Any of y'all military fags? Where you guys stationed and whats your rate/MOS?

Any of y'all military fags? Where you guys stationed and whats your rate/MOS?
Jet Mech in El Centro here

travis afb tdy to jb Mcguire Dix Lakehurst.

I do radios

Fuckin snow

Naswi. I do electronics. Fuck this place

Former Navy, avionics 2nd class (AW), 14's. Was stationed at NAS Oceana, Virginia Beach, Va.

Awo3 nas whidbey

P3s?

Vaq or vp?

VAQ

Nah, 18G's

Fuck this place for real bcks 13 especially

Oh fucking gross. We had 129 come come down a little while ago and their jets were aight at best

Damn they got you there? Married fag here

What'd you think of it?

Yeah man sucks ass

129 is trash, the people in my squadron from 129 are pieces of shit

Ah yeah not looking forward to finding housing out here rent Too damn high

Yea I'd go off island

Yeah gonna try mt vernon if I make second this cycle

Lmao I fucked one of the AE3s from there (Johnson) and plot twist she was insane

I was stuck in Raaawly till I broke and they booted me. 77F with a focus on setting up tank farms.

Good luck, I'm testing tomorrow

Same good luck man

Good luck to y'all testing tomorrow

Haha I bet, I hate rags

Hm how was that?

Thanks man, 3rd time is the charm right?

It was cool, I did 8 years, went to school, and got out and became an engineer. I couldn't have paid for college without it, and I did some pretty cool shit, went to cool places and whatnot.

Yeah I'm going up to Lemoore this month on det and apparently we have to help the 122 retards put together planes

Lmao even if you pass by half a point, ya made it

That's pretty rad. Favorite port hit?

They are still doing that? We've been supporting them for months now, and guess hat, my guys said they weren't needed

How I broke? Someone lit a smoke while I was draining bsdm. The fumes must have hit the golden ratio while I was draining because there was a flash and suddenly my left leg was gone at the knee. Always take the lighters/matches away from your dumbass buddyfucking coworkers.

Wow, so the AF has just as many retartds as the navy

Jesus Christ. I thought the Army had retards.... didn't know it was that bad.

I mean I won't complain, det money = more tattoos

Wait army or AF?

USAF here, my MOS is kickin u in the cunt, bc we don't have MOS's.

Very true

US Army. The sad thing is I probably would have stayed in if it weren't for the pressure fractures and 2nd /3rd degree burns. It was a great gig. I miss it more than anything. (And I was only 3 months from going to fucking okinawa)

Listen man, you're in the air force... relax. You're like one step above the Coast Guard.

Oh that fucking sucks. What do you do now? Full disability?

That's true. We like to claim to have all the booksmart nerds, but holy fuck have you ever spent time around bookish nerds? They're dangerous as hell. Totally uncoordinated and for fucks sake whatever you do don't let them near the weapons. Or the booze.

How’s Travis? I’m heading there myself

Lmao sounds like Nuke school. I was there for a while before I dropped and became a Mech

lol fuck no. They're still working out my fucking percentage (It's been 7 fucking years) so my wife uses me as a stay-at-home dad. If I'm lucky I may see some money before I die someday.

Listen man, we're a solid step below the coast guard. That's the fuckin ticket.

Hahaha I can see that, a lot of y'alls fuel truck drivers are weird as shit

Navy wife here, we’re stationed in Norfolk.

Ew

Dependa detected

>Navy
>IT
>Seattle

That's fucking insane.

Incidentally, I was working as security but they decided to outsource my job to a company for minimum wage so I went to school for accounting.

Employers are surprisingly judgemental during interviews with a one legged man who looks like he melted.

walkalot in Fort Lewis. Whatup boyos

Kek.

Go back to shit my lpo says faggot

How ya doin buddy?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

could be worse

Do they still talk about the experiments with the disappearing ship traveling crazy distances in minutes and the sailors ending up on fire and stuck in the walls and floors and stuff?

Sounded like a pretty cool story, for the 1940s.

Yeah? How's the weather?

C-5M Loadmaster checking in. We haul pallets of garbage mostly, but sometimes we pick this stuff up

Wtf? How have I never heard of this?

Fuck you why does your plane break all the fucking time
- Sincerely, the port

rainy and 43. What about you

signalman @ tinker

Cloudy and 70

Heard Tinkers pretty good? One of my buddies just got orders there

in dep as nuke. I leave in june cant wait

sounds decent. Care to swap?

fuck off boot

Yeah, not too bad. just have to dodge tornados. kek. But rent is pretty cheap considering, and you can do just about anything here as the coasts, except get eaten by sharks.

yeah tits or gtfo. you're already a dependa whore or a navy pretend fag

1. Not in the military yet bud.
2. Lmao kill yourself now and get it over with. But honestly, if you have any questions, shoot. Was there for 7 months.

not a boot yet

>nuke
Absolute madman

Even worse

I mean, actually sure?

That's rad. How's BAH/rent

What did you not get about 'fuck off boot'

Was an 0651 in Cherry Point, now my MOS is split and I'm a college student

Kek

kek

how many innocents did you murder?
is it weird to know that you can't think for yourself?

kek suck my ass

Not in military, but I have a question. Is it easy to go overseas if I were to go into Airforce/Army?

ITT: a bunch of faggots jerk eachother off while discussing how they got duped into killing for corporations.
Hope yall sleep well at night. America isn't supporting their nazi troops anymore, go beg for glory somewhere else.

>baby killer
I think i'm one of the few people here who can say with confidence i've definitely had a hand in killing sandnigger babies.

I've killed 3 people. I'm not sure if they count as innocents though. They were either terrorists or thieves. Either way, they fired first so I feel justified.

As to a lack of independent thought. You're looking for the infantry. Most non-com jobs require a level of self sufficiency that would be impossible without being able to think for yourself.

Warheads on foreheads? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If i end up helping end some random terrorist fags life I'm happy

well, i genuinely hope someone slays your children in front of you someday. You absolutely deserve it.

Can't kill kids if you never have any

Not much tricking to it. They paid and paid well.

wat r u saying I'm stoopid?

and who told you that they are terrorists?
Who is invading who here?
again, think for yourself.
We are the invaders.

Army 00 B.
Ft Ord Ca, Key West,Fl
Pensacola NAS,
Kuwait during the gulf war.

Of course we are. No shit you retard. No one invades here cause we don't give them the opportunity to.

Load toad through and through.
as user stated: Unless you're commissioned, no they don't. Enlisted pay is enough to live on, but not much else.

Just think what our armed forces could achieve if they stopped fighting bullshit wars.
Funny how N Korea is trying to have talks with countries to ease tensions and EVERY OTHER COUNTRY is on board but us.
Our gov wants war because war is money. And when the gov says "go kill those guys," you brainwashed mercinaries actually listen.
Your leadership is corrupt, and you are the only weapon they have. If y'all woke up and cut trimmed the fat in your front offices, maybe you'd get the respect you so beg for.

Kek, and this is why your not in the military. Go play Minecraft you cuck

I ain't trying to troll either. I got ex marine and ex air force friends who are part of a movement of veterans coming clean about corruption through the ranks. Y'all could be actual heros if you'd join the movement. Or go on doing Rockefeller and Rothschilds bidding like the foller they want you to be.

Bro if you only knew about N.K.