Cummy panties thread

Cummy panties thread
My moms

That's going to stain man. Hows the butt end smell?

My wife don't use her panties anymore. She has em in a drawr should i show you guys her panties?

sure

That’s her cum it smells ok
Moms a bbw so fine by those standards

Yes pls user

Any of them?

You're old a roll today faggot. How long until you post your scrap of human garbage again?

i used to steal a lot of my moms and sisters panties and bras only to cum in them and keep them and they never noticed

Ya any is fine lad

this is OP

My mom has found two of my stashes so far but i can’t be scared off that easily I still steal my sisters and cousins

gross

I didn’t post that

>itt. disgusting old men, the type who hang out in public toilets trying to touch boys, pretend they're teenagers

Friend’s wife

Sisters panties she wears hers for weeks at a time so super smelly but taste really good

Good to see these ones again lol. Do they still got the odor? Describe

Cousins
I love hers the most she a butter face but she’s the girl i lost my virginity to really lovely girl has assburgers to so kinda autistic at times

All my wife's panties. Has thongs and alot more

They look nice user why doesn’t she wear them

They still smell great. Pussy scent is neutral and pretty pleasant. Nice salty dry flavor. Nice smell of ass down the thong too. I’ve had 5 of hers now and she always leaves those tiny pussy marks.

Do you just take them or did you cuck your friend

She says she doesn't feel comfortable wearing hem anymore. Who wanna see more of her panties

Very nice pair