Today I sucked a dick for $40. It lasted about 5 minutes (or less). I let him cum on my face

Today I sucked a dick for $40. It lasted about 5 minutes (or less). I let him cum on my face.

I posted an ad on craigslist. I'm 18, athletic and buzz cut jock. I feel like $40 for 5 minutes of work is well worth it. Not really gay considering it's just a piece of skin in my mouth back and forth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA
youtu.be/OTUDPx_PLbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

op is literally a fag

Take it to /lgbt/ you faggot

honestly who gives a fuck if it was "gay". nobody is going to ever know i sucked a dick for $40. So, how can it possible be gay? If i went around telling people irl i sucked a dick, then i would be gay because people knew.

if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound? no, because the sound waves are not perceived by ears.

If a dude sucks a dick for $40, but nobody knows about it, is it gay? no, because the gayness is not perceived by human eyes or ears (if i told someone)

No OP, you are gay. And now you're a prostitute too. You're a gay prostitute.

dont see how that applies. even so, does it matter?

You heard the jizz hit your face that's all that matters. You know you gay boy

youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA

no, im attracted to females. 100%. i even picked up a girl after

It's ok
to be gay.
Just dont hide it.
Suck away.

>nobody is going to ever know i sucked a dick for $40

The mods of Sup Forums know. If your IP is ever investigated, this thread will be released. You think these threads just disappear? You're wrong, they're locked away in a database.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You literally sucked a dick for 40 dollars ur a fukin fag

sure, faggot. go suck more dick queer

at least he didnt pay $40 to suck a dick

But you know you sucked that dick. And does the guy who's dick you sucked. And you'll never forget that time you sucked dick for $40. So even if no one else thinks you're gay( we do), you'll still have to justify it to yourself

wrong. i already forgot about it. i was cooking spaghetti this evening and ate a piece of meat i as cooking to taste it, and my fingers smelled like cum. I'm like "oh shit i forgot i sucked a dick i need to wash my hands"

GOD HATES FAGS!

i knew a guy in high school who got high and sucked a dick for a 5 buck lunch at dairy queen. dont feel bad.

sorry OP but your a faggot

/thread

>girl

Show us your dick

Fuck off, cum smeller.

Not a bad haul OP.

I paid $40 for this. Did I get ripped off?

faggot

>Not really gay considering it's just a piece of skin in my mouth back and forth

That’s actually the worst case of denial that I’ve ever heard

>Not that bad, would do again
>defeat.jpg

Totally straight and worth it, huh?

when do you think your first herpes flareup will be?

> I'm 18, athletic and buzz cut jock
Humans say this about themselves.

not really user. If he wasnt aroused by it, he's just making money off fags and is possibly so confident in his masculinity that he can let fags stick their dick in his mouth and be ok with it, cause its making him money.

dude was clearly a virgin. nervous as fuck, and fat. small as dick, couldn't even get hard.

plus getting herpes through the mouth is so fucking rare. i don't have any sores or cuts so it's impossible.

kek

I'd suck a dick for 40 bucks if the liquor store was still open..

dummbys

>I don't have any sores or cuts so it's impossible
Did I get b8'd?

>not really gay

So nothing's gay then? You're a fag OP but what else is new. OP is always a faggot

Ye we probably got baited. This story sounds hella fake

oh fuck hes got a point

Only a gay person would say that

Grab a grapefruit and up your charge to $100. 5 minute sessions. 5 dicks a day. You work less than 30 mins a day and get $500 sucking dicks. All you need to to pay for the grapefruit. Probably can't reuse them unless your customer enjoys sloppy seconds.

Also if you don't know what to do with the grapefruit, watch this video: youtu.be/OTUDPx_PLbA

Why is it that I can only read that in me.metokurs sarcastic voice

>the "hwhoshowhohsohsohwosh" sounds

Ur mum gay

>Not really gay considering it's just a piece of skin in my mouth back and forth.

wut

His male dick skin in your male mouth makes it gay.

100% gay to suck a dick OP

No u

I’m trying to figure out what kind of faggot would pay for a blow job? Right now in every city on Craig’s list there’s 100 faggots advertising to suck cock for free. Right now in every city with a glory hole, a lonely faggot sits & waits for the next dick to suck.