Give your best ideas for how to destroy this piece of shit, no matter how retarded

Give your best ideas for how to destroy this piece of shit, no matter how retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzFykQv6Q08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dynamite.

We should console the Internet Historian on this matter. He will know what to do

Beat the fuck out of it with dragon dildos.

Vinegar is the most plausible solution apparently.

No I mean the stone not the man.

Put it in Baltimore tell chimps it's a statue about white colonialism.

Have the government declare it a national treasure and then have Trump declare it a cornerstone in his campaign.

1. launch a rocket into space
2. have it collide with an asteroid
3. the asteroids trajectory redirects
4. ??????
5. Profit!

Vinegar.

Do we have any spainfags that know where Almeria is?

hey, i recognise that rock! we dug it out of the riverbed of that alluvial gold deposit.. there's probably a couple of hundred good-sized gold nuggets in that rock.

no, i don't have a sledgehammer. why do you ask?

Dont we already have the location? its just a matter of doing it i say we just dig it up and drill a hole in it and stick some explosives in it

Vinegar.. Gallons and gallons of it.

We need access to heavy machinery to dig it up and then replace it with the true meme rock constructed in our own great image

Some quarry in Almeria, Spain.

urine. gallons and gallons of it.

no

ok but not the whole thing like a screenshot of Sup Forums carved into it all of traps,bananas,pepe and all other forms of cancerous shit and the back will be a description of each square and the complete description of shitposters chads,stacies etc..

you poo poo pee pee all over it hehehehe poopoopeepee

Pour water on it every winter. Over time, as water gets into crevices, freezes, and expands, the rock will begin to crack.

The fucking newfags in this thread Jesus Christ. Why don't we just make our own stone instead you fucks?

Yeah lets get everyone on here to pitch in and buy a 24 ton chunk of limestone.

/thread

If they can do it why can't we? You fucks only care about the old Sup Forums anyways. This could be the next "le epic troll ftw!"

Take it to Africa, they'll eat it in seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzFykQv6Q08
Just watch this, you can dissolve it with vinegar since its limestone.

internet historian said vinegar. Pretty smart because its limestone

consult?