Was it THAT good?

Was it THAT good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MINL6wdrLCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course not, but he died so everyone MUST love and overrate it

unironically yes

It was okay. I don't think the Two-Face subplot or the whole "Batman tracks Joker down via sonar" resolution was handled well. Better than 95% of Marvel capeshit at the least.

overrated yes but he did a good job

On YTS.ag it is the only newer movie that has scored a 9+ in rating besides the Godfather trilogy.

No.
Drew's Joker blows Ledger's Joker out the water.

To this day I can't see one shred of Heath Ledger in the Joker.

Unrecognizable in every sense.

SHWARKS

Yes. It was the peak of capekino

BvS Ultimate Cut came close

this.

Why did you make that post? If you agree with someone, either don't post or contribute to the discussion. Your post says nothing. It's just filler.

This

>implying this thread will reach 300+ posts
>mfw

> electrifying opening heist
> based bank manager
> convoy ambush
> themes of hiding the truth to save a legacy
> based my cocaine
> based eric roberts

And those were all the things that were GOAT that didn't include heat legends acting. Yea I'm thinkin its that good

I amplify his words. When 2 people say 2 different things they have equal value but if 3rd person adds his voice to one of them then one because more popular/accepted truth

Filler can obstruct a thread and prevent the good posts from being brought to light. If all you have to say is a one-word agreement and nothing else, then withhold it. You are an adult. You should know self-restraint.

this 2bh

it being GOAT does not make it good joker. TDK was the least batman movie ever.

This is fucking Sup Forums, the wild west of the internet.
If you want social construct go to Reddit.

He died, didn't he?

I bet when it came out Sup Forums was all over it saying who awesome it was.

it being one word makes it easy to posses and skip. its much better than people typing the same essential point with different words
>prevent the good posts from being brought to light.
not unless you are a lazy reader.
>obstruct
or it boosts attention to good/interesting/etc points by giving them a reply. posts with lost of replies always pop when scrolling by

If you want to desperately shill the replies you agree with, then Reddit is exactly for you. Either contribute to the discussion or don't. A simple word of consent is actually really telling that you're from Reddit. Nobody cares about you agreeing or disagreeing. This isn't an election. it's a discussion. And it isn't a discussion that is dictated by upvotes and downvotes and likes and dislikes. It's a discussion consisting of debate.

check the archive

I totally. If only we had a voting system where we could give away points to posts signaling our acceptance of or agreeing with said post, now that would be better.

youtube.com/watch?v=MINL6wdrLCs

I have never even been to reddit.
>Nobody cares about you agreeing or disagreeing.
nobody cares about what you think about posting styles and what you consider filer. I will do whatever the fuck I want.
>And it isn't a discussion that is dictated by upvotes and downvotes and likes and dislikes
getting encouragement when you post something, feels good and makes you feel better about the effort it took to post

>If all you have to say is a one-word agreement and nothing else, then withhold it.

How to spot a redditor 101

You do know half of the posts on this board are BIG GUY 4U BLACKED WAIFU KINO TBQHWYF etc

This isn't a hugzone where we pat each others on the back. This is an anonymous imageboard. Our egos and peer pressure really shouldn't factor in at all. And again, I must stress that a discussion isn't a democracy. It's not a poll of opinions where the opinion repeated the most or agreed with the most wins. Sup Forums is great in the way that nobody is there to decide what arguments are good and what aren't except you. There is no filter.

And you should stop attempt to make that filter. Let the reader dictate the value of the post. Not your peer pressure tactics. So lay off it.

You weren't here before Bane memes I see. Sad! You missed the best of Sup Forums.

this'ing this

You're in a fucking thread about The Joker.
You know, a fucking comic book character.
Of all threads you wanna push your agenda in a capeshit thread?

I don't have an agenda. I do wonder what your agenda is and why you keep trying to force that shitty joker youtube video. Nobody except you thinks you're funny.

>I have never watched the Schumacher films

The Joker may as well be a different character altogether through

It really was

>This isn't a hugzone where we pat each others on the back
says who? Why do you get to define what this is? I will pat that guy on the back if I feel like it and I will call you a faggot if I feel like it, which I do.
>Let the reader dictate the value of the post.
am I not a reader who is demonstrating that I have found a value in that post? Why are you trying to brow beat me into stopping?
>And you should stop attempt to make that filter.
kys

I think its funny and it's all that really matters to me.
I don't get why you wanna rain on everyone else's parade.
I come here to joke around and have fun, but a poster like you seems like the exact opposite.
I'm not gonna tell you to kill yourself but maybe you should reevaluate your life.

I had fun watching Schumachers film. comic book wise it was not all that "out there"

>kys
You should've typed this at the start so I knew arguing with you was a waste of time.

>I don't have an agenda
>why you keep trying to force that shitty joker youtube video

and yet you're calling him Reddit, congrats on doing the exact same thing you're condemning him for

Who had the best masterplan

Ras al gul, The Joker or Bane?

The only one out of those 3 that had a plan was Ra's, Bane was just following Talia's lead like a bitch and joker himself says "Do I look..like I have plan?"

When did he have time to put on the makeup?

The Schumacher films are campy fun but they are not what I think of when I think of Batman

Neither is the TDK which seems to be what would happen if you took Batman and placed in the Marvel Universe

Hell if you took the Joker changed his name to the Jester he wouldn't be amiss from a Daredevil or a Punisher comic

I consider the Burton films to best capture the Gothic and dark undertones the best that is quintessential to a Batman film

Bane achieved the most with his masterplan so him

Really?
I'm more concerned about his scars.
Where the fuck are his scars?

heath was awesome, the movie is overrated as fuck and rewatching it is a chore desu

Joker didn't have a masterplan. He just improvised as he went along.

literally a website for blind people

when they were in the bank he quikly went to the banks bathroom to apply makeup and fake scars.

>I consider the Burton films to best capture the Gothic and dark undertones the best that is quintessential to a Batman film
this but that could also be down to the fact that it was the first time I saw batman

Did not he want to show batman that when push comes to shove people are shit?

...ov ___YOU!

Chaos is like gravity....

Why did Talia invest into the clean energy project if she wanted to destroy Gotham?
She couldn't have known from the start that the reactor could be turned into a bomb.
Was it to get closer to Bruce or what?

Positive reinforcement, encourages people who make good posts to carry on making good posts so we get more good posts to look at rather than having to deal with you being mentally ill

>She couldn't have known from the start that the reactor could be turned into a bomb.
Except she did

I thought Pavel discovered that.

Yes but because people are going to criticise it retrospectively they're going to think about his death, the sequel and all of the other cape and non-cape flicks that Nolan influenced.

and there's this cynical faggot

I bet you're fun to be around