The Affair

/ourguy/ Brendon just fucked other /ourguy/ McNulty up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56r5mq785yE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so, nobody watches this.

Not really, no. What the fuck happened in that first webm?

brendon stabbed mcnulty

McNulty is a talented actor but I'm glad to see Brendan working again.

I don't understand the ending, did he stab himself?

oh shit, it's back? hadn't seen any ads for it. i guess i'll get to watching the new season. was disappointed with how the 2nd one ended and then i heard about the time skip. hope it maintains the quality of the first two seasons, sans finale.

see

it's free on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=56r5mq785yE

thanks, but i'll wait until the season starts airing to watch. i tend to wait until a season is well under way before starting to watch. i'm usually behind on everything.

Why won't his waifu talk to him anymore?

because other waifu of his actually killed Alison's brother in law and he wanted mcnulty to tell the truth and he said he did it and went to jail to protect his other waifu.

*she wanted

Oh, it's McNulty. Damn, he looks good.

does he die??

That's the thing about ugly people, they age better

The truth with implicate Alison too, with her shoving him into the road to get run over.

well, she was protecting herself from a potential rape there

>he's in prison
>brendan is his warden

wait what? so he did it? I don't remember that being revealed but then again i dont remember much

show is very good at times but it's pretty frustrating. the realism of the character drama makes it boring and slow, like real life. good thing and a bad thing i guess.

also was the shot of that old guys boner really necessary toward the end of s2? laughed my ass off

>wait what? so he did it? I don't remember that being revealed but then again i dont remember much

it is from the new season.