There are people that actually dismiss Björk as being a meme and will never realize how incredible the music is for...

>there are people that actually dismiss Björk as being a meme and will never realize how incredible the music is for capturing primal animalistic human behavior

it's kind of sad desu

Who even calls post-human Icelandic princess and samurai warrior Björk a "meme"?

bjork is too pretentious these days. too much image, very few good songs. pic related is superior.

same thing, guys
they are the same thing

>they are the same thing
wot?

interesting

>there are people who will reduce Björks ability to orchestrate and puppeteer dozens of people at once to an inability to do anything
>there are people who think Björk is talentless

the ol' reddit switcharoo

all I ever hear irl is shit about her being too weird from people that don't really know her music but remember her swan dress and a couple of her music videos in the 90s that left them confused.. she's kind of a hard sell for having so many catchy poppy songs and it seems to have at least a little to do with her image

Saw her last week and she was very poor. she could have had cold but i am disappointed nonetheless.
Utopia better be good or she's finished for me.

What are these catchy poppy songs everybody claims she has

I bet that if you played her poppiest song at a party people would look at you and go wtf is this shit turn it off

>too pretentious
>posts art goblin

not an argument. grimes may be a little pretentious but she delivered great songs. bjork? just stale songs (see 'the gate') and try hard shitty arty image (see all art related to 'utopia').

She actually did have a cold. At the Tbilisi show at least she told the audience that and her voice won’t be as good as usual. Shame really, I saw her in London and she was incredible.

i don't get why grimes is a goblin but bjork isn't
someone explain

i just don't know anymore

bjork is a higher, ascendant life form. grimes is the lowest of life

just memes. people just don't want their beliefs (e.g. bjork is the best female artist) to be challenged (e.g. grimes > bjork). pic related looks more like a goblin. that is "art".
you're trying way too hard.

i've never actually seen a goblin, but that seems pretty legit to me, never seen grimes looking like that

>confusing bjork with grimes
turbopleb detected

What

her shit was in good rotation in the 90s and early 2000s. who didn't have Army of Me on a party mixtape in the mid 90s?

>appropriate indigenous poeples music
>get called genius

this is reading an awful lot like grimes threads now

I like Grimes but does anyone else dislike her stage name? I know she said it’s based on the genre but all I think of is Grime as in dirt and the cillit bang adverts lol

2bh Grimes fans always start it, just look at this thread, nobody even mentioned Björk being the best, nobody mentioned Grimes until someone said she was better than Björk. They just sound insecure and try hard when they mention her in a topic not about her.

i mean they are both goblins how do you tell them apart?

Hyperballad was a big club hit

It's because Grimes is ugly

you're playing a dangerous game, user

look though

o hi

you have no good taste
it doesn't matter. any grimes reference is enough for a thread to stay alive for a long time. she triggers Sup Forums like nobody else.

shit i used to look at this picture of grimes a lot

bjork looks more like a goblin in that pic desu. grimes looks normal.

Yeah i was at that show in Tbilisi :/
Army of me, hyperballad and enjoy. That's only from post

Why are you faggots so desparate to mention your goblin in the same sentence with bjork. Pathetic really

1. the faggot is you 2. grimes > bjork 3. fuck off.

i'm really not sure who those demons are after all