Is being trans just female glorification?

Is being trans just female glorification?

Anyone else think there's a link about guys failing to get a girl, eventually glorifying their waifu, obsessing over females to the point that they wanna become one?

Is this all being trans is in the end? Discuss?

Yes. /thread

Care to elaborate your opinion?

It's called mental illness for a reason.

I think dudes just get fucking hard for weird shit. I mean, whatever floats your boat, just keep it off my boat. I'll respect it from afar.

I think it's about admitting failure as a male. Maledom is competitive, so it will have losers. Transitioning seems to me like a way to deal with not having the ability to compete as a man.

>Liking guys
>Liking girls
>Liking traps
>Being the trap
tbh the female form is incredible. Who wouldnt want to be a cute gril?

I've personally witnessed a link between the two. Dudes will get lonely, obsess over the perfect girl, then failing to get her, want to become the perfect girl themselves.

I love your opinion

Links in to not getting the girl, no?

Ehh, you may be right, but I've got two buds who transitioned. I've seen it first hand and it was some depressing shit seeing them hate themselves so much. Personally, if you got a penis, no matter how girly you look, I won't fuck, but I think each does it for their own reasons.

They can't achieve the things males need to be happy. And probably find it easy attracting positive attention online by saying "I'm a girl."
Re-enforcing the belief that life as a chick is so much better.

You can't /thread your own comment, newfag.

Would you fuck a pseudo vagina though?

if the person is hot, then fuck yes

How many people do you reckon went from being fake girls online to thinking becoming trans is the thing for them?

agree.

In the hierarchy of humanity there are levels like in a caste system.
tall strong smart courageous : top tier
to
lying obsessive compulsive weak (perhaps small) : low tier

if you cant hang in the top tier, others are made for the ones that fall below or else they would descend into chaos.

low tier

If w're talking about traps on 4chins it's partly hyper sexuality, partly submissiveness. Essentially submissive sex addicts that need overstimulation

It could also be because betas don't have any power over other men. Where as being a chick online, has most orbiters sucking your virtual titties from the get-go. Making them furthermore believe being a chick is so great.

But then there's also the parents that force their kids to be trans. That's a different problem, but I'm sure it fucks their minds too.

people want to be adored and coveted
to be needed means worth in our society
men put women on pedestals and adore and covet the shit out of them

so if you want to be adored and coveted and therefore be worth something then become a female and presto easy peasy

but then what will they do about going bald and pot bellied at 40?

Some guys will pretend being a chick online for several years, living the neet life. And it can mess their mind up good.

Trans girl here, I can confirm I was never good at getting girls as a boy (mainly because I was a shy little soyboy), I don't know why I decided to transition other than "I just feel like a girl", maybe there's a correlation, I don't know. Either way I can say I'm the gf now :^)

Swallow hormone pills?

If this is real, and you're not full of shit. Did you ever at any point pretend to be a chick online? Curious.

How would you define "feeling like a girl"?

(877) 749-6993
^Ahh, yes, I acknowledged my low tier ness for apparently wanting sex, butttttt you should call this number good sir as I'd like your opinion to be heard wide and far

the parents are also failures, feeding their own "culture"

if you dont know why you chose to do something, i think its safe to say you have some retardation

What do you reckon the non-PC cure for wanting to be trans is?

Yeah. this is real. From about thirteen onwards I said I was female online. Was never into that RP bullshit or anything though if that's what you're getting at
Being super uncomfortable and distressed with male puberty, being able to identify more with girls and feeling more disassociated with male things
I chose to do it because that's how I felt. If you feel hungry you go get something to eat, if you're tired you go to sleep, right? (if I feel like a girl I go take tiddy pills and kill my ability to ever reproduce)

Would the positive attention you received online have formed your opinion in the coming years?

The average quality of life, at a lower class, of a pretty chick is insanely higher than for a guy.
All you need is to seduce yourself a rich husband and you have everything you need, for the rest of your life, unless you're an ultra thot and fuck it up.
A guy? Needs to actually offer something to be liked, work hard for stuff, compete with other guys to get girls browsing the dick-buffet.

I didn't receive much positive attention, I've always sorta avoided people. Never really had more than thirty friends on steam. Though being treated slightly better was still nice, I don't think it attributed in any way to me transitioning

>Never really had more than thirty friends on steam.
You've had a lot of positive attention, compared to a man as sociable as you.

are you a productive person?
have an education?
aspirations?

Not the trans one. But couldn't have said that better myself.

Hmm, I suppose so then. But like I said it didn't affect my decision much, this was an irl thing I wanted to pursue and I didn't give a damn what people thought online
I dropped out of school when I was fifteen and ended up failing my finals, but before then I was a pretty good student -- top science class, reasonable results in other subjects too. These days I'm really not productive at all, I have really bad social anxiety issues and I'm usually too fed up and unmotivated to do much. My main aspiration in life is to transition well so I'm not constantly self-loathing myself; other than that I just want to move out, distance myself with shitty family and start living independently

Reckon you could take a pill to get rid of dysphoria, would you? Also pics?

>main goal is to transition
how old do u think ull be when u realize ur life was wasted

I always wanted to be a girl with a penis that is attracted to regular girls
But I never did because I have a very masculine face and enormous Adams Apple
I am easily recognizable and would never look like a lady without expensive surgery
Also hormones shrink your dick and it's already small enough to be called a girls penis
I'm afraid it would disappear and I want to keep it

it was likely pills that got them into this position.

if you want to stand a chance at accomplishing anything, you would stop your transition and get your testosterone up.

if you want to complete your transition chop your testies off, that is the end result. why waste time?

thats what women want.

im sure your mommy loves you very much and tries to live through you, doesnt she?

i think you have some sexual trauma you need to deal with.

That's a really difficult question, with the mindset I have now I might say no purely because I want to transition very badly. Being a tranny is a total nightmare though, and fuck anybody who says otherwise
I'm eighteen and I already think my life is a pointless waste :')
A transition is never "complete", you have to take pills for the rest of your life, just getting an orchi won't complete much other than making you a ball-less dude (that said I might get an orchi at some point)
Maybe I do user, maybe I do...

Unflattering face pic for that user who wanted it

No way that can be you. Timestamp?

It's just about 5am and I can't take any pics, I've posted in the trap threads a bunch of times though, and my twitter is @Stardust_Fawn, send me a message or something and I'll respond

Isn't it technically Men demonstrating they can be better at even being Women?

I'll be damned if that's right.
But fuck using social media like twitter.

Messaged

being a woman is "easy"; comparatively there is little to nothing expected from them compared to a man.

its like dropping down from hard to easy, granted, there are things that would (socially) disqualify you, like, losing respect

Beats being raised christian

To succeed as a chick, you just need to be pretty, the rest will fall in to your lap.

beauty fades

>Being super uncomfortable and distressed with male puberty, being able to identify more with girls and feeling more disassociated with male things

What are girl things? So you deided to cut off your genitals and not being able to get pregnant so pretending to be woman

Fair.
Early life being a chick is easier.

i wouldnt even say that.
as a trans, you dont have to compete with girls.

girls are ruthless to other girls.

I would argue being a man later in life is much much better.

Many men age well. Stay in shape. Watch your diet.

You can ignore other girls, go to a golfclub, and pick up a rich dude.

youre skipping steps..

go to a golf club from where?
with what car?with what clothes, what money, what home, etc.
ignoring people gets you ignored.

this is real life, not fantasy land

All relatively easily achieved with a regular job.

says someone who has never had a regular job.

again, real life.

Projecting, are we?

the thing about trauma and depression is that it distorts reality.
this is why you have to accept what happened to you, and the choices made since then, and how theyve affected you, no matter how much it hurt, and continues to.

projecting what?

Own failures, of course.

i cant think of any, so, no.

Timestamp your bank account balance then, neet.

not sure what would prove lol
besides, my money is in assets.

eyyy bby, u wan sum fug?

Your fleshlight and laptop aren't assets.

I can't explain it, but it just feels right. Male puberty is gross, the body hair, changing voice, etc, etc. All felt really distressing to me as a kid. I haven't cut my dick off yet btw lol
Nah sorry, libido is deaddddddd

anyway, i think its safe to say that trans people suffer from mental disorders in which they feel the need for attention due to emotional trauma, and are filling that void left by being unable to reconcile what happened to them.

its self glorification and perhaps being histrionic.

i have the love of friends and family lol.
please, before you end up depressed and homeless because governments cant afford your treatments, get a life.

and to add, they punish those they perceive as higher in status than them in the same ways they were pushed to transition, through giving up their self respect and dignity.

Ehh, not really. Only if you don't take care of yourself and act like a gross pig.

Ehhh, they are ruthless but you're mixing up ruthlessness with HAVING TO COMPETE. Attractive non gross women never have to "compete."

A guy who is a 6 has to compete with the guy who is a 10 because girls that are a 3 can still earn his sperm by literally asking for it and find a guy who is a 4 to pay for their lives.

A girl who is a 5 can easily find a guy who is a rich 2 or 3 and live grandly.

Women do not compete for the breadwinner, they only ever compete for the attention of the Chad. Which is temporary because Chad can fuck 10's that also have their own shit together so he does not need them and they know it, leaving them constantly in heat looking for the next chad.

It's ok to acknowledge that you've lost and are an idiot. Just stop.

Like is the girl we are talking about naked living in a dumpster eating mice? Like stop trying to win the argument by being a fucking retard.

You're just a beta male. It's really ok to be. Mutilating yourself isn't

Ask yourself: After you transition, wil you have:

A self lubricating, functional birth canal? Not a weird hole that guys have to lube up to fuck.

Will you be able to get pregnant?Not talking about lactating which is normal for all mammals with the right circumstances.

Or will you simply be perceived as less of a male failure by those around you?

If it's about perception, you're mentally ill.

i wasnt aware this was an argument, were talking about an imaginary situation lol.
Imaginary because you have no idea what its like to be a woman and most likely attractive, and youre speaking for other women..

you arent wealthy, you arent a woman, you arent attractive, yet you can predict how these people act lol.

as a man who is attractive and has some wealth, you need to chill out.

even accepting that they are ill, its hard for them to accept their perception is flawed.

its like, their fuel. they would have to accept that the something or someone that ruined their life was actually their OWN fault.
but doing that would unravel all the decisions they have made thus far.

sunk cost fallacy

>ywn be a cute anime waifu

I don't think so, because I've never had trouble getting a girlfriend and I still show symptoms of wanting to be feminine.

I have desires to get fucking destroyed by big cocks, despite the fact that my regular persona is that of a straight dude. Despite the fact that I have had a hot asian slampiece for the last 4 years, somehow I'm still curious to try switching roles and getting slammed myself.

I think I'm just sexually enlightened and I'm genuinely interested in participating in the sexual experience of a female/femine person gay bottom.

Straight sex is great and all but my natural thirst for knowledge has made me really interested in what pleasures cock may have to offer.

Mind you, this is after years of experimenting with my butthole. Shit feels so fucking good. I have orgasms that make my legs go numb when i have something up my ass. Hypermasculine straight chads will never experience that kind of pleasure.

You'll never hear me say anal is better than straight sex, it's just different, and im sick of limiting myself to one or the other. Being bisexual is the fucking shit

If you say so, I acknowledge I'll never have my own kids, and I'll always be an altered biological male, but that's as close as I can get to being a female. I always acknowledge being a tranny is a mental condition, the only way to relieve the dysphoria is to transition, there's nothing else you can do; also I guess you're right when you said "male failure", my mum said I'm a better girl than I ever was a male lmao
This is the stupidest post on this thread, you have no idea what it's like to be a tranny, sure I'm transitioning due to dysphoria brought on by a mental condition, but what else do you expect me to do? Stay as an extremely depressed manlet with weirdly feminine body proportions who'll likely an hero at some point?
or at least try to change my myself into something I can live with. "they would have to accept that something or someone that ruined their life was actually their OWN fault" I don't know what you're talking about here, I didn't choose to become a tranny, if I could be a normal person I would, but as I said it's a mental condition that I have no control over, so why should I "accept that it's my fault" when it clearly isn't

I think everyone has their own theory as to why they are trans

il share mine:

>get trained to be sex slave as child
>procceed to get raped and emasculated over and over again
>feel more comfortable when I don't have to prove my manhood
>become woman

This was my guess for me. I think the truth is I like feeling pretty I like wearing dresses, and I just want a boyfriend to take care of me.

No, You're a female. Or you are a beta male. It's hard to say online but you have a very feminine way of expressing yourself.

It's ok to think you are attractive women would tell you otherwise but I'm not gonna be the one to convince you that you're lying to yourself.

>Prostate cancer is the fucking shit

go back further.
also,

>Stay as an extremely depressed
low levels of physical exertion and education are linked to depression and anxiety.

maybe if you got off your ass, put yourself out there, got a skill, worked out, stopped being a degenerate, you wouldnt be so depressed and could stop using it as an excuse for wasting your life.

>my mum said I'm a better girl than I ever was a male lmao
Im sure she enjoys having a little play thing at home that she wont have to worry about leaving her (because youre dependent)

i think op is in the same position.

>someone who didnt graduate highschool

This post is so frustrating, not because I find it "transphobic" or whatever, but just because you're so clueless and you're speaking about subjects you have no idea about. Doing exercise isn't going to make depression go away

they do lie, but not about that.
im only trying to help

do you know what causes depression?

have you even tried?

i know the answer to both is no, so, who are you to talk.

Crooked nostrils.
Hair is fucking GAY, would immediately peg you as gay as a stranger.
Are you wearing lip gloss?!
Uneven, weak jaw.

Many things can cause depression, certain circumstances, genetics, etc. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain.

I exercise regularly, just about every other day to lose weight, I was medically diagnosed with depression when I was thirteen, I've been on two different antidepressants and I've seen about four different counsellors.

I'm one to talk because I have five years of personal experience, by the way nice job making yourself sound like an ignorant ass

depression is something deeper than just not having dopamine your body would reward you with after a workout. Depression is something you wake up to. You live through. You sleep into.

your solution only offers small bursts that will have you settle back into that depression as soon as that buzz wears off

Meant for

Yet dopamine effects literally 1000
% of your internal process. So get educated and go lift.

I dont think there's a link at all. never had a problem getting with females in my teens. it just never really felt right to me, now that I'm trans I feel better about myself because you know dysphoria and all that.
That's not to say my situation is an example for all "trans peoples" situation

Just thrown out all my sissy stuff, cause my gf found it a month ago

well, education solved my depression, which was going on 10 years or so

yet- you two cherry picked the exercise thing, probably because you are out of shape, and think you are educated/smart.

lol get a clue

il give it to you this way

I will spend maybe an hour being happy after a work out, but I am going to feel like shit the rest of the day.

exercise is not a cure to depression its just temp relief its nice, but I will be coming back to the depression

was meant for you too.

you dont have to lie

my depression comes from my childhood sexual abuse I am not trying to victim Olympics

just saying getting more educated than what I am isn't a magic fix either

Moar?

Sure but can your chair do this?