Question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

I would make shoes on girls illegal

This would be required by law for all women

Yessss

what about socks?

Also required by law

Every time a girl fart I get to smell feets

And if you married a woman, you would have the option to force her to have a foot-head before the honeymoon

Even better!

anyone into smelly feet?

Yep

All service industry workers would be forced to have their hands surgically replaced with feet, and they would be required to double check all food orders thoroughly with their feethands, wiggling their toes in your greasy salty fries, and getting them all covered in condiments in your hamburger

i want some laws to make girls feet smelly

Leg heads would also be required if a woman's spouce requested it

For every one foot on woman, I get to rape with my ebola.

Anyone else think toenail polish is unattractive

For you to stop making this fucking thread twice a day.

for the guys who like smelly feet

i'd have a one-time event when the law is passed where all the girls are put in a room and go through a smell test but no one is told about this beforehand. the ones with the smelliest feet get transferred to a special "foot fetish" school which is a living nightmare for girls who hate their feet being used.

a guy who somehow finds out about this would make a bet with a girl in his class who hates feet to wear the same vans without washing for a week and she unknowingly agrees. imagine her horror when they call for the event. pic related would be the girl wearing the vans

thoughts or questions?

>thoughts or questions?

were you dropped on your head as a child?

Feet now have to be alive

I thought I was a major foot fag until I saw this thread

bump

Bump again lol

women not allowed to wear shoes when entering into stores

what laws would you make?

I alrady made 3, no more nail polish, no more shoes, and alive lmao

bump

bump

only allowed to drive barefoot

Feet need fucked twice daily