ITT: God-tier acting

This literally gave me chills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ujuOikKgAE
comicbook.com/2016/04/02/marlon-brando-wanted-to-play-jor-el-as-a-bagel-in-original-super/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That shot is cinematography 101

>rule of thirds
>three point lighting
>balanced negatives in the composition
>leading lines
>distinct foreground background difference

Great for begginers to try to recreate the shot as close as possible using all the techniques.
Head room is a bit fucked in the first frame tho.

I'm literally shaking

Wow... Just wow.

That was awful though

Anne Hathaway

fuck off nerd

m-mommy ?

>rule of thirds
lol shot is split straight down the middle

>That transition from innocent caterer to devilish cat burglar
I still remember the first time I watched this scene. I admit I had my doubts about Hathaway's casting (Embarrassingly I also was unsure about Tom Hardy as Bane until that opening scene - OMG) but her performance here just shocked me to my core.

Yes?

You don't even know the use of the rule.

You put the subject of focus (here Anne Hathaway's face) on the intersecting lines, and most likely the invisible horizon on the bottom or top line.

It has a purpose, it's not just aligning random lines in the shot with the grid.
Google it please before posting

Your gaze is drawn to the subject's face, not her right shoulder, idiot.

wtf, I love Hathaway now

m-more?

>Actually disscusing filmmaking
>"fucking nerd lmao"

I fucking hate when you cunts discuss something without actually saying what the fuck you are talking about. Whats this?

>three point lighting
>three point
>three
wew

how fucking new

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Is this some kind of shitty meme? Her acting was atrocious.

Second best Selina Kyle
Fuck Harley/Joker

youtube.com/watch?v=7ujuOikKgAE

No one could replicate this. How he never played God in a movie is beyond me, but this is close enough.

welcome to Sup Forums friendo

Nothing will ever give me more chills than

>what a forward young man you are

of course it's drawn to her face you're not just going to stare at her fucking shoulder you stupid autistic cunt

comicbook.com/2016/04/02/marlon-brando-wanted-to-play-jor-el-as-a-bagel-in-original-super/

>He said, “Why don't I play this like a bagel?” I was ready for him to say “a green suitcase” and he said “bagel.” He said, “How do we know what the people on Krypton looked like?” He had good logic. He said, “Maybe they looked like bagels up there in those days?” I said, “Jeez, Marlon, let me tell you something.” He’d just told us the story about a kid [and how smart he was] and I said, “It's 1939. There isn't a kid in the world that doesn't know what Jor-El looks like, and he looks like Marlon Brando.” And he looked at me and smiled [and said], “I talk too much, don't I?” He said, “OK. Show me the wardrobe.”

What's funny it just makes his performance more impressive. The man couldn't be bothered to give a fuck about anything and still nailed it perfectly.

Brando was something else, he didn't give a shit about acting but was god tier actor.

Anthony Hopkins reads lines "200 times" while Brandon reads them off queue cards.

Brando was the textbook definition of a high talent actor. Just pure talent, even in his shit years.

You are a stupid cunt.

>having the character aligned to the edge of the middle of the screen suddenly makes it fit the rule of thirds
LOL

mediocre bait, needs work

4/10

not an argument, poser

he wasnt even an actor. iirc he even said so himself. i dont think he ever though of himself as acting, just having fun with adopting different states of mind. making the words find meaning to himself, like little social experiments. just pure natural charisma and god tier people skills. thats how i see it anyway

she was one of the few good things about that movie.
for you.

Bane?

BRAVO NOLAN WHAT A GREAT HUMAN BEAN

>muh community college film study class tier """knowledge"""
lol

Imagine being at some gala red carpet premiere event and she's all dressed up and bringing you along as a date and during all the photo posing she leans over to you and says "I have to go" and then just pulls her expensive dress up to her waist and motions you to kneel in front of her and slowly positions to squat over your mouth, letting little bursts of piss escape her as she's doing this since she's really excited to go.
Then she blasts piss into your mouth and you have to guzzle it down fast so it doesn't splash and spill over your clothes so you end up gulping it down barely faster than she's pissing it out. After a couple of minutes of this she just makes a couple of wiping motions over your face to clean herself up and lowers the dress and continues smiling and posing like nothing happened.

If you are not trolling to be plain retarded and you are actually serious, here I have put the grid just for you on the pic.
Like it's been already said in the thread, her face is the focus in this scene, thus putting her on the intersecting lines.

The black bars are put to represent the 16:9 letterbox.

Wally Pfister did the cinematography, Nolan never even touches the camera.

And there is nothing to congratulate to, it is basic framing and composition.

Where the fuck do you think you are

This is not rule of 3's.

Confirming you are a stupid ignorant cunt.

now this shot is kino I could get into

>Nolan never even touches the camera

Not an argument, he's the one who decides where the camera goes. He is the mastermind behind it.

>meet her for a signing
>you eyes drift towards her tits on instinct
>what a forward young man you are!

I hate this stupid bitch's face so much I can't stand it, she's fucking shit in every role. I almost broke my tv watching Alice in wonderland as they somehow made her even more ugly with that godawful makeup. Worst catwoman ever. Nolan is a faggot. FUCK

nice samefag autist

Imagine her eating overbaked thanksgiving turkey in front of you, just chomping on it and overchewing it never once closing her mouth fully.

>there is a man out there who experiences this daily right on his dick

why even live

Just imagine her not even fucking you outright but just teasing and edging you all day every day.
You never get to cum for the rest of your life, just endless foreplay.

this bitch is unbearable

How can you not fall in love with her clown face immediately?

I never realised how much she looks like Emily Ratakowski

T H I C C '

i can fall in love with smashing it with a mace

most educational post i've seen here

t. moran

That's not how you spell moreon, more on.

You're not impressing anyone.

>posting the notes you took in your first class of filmmaking 101 to Sup Forums
>actually discussing filmmaking

Hi quentin

brehs

rule of thirds is a meme

You can only say that if you have actually studied photography and mastered the form, and even then you wouldn't find many people who would say that. You are not smart, you know shit about cinematography except the memes you read here that you confuse for real, educated opinion. You probably haven't even held a camera in you hands before. Faggot.

Is there an uncensored version?

That will show him timmy, Your degree wasn't a waste of money !

Damn, bro. Did Nolan fuck your mother? Why are you so mad at him, he's just a meme.

>anne will never lock you in chastity, only unlocking you when she wants to tease and edge you for hours before locking you up again without release
;_;

Not an argument.

It's a meme only to the point that most high level cinematographers don't think manually when framing a shot "okay now where are the actual lines of the grid so I can meme it up with the rule of thirds" and so on, they do that all by feel from experience.

Same like skilled musicians don't make up a chord progression by thinking about the circle of fifths to get the right chord, they just do it.

>top right