Sup Forums

Sup Forums

I want to end my wife. She's a nagger. She's fat now. She has shit taste in everything. Her voice sucks. She arguments are never good. She has bad ideas for everything. She doesn't shower. She has no hobbies or friends. I don't care about her day. I don't care about her everything. She's stupid. She's uneducated. She slovenly. She's not funny.

What the fuck do I do?

I am not married but why did you marry her in the first place?

divorce her?

There’s no choice but to kill her then kill yourself.

nudes or get out

She used to be cool and 10 years later she's Satan incarnate and I'm only realizing now. This is how is happens, user. This is the American dream.

Dubs decided

Slow down psycho. I'm not one of these mid-western retarded psychopaths.

>This is how is happens, user.
So true. That is exactly how it happens. Divorce Sup Forumsro, that's what it's for.

Sounds like everyone on Sup Forums, you shit head. This is probably just an excuse to justify a sudden turn to homosexuality.

I myself am only 18 but why dont you just tell her that you either want change or want a new woman?

He being gay has never felt so goooooood

I mean you’re here right? So you’re already over qualified.

git a divorce, you pussy.

You have a solid point. I think divorce is too good for OP's wife. OP should put on every nice thing she owns and then kill himself. It'll be more of a statement that way.

Reck it with blood....

Nice.

what kind of a fucking reject are you to have gotten a wife like that? clean your shit up, you tard

nudes OP

push her to the line when it comes to sex- make HER leave YOU.

Make her do everything humiliating you've ever wanted to subject her to: dry anal, rough (really rough) sex, ass to mouth, slapping her face, all that shit.

Make her hate you enough that she leaves. You get some sex out of it.

You were the dumb cuck who married someone who you thought was a fucking idiot.

>kys faggot beta

kill her pussy

It’s called divorce you dumb cunt. Lmao.

Do it.

Or go to jail and get ass raped you beta

>hope you get a big nigger cell mate

So easy to understand. Don't know what OP's problem is.

So many retards around here.

Run away and hang out drink beer with your friends instead maybe yall can satisfy eachother sexually while you're at it mashing eachothers beans in

Why are you even making a post about it on Sup Forums if you truly feel this way. You would have divorced yesterday.
Another day, another work of fiction and falsehood.

Sounds like my Ex-wife

Set up a hidden surveillance system in your house and get her to cheat you. Then, file a divorce and use the proof to let her penniless.