What does Sup Forums drive? No lying edition

What does Sup Forums drive? No lying edition.

2008 Lancer Evo.

Thats a base model you newfag

Volkswagon...old, has the motor in back, not sure of year and too lazy to look but I think it's a 70s.

the autism is real

at least Google a pic for reference, ya numbskull

>bmw f10 530i

One vroom vroom skooty boye

how fucking sad your life is, seeking attention here by posting an image of a car that probably isnĀ“t your anyway. even if it was, bragging with material posession shows the weakness of your character.

Theese cars all look the same for the most part, if youve seen one, you know what the others look like.

MFW

a bike

04 sierra. It's pretty nice on the inside, Bose stereo, leather, and even the z71 package. I don't love it like I loved my old truck though. I used to have a 77 f250. Thing was a beast. I might lift this one 2-4 inches, and get some new wheels and lights on it. Haven't decided yet. Definitely cutting out catalytic converters though.

Toyota Prius

>the autism is real
>thumbnail

gotta agree with you there.

2001 toyota 4runner :P 340,000 miles!

Nice car bro. Quality

Tokyo drift

2015 Audi A5

Fwd..

How much do dealerships run you to get your spark plugs changed?

It's not like you can do it yourself, Audi wouldn't let you.

97 mercury grand marquis w/ soiled interior and exterior too

Pretty sure there was still a second gen Integra in the movie somewhere. Can't quite recall.

Also where are you putting your license plate now?

my parents were the first owners so it was alright ; gave it to me my freshman year back in 2012 ; its so crazy reliable! the 4x4 system sadly is down from a stupid mechanic breaking it and im getting the suspension system fixed right now .

this bad boy

That's right. I do

Saturn

My parents insane.

A black 2012 GTI (2 door, 6 speed, light mods) and a 2014 Honda CBR250R. Looking to trade the GTI for a Raptor now that I have money and live somewhere I can actually rip it in the desert. Will probably keep the Honda since it was so cheap and buy a Bonnie or something for commuting.

03 f150

user already lied, that's a base Lancer

That's not even an Evo you roody-poo

An old 2000s Crown Victoria Police Interceptor with lights, siren, and some decals...