Why did he take his clothes off?

Why did he take his clothes off?

easier to fight

He's an average sized whiteguy.

A lot of loyalty for a hired fun!

This is the sad truth and why I no longer date white guys.

Always ends in disappointment in the bedroom.

Harder to grab a hold of someone who is naked

Why did THIS guy take his clothes off?

t. white guy

How can they even compete?

you're probably a faggot and your opinion is invalid
and you are not white yourself and are ignorant as all fuck, to know the blood of black people and white people is different thats why black men never are actually hard, they always just have a permanent semi-chub and chub which makes their dicks appear to be way bigger than they really are, while white guy's blood completely vacated their dick when they arent using it, hence why it looks small as fuck

black people also have tons of blood problems sickel cell , oxygen intake problems , you learn all this when youre in the military and every single black person has to do "special" PT tests and wear red and yellow tags incase they fucking pass out then die because their body manages their blood so poorly

>this babbydick delusion

your mad

Andy Love buttered him up so he was slippery

>you learn all this when youre in the military
I'm sorry Mr Micropenis, we can't all be losers.

fat guy with literally 4.5 inch dick here.

I've had my fair share of pussy. don't stop believing...

QUICKER
QUICKER
QUICKER
QUICKER
QUICKER
FUCK OFF
SIT DOWN
IN THE CORNER
DON'T MOVE
CUNT

they're also prone to diabetes because they eat too much KFC

yeah right user.. its the blood that makes their dicks "appear" bigger next to a measuring tape..

>mfw this is the kind of crazy shit really insecure losers come up with to feel better about themselves

listen friend, not all black guys have huge dongs, and not all white guys have tiny dongs.. but reality is still reality, and if you have a small dong you should just accept it and move past it.
don't waste your time making up all these retarded excuses because saying that shit out loud is just going to make everyone cringe with vicarious embarrassment for you.

It was a shit movie where the director tried way too hard.

this is copypasta material. just needs a few tweaks.

to make me happy

all the cunty size-queens making fun of his dick can just get out of line and leave him to me

Please be bait

He had a Hardy

t. Trumpette