Girl i went out on a date with sent me this. is it over? or should i wait?

girl i went out on a date with sent me this. is it over? or should i wait?

it's over. move on. now.

she sent me this too

You're being friendzoned. Leave with whateverdignity you still have. Analyze where you went wrong. PROtip: stop being a friend, you'll end up like one

well we went on a date. so i dont think i acted like one?

Maintain contact but do not become her 'friend'

If she actually needs time you're good, if not you have a female acquaintance. In any case you should move on but put her on the back burner.

should i make the moves again and guess when she’s ready!m? shes quite shy and i not the one to make moves

If she doesnt want to be more than a friend then deal with it.

The way she talks to you and mentions her ex 3 times in 5 messages suggests otherwise

i mean im not saying i wont but she did say she needed time and even mentioned dating me so idk if i should wait

I mean... maybe shes being honest and needs time?

Just wait for a bit and ask her out on a date again, make a move and if she says no she didn't really need time.

Heads up, a good rule to live by in relationships is that if one of the people involved cannot stop talking about their ex it won't last or they'll end up with the ex again. Don't get too emotionally invested.

FYi, this happened Feb 12. So maybe I should ask again?

they're never honest user

Also too late im already deep in the emotional hole b

kill me.

she cute tho

maybe? she is a very nice person

tell her your not going to be her emotional tampon or be your beta bucks cuck and you better suck this dick rn before you get angry

These are red flags dude

You have to walk, user. Never be dishonest with your intentions and never settle for less than what is satisfactory to you. If you act as a friend, she will treat you and see you as a friend and you don't want to be friends, right? You want to get with her? You can't build on shaky ground like that.

Tell her something like, "I appreciate it and I feel you. Let me know if you change your mind, and I wish you the best". Something concise where you don't come off as shitty and hurt, yet your intentions are clear that you want her romantically. You have to assert yourself as a man. She'll respect you more in the long run even if you never get together. She's breaking it off, so it has to be her idea down the road. And she has to earn you.

You're a prize, user. Act like it.

Hanging around "giving them time" is usually a bad idea. It makes you into a puppy dog and inevitably leads to friendzone. Start moving on and she'll have to decide if she actually wants to be with you or not. If you just hang around she isn't forced to make that decision.

could you explain please? not arguing just wondering

She's being honest. At least she isn't being a bitch and just using you as a rebound.

How long ago were the texts?

>your
delete her number.
block all contact.

is this bitch 18? she's a walking red flag. i bet this peyton guy treats her like shit and she gobbles it up because she's retarded.

He's saying they're red flags because she still emotionally belongs to the ex.

I learned this the hard way.

Do what is natural.

Feb 12

Stop all replies immediately, move on.

don't wait. stop talking to her and bone someone else. she'll come running

this

Just how she's talking about her ex so much after a date. It seems she's somewhat still attached and shit. Also, comparing him to her ex. Just seems off to me. Maybe I'm paranoid tho

Don't do it OP shit won't last

i’m not even op but this really motivates me.

i just broke up with my girlfriend like 4 hours ago because she was dming her ex inappropriately.

i needed this. thank you.

if she really wanted to get over him she would leave him. if she wanted to be with you, she would be with you and not him. its pretty simple.

make it easy and just tell her that if she wants to be with you then to give you a call and you'll make it official. until then you aren't going to talk to her.

Sounds very friendzone to me. But, you're a kissless virgin/betafag, so you are okay with that.

if you want honesty. we have texted since then but the texting halted alot. used to be daily and tonsss of texting per day. now its sometimes we talk and send snapchats but alot more casual. not always responses.

GO NO CONTACT IMMEDIATELY

do nothing else

Move on. Women are generally not confrontational. They won't tell you straight up that they aren't interested. If you were what she was looking for she wouldn't "need time" and she would drop her ex like a bag of bricks. Save yourself a tremendous amount of pain and get away from this, fast

shes over you. time to move on.

She's trying to keep you within arms reach in case she can't find anyone better. If you decide to be friends with her straight up act like Booby in Scary Movie. Treat like a guy friend. Otherwise, your alternatives are to push for a relationship, or just ignore her. I'd try pushing and if that doesn't work peace the scene.

im not. im just asking because i want to know what to do. i do like her as a person so if she doesnt like me then being friends is fine too.

Relax dude. She's in an emotional situation, and if you stay together she'll get into such situations many more times for all kinds of reasons. If you want her you need to show her your support, and if she needs some space just give it to her and show that you love her more than anything else, including yourself. It's not over and she's not being polite. Open up, be supportive and honest with her and she'll be back.

Well, unless you're an impatient kid and you need to fuck now.

Ask her out again. If she says she still wants to make sure she's moved on then tell her that you can help her move on, only once though don't be pushy. If she still says she needs more time be polite, drop her and move on.

Chances are you'll end up hurt if she agrees and is actually still invested in the ex, but it's better to have loved and lost

youre getting played lil stupid nigga.
shes keeping you on the back burner to see if peyton still wants her goofy ass and youre plan B

never be anybodys second option. keep it civil the. ghost on her ass youre not somebodies crutch, you got better things to do

Damn boss, this makes me wanna eat right and exercise.

Sounds like my ex care to share name?

Oh Im not being mad! I was very supportive of her decision. I just want some advice

sorry op, this

See Sh0eonHead's video "Nice Guys (TM), or just take the tl;dr ... never friend a love interest.

Stop listening to the words that come out of her mouth. What counts is action or lack thereof

A woman may say many things but none matter on the subject of attraction. In the end she is a slave to her physical desire. The fact that she is holding you off with words means there is no physical desire here. Women just don't straight up tell you that, they camouflage it with vague reasons, hoping you will lose interest and fuck off

Do you think she would 'need time' if she had the chance of dating Zack Effron?

i dont wanna say name. just tell me a state and ill say if its in yours or not

Tell her that if she doesn't commit her mind, body and soul to you that you will kill her and then kill yourself. Women like confident men.

She's really young by the sound of her texts. She doesn't know what she wants. Chances are if you try to push for something you might end up with a less than savory experience.

Jesus youre beta. Since you apparently cant take a hint, yes its over she isnt into you.

"youre normal compared to chad" means that she needs the abuse he provides, you bore her, and she isnt sexually interested in you.

Youre being friendzoned in the most obvious way possible without her outright saying it and still think you have a chance, which is probably the root of your beta cuck problems tbh. Even if you did manage to get with her, I GUARANTEE you that youll be tasting chads dick when you lick that pussy.

Man up and move on.

>doesnt want to leave the shithole relationship shes in even though dude "just hurt her"
>Intentionally vague about what "hurt" is
>Says she wants to be friends with you even though she knows you're interested in her in a romantic way

At best, she's not interested and doesn't want to hurt your feelings. At worst, you're a fallback for when her current relationship doesn't work out

peyton has been dating someone else for a month now

LISTEN TO THIS

NOT THIS BULLSHIT

Cali

The virgin user Vs. the Chad Peyton

Did you grab her tits?

The last time I went on a "date" (2 weeks ago this coming Saturday)... I met a chick on the street after dinner with a friend, we went straight to bar, talked and drank a bit. There was a little casual touching, then my hands were down in her tanktop and I pushed her head down into my lap at one point. Within an hour we were in an Uber back to her place, where I fucked her raw and splooged all over her torso.

You sat across from her at a table and listened to her problems. You are a pussy.

She had zero intention of doing anything with you, she just wanted company, a shoulder to cry on, and a free meal.

youre good. i live far away

She’s a poor communicator but her intention is very clear. She is DONE with you. She is not over her boyfriend. She went on a date with you at a time when she thought she was going to lose him, but he called her up again.

I’m sorry bro but you need to find a new girl.

true tho - op

So. Much. This.

why would she say that she needs time and stay friends? we’re still friends so that means she wont get another guy then, unless shes a mega bitch, which she isn’t. is she just not gonna date?

This is bad advice. Don't date her. Use her. Either use her when you are bored, just for company, or use her as a springboard to get at her friends. "Dates" are just her using you.

WHY IS THIS STILL A THREAD? YOU GOT THE BEST ADVICE ALREADY!

FUCKING GO NO CONTACT AND STOP INVESTING YOUR TIME INTO SOMETHING THAT'S NEVER GOING TO BE.

TAKE IT AS A LOST AND START LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT OPPORTUNITY.

GODDAMN WHY DO ALL YOU IDIOTS FALL INTO THESE SAME OLE BULLSHIT PITFALLS.

/THREAD

Thanks user my ex recently broke up with me 2 months ago trust me dude she was texting the same way. Your better off finding someone else better she is a lost cause for now let her pick herself up and come back in a month or two.

My current plan is to just ask her if she wants to do anything this friday or the weekend. if she says no, ill move on romantinxallt, if yes, then it’ll be good

hows that Sup Forums

Grown man shit right here. Listen to this if you want to resolve things like an adult and move forward with your life.

But if you want unnecessary drama or to have your heart broken, keep running after this girl. I did it a couple times when I was in my early 20's, knowing it would end badly. Sometimes you just want to feel it. Or maybe I'm a masochist idk.

Shit hurts but trust me OP she is a lost cause. Leave her alone

This advice is dumb as shit and you will only embarrass yourself by listening to it.

OP, this is not a grey area. This is not a matter of opinion. This is as straightforward as it gets. Even my fucking mom would tell me to move on if she saw these texts, and she thinks of me as the Chad of Chads.

yeah she still wants to sink claws tho moresomsince he moved on
srs go no contact and make her chase your ass, if she doesnt plenty of fish in the sea my nigga

Yes. Don't listen to cowards who are telling you to run away so you'll avoid getting hurt. Chances are you will be hurt, but it will be a learning experience and a memorable part of your life.
Just don't have the expectation of it lasting for a long, long time.

Not good. Don't do it. Resist the temptation. Only see her with groups of people.

Oh, btw I showed her close girl friends. (my close friends too.) the pics and asked for advice, and they said to wait, and give her time..

she is trying to turn you into the faggot she comes to with all her problems. Tell her you don't care about the bad shit that happened to her in the past, and that you are able to give her a better future. Or else, as others have said, just cut her loose and find someone else.

Also, month and a few has passed since the texts so time has passed

He will just get stuck in the friendzone and waste his time. It's best to cut his losses. Perhaps, if he plays it right, he can use her to get to other pussy, but he has to stay far the fuck away from courting her for that to happen.

Don't waste your time waiting around for someone to decide they want you

You already lnow shes gonna say no dum dum unless you can find your balls in your ourse and swing some srs game

Never ask women for advice about women they don't understand what the fuck they're saying. They put themselves in the girls place and say what they would want, not what would be best for you.

>"I don't want to see you anymore I'm going back to my ex"
>"DURR WANNA GO OUT THIS WEEKEND?"
You're retarded, dude.

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

STOP. FUCKING. CONTACTING. THIS. DIZZY. BROD. FULL. STOP.

THIS. SHIT. IS. NOT. HARD.

TAKE THE ADVICE.

STOP TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE HERE TO JUSTIFY YOUR MORONIC IDEAS

> btw I showed her close girl friends
They told her you did that. She will never respect you now. Knock it off. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Move on.

Seriously, I'm warning you. MOVE ON!

What kind of man are you even. You don't ask girls for advice

The reason I am asking her out is that I hate ambiguity. I like her alot so I would rather hear her say that she isn’t interested in me than her saying she needs time and wondering if she hates me or is being honest.

whenever they are saying "i need more time" they are saying "i need to find someone that isnt you" becauase whenever it is you, they suddenly discover that all the time they needed has passed.

He'll only get stuck in the friend zone if he acts like a friend. I'm telling him to go in all or nothing, not befriend her.

They didnt. Im closer friends with them than they are with her.

A month has passed since she said she needed time. Thats the difference

ATTN: EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

OP IS A FUCKING MORON WHO CONTINUES TO BURY HIS HEAD IN THE SAND AND IS LOOKING FOR JUSTIFICATION IN HIS BETA GAME STRATEGY

STOP OFFERING PROPER ADVICE AS HE IS TOO DAFT TO LISTEN TO REASON

>girl says i deserve to be with someone 100% and she wants to be over her ex bf all the way before dating me so she needs time
> wait over a month while maintaining acquaintince
>going to ask her to do something this weekend now

I dont think its that bad of an idea guys.

You're asking a woman to be a man and be clear with her intentions. lmao

Much to learn young one

There is no ambiguity. She told you pretty clearly that she won't get into a relationship with you. Nor should you want her to since her mind is so dead set on her ex.

Move on. Stop asking her to hang out. Only give her half as much talking as she gives you. If she hits you up months from now fine but until then don't try to be a friend, you know it's not what you want.

So what? It doesn't matter if 10 years pass. She cut you loose and Peyton has been balls deep in that pussy, and you're going to ask her out? She's going to think you're a huge faggot, like nearly everyone here does.

Bottom line, user. You're going to get shot down. You're going to look like a dipshit. If that's enticing you, full speed ahead. /thread

I’ve heard different advice from people IRL than in here so im being optimistic

She said she is not interested as clearly as she ever will. There is zero ambiguity here.

For once, Sup Forums is giving good advice. Fucking take it.

He went as all-in as he is capable of doing, and he flopped. She will never see him as a potential sex partner now, unless she is seriously shitfaced. It's over. He will waste his time being hung up on her and miss out on other potential opportunities, that will do a lot of harm in the long run.

>They didnt.
That's what you think. You don't know that. They all talk about guys dick sizes when we're not around too, but you think they're respecting your privacy. You fucked up, Sup Forumsro.

This is a problem.

succinct.

women are bad at telling you what you want to hear, generally. they are bad at rejection. it's intentional, because they like to keep options open. just like any human being.

if she doesn't say yes, she's saying no. don't waste effort on someone that isn't interested in you.

seriously. the more time you expend trying to get her to like you, the more invested emotionally you'll become, and the more it's going to hurt when your brain finally connects the dots and decide to move on.

just tell yourself that you're done with this girl, and start working on another one.