Another school shooting today

Another school shooting today.

It's safer to fight a war for the USA than it is to go to school in the USA. What the fuck is wrong with you yanks?

Everything, except weed legalization

muh >1% of deaths in the USA is a BIG deal

>A shooting at a learning institution every week in the most developed country
Nothing to see here!

Where?

that's the cause for high tuition fees
the dead students can't pay them back so the next year has to pay more

Alabama this time.

Don't bother. They'll just find a way to shout false flag or somehow blame it on the jews when America has a very fucking obvious gun problem.

Not making headline news for some reason, actually had to look for it, and hey would you look at that it's basically borderline hoodrats who probably carry everyday and brought their gang violence to school.

>governmeny run schools
>learning institutions
>learning

Ahahahahahahahahaha

>inb4 gun free zone

I always find this response so funny. Whenever this happens in the hood or is between black people, you people just say "niggers being niggers". Whenever a white person is involved, you all lose your fucking minds and go on some crusade to prove that the CIA is using mind control on people and that it's a false flag.

Oh no, about 13 people die from school shootings a year, let's focus on that instead of the millions who die from other more easily preventable causes.

Libtards pray for shooters to be white so they don't have to acknowledge the racial differences "since we're all the same on the inside"

I'm not attack you or your statement btw, I'm agreeing with you

about 10% of all schools in America will have been shot up after 79 years, the average human lifespan

You do realize there were more school shootings in the 90s than there were in the last decade?

That one was just niggers shooting each other over "street cred" or some such bullshit. Doesn't count, no one cares.

Something something "but it's 2018" something BuzzFeed or other MSM bullshit. They don't even try anymore.

You've heard of the difference between "dog bites man" and "man bites dog"? Same with niggers and murder.

Pussies - instead of coddling everyone we should be weeding out the weak - Bullying sucked the life out of School Shooters before, now they have the desire left to shoot people

this is some of the craziest reasoning I've ever heard. imagine politicizing guns so much that you treat school shootings as a nonissue lol

Should I be a coroner and work near a lot of schools for a chance at dead underage ass

Just make a fake profile on MeetMe with no display pic. Tell High School cuties you'll buy them alcohol. It's really easy to get laid that way.

So I've heard... my 30 year old friend said he does this and it works.

That's how older guys hook up with high school girls? Fascinating.

Gonna need source. Definitely believable, but it's required to be legit.

>Sloppy text
>Looks like something you'd see on Facebook

Must be legit

So this one was accidental, just another piece in the pie of why guns dont need to be ownable and purchasable..

laws regarding shooting ranges keeping peoples guns until they want to use them at the range could be a compromise?

they should make school shootings part of the curriculum.

if you survive, you pass.

How is it sloppy text? It seems like a pretty well made image.

you can't win. if the text is sloppy, it's "must have been copied from facebook". if it's neat they accuse you of Reddit Paragraph Spacing.

All I'm asking for is a source for the posted image. How it is worded, or how I word my posts should not matter. If someone wants to be a grammar nazi, go ahead. But all I want is sauce.

SURE SMELLS EUROFAG IN THIS THREAD.

The "problem" you speak of is rarer than falling or choking on food to death