happened to me in as many years

"You cut him a deal if he gave you a name. Any name you'd believe. I've been searched and cleared already. If you don't leave me alone, I will press charges for slander and harassment. Do we understand each other?"

>welcome to communism 101

There’s no evidence or proof. You’re good.

Don't admit to anything or bring in other people to corroborate your story because some one will likely trip up. Just stonewall until they stop eventually. Never take any drugs to school and erase mentions of any drugs on your social media. Finally don't keep any drugs at home. You can stay clean for 3 months until you graduate and avoid being transferred to some alternative school.

I'm an attorney. This guy has downs.

>guy who has never touched an edible in his life detected

wtf sport does that ape play, giant football?

Don’t admit shit until they provide you with real evidence. Since you’re a kid, they’re going to probably bluff a lot and try to intimidate you.

>So i sold this guy some edibles and he got caught eating them at school.

How the fuck do you get "caught" eating "edibiles"?

Dude is having a snack, how the fuck does anyone determine it's loaded without a lab test?

Plus any cunt that rats out their supplier deserves to have his ass handed to him in a sack.

What are you a NIGGER ? Dindu nuffin is all you have to say ...

This, and I hope you're decent at keeping your composure.

Tell them he tried giving you some and is trying to blame you

You reply with" oh if he told you then that should be all the evidence needed. Let's call the cops, oh and my lawyer."

They want you to be afraid and out yourself. If they had anything they could arrest you for they wouldn't be talking to you, they'd be arresting you. Never forget that, they talk to you so you fuck yourself.

It's school. Probably started acting really high to look cool straight after his first bite.

Truth. Been through similar shit. Keep your nose clean on school grounds, they'll be keeping an eye on you.

Won't go to court. Underage w/o proof. Parents called, and interrogation about where he gets it from or whatever. So long as there is no proof. Other kids don't mean shit. You can't go to jail because of word of mouth to start..

Deny deny deny

Yawn

His word against yours. Deny it. If they had something on you, you'd be in handcuffs. Even witnesses don't count unless there's video footage of you giving anything to him.

You're welcome.

Well I mean I'm sure he does, I mean don't we all? We are on Sup Forums after all, but like there's no need to be so rude about it.

kek

Not fucked at all. No evidence no crime. He said She said means nothing

Keep your fucking mouth shut for starters, you didn't see,hear,do anything without 100% proof that you did it & even then denie the shit out of anything they refute or try to pin on you, because if you don't admit to anything & they have no evidence to prove you wrong your in the clear & generally free of anything they may even try to put your way.

Just remeber the following:
1.Don't be a dumbass & bring drugs to school again because they will 1000% be doing random search's of you in particular from now on.

2. Keep your fucking mouth shut, no one ever got away with anything by running there mouth about it to others or online where paper trails leading back to you are relatively easily to pull data nowadays without encrypting stuff.

3. Act normal, your doing yourself no good acting abnormal in the presence of others. You didn't do anything & they have no proof, play the game & act all cool like & you will be fine, don't carry dumb shit on you like big amounts of money or hell even more drugs & if you get the time, run yourself through a few mental situations (like if they showed you some false evidence saying this is you, what would say & do) while alone & you will be ready for anything they could throw at you.

4. Move on & shutup. Recommend you don't talk to this user for a few months at best just incase they are using him as b8, you'd be surprised how bad these teachers want a collar sometimes.

Follow these steps with some bit of common sense & you will be fine.