I just got back from a midnight screening of Mad Max Fury Road Black & Chrome at my local art house cinema

I just got back from a midnight screening of Mad Max Fury Road Black & Chrome at my local art house cinema.
Three words:
Hella
Fucking
EPIC!

It was an amazing theater experience, glad I got to see it again on the big screen. Sound was excellent, theater decor was great, the place served micro brews, and the popcorn was the best I've ever had. They even had a live Organist playing tunes before showtime.

The film looked really good in black and white. Crisp. I didn't miss the colors at all.
A great improvement of the night scenes, actually look like they were shot at night.
Only problem was some scenes suffered from crushed colors, particularly the dust storm scene, but it wasn't bad.

I would highly recommend seeing this in the theater if its being shown, or get it on home media.

10/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNyBCOPzaQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol.

>hella
>micro brews
>crushed colors

fuck off

Could you not just get the same effect from turning the color saturation all the way down on your TV?

>>micro brews

I know you're a fag, but come on.
Beer is delicious

Fuck I hate this place

>beer is delicious
Another trite meme, beer is awful, go shave your beard and take them gauges out you fucking hipster cunt

2 > 4 > 1 >>>>>>>> 3

>I just got back from a midnight screening of Mad Max Fury Road Black & Chrome at my local art house cinema.
>Three words:
>Hella
>Fucking
>EPIC!
>
>
>It was an amazing theater experience, glad I got to see it again on the big screen. Sound was excellent, theater decor was great, the place served micro brews, and the popcorn was the best I've ever had. They even had a live Organist playing tunes before showtime.
>
>The film looked really good in black and white. Crisp. I didn't miss the colors at all.
>A great improvement of the night scenes, actually look like they were shot at night.
>Only problem was some scenes suffered from crushed colors, particularly the dust storm scene, but it wasn't bad.
>
>I would highly recommend seeing this in the theater if its being shown, or get it on home media.
>
>10/10

>beer is hipster now
trying too hard to fit in mate

>Three words:
>Hella
>Fucking
>EPIC!

I've missed this meme

>He doesn't like liquid bread

should being back winpic then

Where did the perception of Fury Road being a reddit/nu-male/SJW/other buzzwords movie come from? Since it came out I can't understand why this board shits on it.

>Where did the perception of Fury Road being a reddit/nu-male/SJW/other buzzwords movie come from? Since it came out I can't understand why this board shits on it.
t. male feminist

is drinking wine gay? there is a popular region of wine thats also my last name. Someone bought me a bottle of some a few months ago and I don't drink beer at all now.
I've always preferred B&W to color

>trying too hard to fit in mate

I'm going to guess since you called me a mate that means you're not from the US and if that's the case fuck off because you don't know what your talking about

>he likes the taste of cold piss in his mouth

>female lead
>not dressed like a slut
>capable of handling herself
>feminine sensitivity as opposed to try hard gruff

>hurr durr why do you guys think it's sjw

Come on man unless your new you know why these beta cucks think it's an sjw movie

is this a pasta ?

Meant for

>Come on man unless your new you know why these beta cucks think it's an sjw movie
t. proud feminist and #nevertrumper

does not check out

Im from Europe and Im going to assume you are from Seattle or Portland and wear a flannel shirt.

I really wanna see it ;_;

All alcohol tastes like shit though

>convert a mediocre-at-best film into b&w
>for some reason this takes months even though fucking windows movie maker could do it in a day
>all the idiot fans (who are definitely all nolan fanboys - liking generic action that pretends to be artsy so they can feel smart) proclaim how powerful it is
seriously, what the fuck?

Because its objectively one of the most overrated films of all time and the most likely conclusion is the current cancer culture that's infecting hollywood

It's okay, OP. We hate colossal faggots like you as well. Like holy shit, did you really pay money to rewatch a movie with the saturation all the way down?

>objectively

You mean subjectively.

go home kid

and everyone else acknowledges you're a newfag

No, I payed money to see a film at the cinema.
You know, a large screen, and amazing sound.
I also interacted with people socially. Something you know nothing about.

>epic
Hello? Epic Department?
sage and hide

Because it's shit with 0 variety after the first 40 minutes
Also, coincidentally, it's loved by reddit and SJWs

People like it and that triggers TV.

Imagine paying money to sit in a room with this calibre of person and then have him interact with you socially

You talked with people while in the movie theatre? Well at least it distracted other losers from having to experience that garbage as much as they could have. You're still retarded though.

No, the theater had a lounge that served good beer, and cocktails.

And since it was a midnight showing, the patrons clapped, cheered, and were generally excited throughout the movie. Some light conversations where had.

Ever been to a midnight showing? Shit gets crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=iNyBCOPzaQM

No drinking wine isn't gay. That's like saying liking bread makes eating grapes gay. You can like both.

I like cider as well.

I support you OP.

These HOW DARE YOU LIKE STUFF fags can burn

>beer is awful

I knew this place tries really hard to be contrarian but jesus christ what's wrong with you?

>Australians don't drink beer.

>Fury Road
>Neon Demon
>now with Arrival

Any half decent movie gets shit on these days as soon as people try and defend it. I swear it's all the capeshit lovers, it has to be

but if I'm gonna be honest I thought Mad Max was meh also. Visually good but boring after the first half. didn't HATE it though

>is drinking wine gay?

Sure, if you drink like a faggot

THIS SHITTY BOARD IS ACTUALLY INHABITED BY LITTLE CHILDREN LMAO

Black and white makes this fun action movie automatic kino!

>Beer is a meme

Fucking hell, something thats existed and been enjoyed for centuries and is worth billions of dollars a year is, according to a spotty fat weeb on Sup Forums, a meme.

Next you'll be saying bread or meat are memes, thus solidifying your status as a forever alone kissless social-handgrenade

Is that you Jean-Pierre Bordeaux?