Who the FUCK consumes this liquid shit

Who the FUCK consumes this liquid shit

RC is better than coke and pepsi

Troll much? Its a little sweet but its been around a hundred years or so. Chill out, if you want shit get the “COLA” off brand at wally mart for 70 cents a 2 liter.

i dont drink toxic chemicals uwu

richfag here RC is God tier

it pairs well with wild turkey, good sir

I've always wanted to try it but I live in Canada. I usually drink Dr. Pepper, Coca-Cola and Pepsi.

You spelled coke wrong you dumb hoser.

My dad whenever he could get his hands on it. He no longer can so he drinks Diet Dr. Pepper. Before you ask, yes he's fat.

RC beats the living shit out of any cola.

trips

Fucking THIS
You have shit taste OP

Dr Pepper Snapple rep here. I get a case of these once a month per store. Put up 8 on the shelf and usually 3-5 are gone by the end of the month. Tried it once, tasted really bland. Apparently old people really like it

ANDY'S FAVORITE

old people also really like licorice for some reason

When I was a kid, there was a snack stand near home that only had RC for the first several years.

These days, I'll get a can or a bottle of it maybe once a year and drink it, just for nostalgia.

This. But I usually just drink water cause too much shit in pop and it's usually way too sweet. Aparently coke in Canada contains more sugar than in the usa. 39 grams per tin here

licorice is absolutely delicious you dirty hethen

Cola gives me much worse shits than vodka

I honestly don't understand how people consider it edible. Shit tastes like earwax

Shut the fuck up you absolute pleb
/Thread

Then you must have had some really bad licorice

Never liked any of it. Stuff seems like a waste of chewing to me