IT'S UP
youtube.com/watch?v=n1WpP7iowLc

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/swagdick/eminem-departs
youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnydRJbq1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums thread
I'll pass, alright song I guess although I don't think Beyonce and Eminem mix very well

Isn't Beyonce someone he would have ripped apart back in the day?

Eminem has been a totally shameless sellout ever since Recovery. Relapse was shit but it was pure old school Eminem.

bahahaha, Sup Forums hycks are still butthurt that Em dissed their dog emperor?

wake me up when the president of the united states of america tweets about it

To be honest this wasn't good at all, and before you call me a hater, I say this as a fan of Eminem.

Who cares about Trump? Mocking Eminem is fun. He's a washed up hack who hasn't been relevant since Encore.

he's completely sold out. fucking hell, I love he's old music, all this is pop bullshit

Meh

I imagine Eminem and Beyonce making a song together would have been interesting 15 odd years ago.

Beyonce sings well, as usual, but this is kind of a boring rap, and the lyrics of the chorus—I walk on water, but only when it's frozen, so I'm walking on ice, so I can't actually walk on water, haha, gotcha, I made you think I was going to sing something more poetic than "I can walk on ice" but nope, that's what you get—is pretty dull and silly.

i agree, this is also too short and extremely pop.

>I imagine Eminem and Beyonce making a song together would have been interesting 15 odd years ago.
15 years ago he would've told Beyonce to fuck off.

>all this is pop bullshit
He's always been pop, chill.

This will probably sound somewhat better in the context of a record, but the record probably will be pretty dull, so who cares?

then raped about raping her.

No he has not, in the late 90s and early 200s he's music was pure rap, then it became pop shit. recovery, mmlp2 and this new album have had a fuck load of singing pop hooks and shit.

>He's always been pop, chill.
That's bullshit and you know it. His old material is pure hip hop.

wtf? This is not bad at all. You all like corny Eminem?

it's Recovery all over again

First for C O F F E E P O T

Eminem's boring pop material is twice as corny as his edgy hip hop material.

Jesus fucking christ I woudln't recommend this to my worst enemy.

What is he rapping over a piano without drums? Fucking L A M E

At least corny Eminem is unique. Pop Eminem is generic and forgettable.

this is the most lame shit, nobody cares what an old guy has to """rap""" about

>EMINEM IN 2017

AHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHaAHAHHAHAHAHa

Was Eminem ever good?

No, he was just heavily marketed as good.

This is objectively bad.

marshall mathers 1 and 2, curtain call, the eminem show are all pretty good

He should've retired 5 years ago. It's kind of embarrassing at this point, like watching an older relative get up and dance while drunk at a wedding.

well maybe he's old

It's good. I think we'll have to wait for more singles to get a good idea of what the album's going to be like, but I have hope

I agree. This song is the intro.

>"I'm terrified to let you down"

What did Eminem mean by that?

Recovery was decent because his flow still had energy to it. This was soft and lame

Obviously. He's a shameless homosexual, unironic women respecter now. That's what happens when you sell your soul for the monetary Jew.

sucks hard desu

>"I'll pee on Rihanna, see man I do what I wanna"
>next album he collabs with Rihanna

>2

BADDA BING
BADDA BONEY
MY RAP IS GOOD
YOUR RAP'S BALONEY

>fuck, i'm getting old. what do the kids like these days?

FUCK GLUMPF
#IKNEELWITHKAPERNICK
yass beyonce QUEEN slayy

H O T

>makes a great freestyle murdering the orange fatty
>opens his album with a whiny track with a crappy chorus and bored rapping
I get the need for chart shit but couldn't he wait for that for the second single and make the first one actually rap? Also why the fuck is he going back from the "I have no competition" confidence? He did enough whining on Recovery, just why?

I don't like her but she is a dedicated artist, just a not very good one. He made fun of manufactured pop stuff like boy bands and Britney.

Stan is still fantastic track

I never understood why people like stan so much.

EMINEM CAN NO LONGER FLOW.

It's not even the 5th best track on the album.

I try to think off a worse song from him and can't. Even the worst shit on Encore or Recovery doesn't come even close.

At least it had personality and pissed off soccer moms

He needs to just make a truly final album already. Sellout after sellout release is just ruining his legacy. I know 45 is too early to retire but he can do other shit instead of acting like a black teen.

Mmlp 2 was okay good though.

literally this

This song sucks but Eminem could unironically pull those bars off

>hip hop isn't pop
>eminem hasn't always been pop
>sslp and mmlp combined for more than 15 million sales
>eminem was a household name and still is
>he's not popular
>he's not pop
What did he mean by this?

Sounds like a shitty mashup.

soundcloud.com/swagdick/eminem-departs

I could name a dozen, but I'll just go with fack, it's the lowest hanging fruit.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman!!!!1 ;_;

saw this coming a mile away

Tell me again why Sup Forums thought Hopsin was a bad rapper?

jesus christ, is eminem kid cudi now?
just retire if you gonna keep whining about shit

where were you when Eminem saved rap

relapse was great hes been shit ever since

>doesnt write her own shit
>tells producers she wants a song that sounds like this artist or that artist
>doesnt even do her own choreography
I mean she has talent i wont deny that, but shes more like a canvas that other people can use. She has 50+ writers on every album. She wouldnt be half as famous if it wasnt for the "power couple" gimmick that her and JayZ have built up. Bitches eat that shit up.

MY RHYMES RHYME WITH TIME AND ITS TIME FOR RHYMES CUZ MY RHYMES ARE THE TIMES AND MY TIME IS RHYMES CUZ MY RHYME IS TIME FOR TIMING RHYMES

SHEEEEIIITTTTT FUCK TRUMP NIGGA

P.s. remember Eminem loves black music because he got cucked by Kim and niggers, and he never got over it, and dedicated his entire life to being "better" than other rappers to cope with the fact that Kim cucked him with niggers.

Relapse kind of sucked but i appreciated that it was more experimental. I thought Eminem was going to go in a more experimental path after that. This is garbage though. I dont understand why he does stuff like this. He already had more than enough money to retire in 2004. I dont understand why hes still obsessed with being in the spotlight.

Kim cucked him but the only confirmed person she ever fucked around with is Guerrera who is a spic.

this shit is fucking terrible

when em came out he was awesome and funny; the way he made fun of celebrities great. and then he came out with a kind of fucked up album for its time and solidified himself.

after people go to rehab for hard drugs they are usually a shell of their former self, having lost some of their life force

em working hard to pls them jews

makes a rap about trump. then comes with a PC song with a black chick

I thought that's an awfully coffee pot was rock bottom.

I always wondered why people like Pink Floyd, Paul Mccartney etc stop making music.

This is fucking why.

I don't want to get old

Hold me

He mistook being a fresh famous pop star for being loved. He's still beloved by millions around the world. But he's always focused on the negative in his life and so he's probably been blind to the fact that Recovery earned him a whole new generation of Stans. That album, more than anything, was the true follow up, career-wise, to MMLP. Even in his prime he was poorly reviewed, criticized, mocked, etc. Nothing's changed save for the fact that he's gotten older and lacks the armor of his angry youth. Becoming a living musical legend also means you don't get to ride the rising crest of newfound fame. What he really misses is conflict, but he's too old to wantonly engage it with the reckless abandon of back when he would attack fans, pistol whip bouncers, and slip effortlessly into drug addiction. He's addicted to chaos but too mature at this point to return to it. 'So Far... ' and even 'Elevator ' presented a doorway to the next logical step in his music. He could still reminisce in past glories while still confidently goofing around. Instead he does this. I still have hope for the rest of the album.

Fucking this, I feel like this is the 3rd or 4th song he's written about his writers block and "waahh people don't like me anymore :(" I just can't care anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w

peak eminem honestly

>makes a great freestyle murdering the orange fatty
>opens his album with a whiny track with a crappy chorus and bored rapping

I can't think of a strong enough insult for someone that thinks coffee pot was good

WHY DOES HE HAS THIS SHITTY FLOW NOW?

Jesus Christ I can't stand Em anymore. I couldn't give less of a fuck about Trump or whatever but this is just terrible. Also fuck Beyonce.

His flow is so boring, I just with he could follow a beat like in everything before MMLP2.

I wish he did songs like this

youtube.com/watch?v=5fnydRJbq1o

Every single song on DAMN. is better than this. Even Loyalty

this is honestly fucking terrible.

"yeah like this shit is garbage"
agreed em.