Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Reddit.

If you have to ask why you should go back.

Oh boy can't wait for the new episode when they mock to Drumpf, wrote by two strong independent women who need no men!

fucking cunts, what is not reddit? Dare to like shit ya twats

Wot

Season 1 - Watchable
Season 2 - Dropped
Season 3 - Woman writer

genuinely tried it. Plebbit trash

>2016
>still calling people reddit

Back to Tumblr.

They combine abram lincon and fucking hitler. That shit is funny.

Lol. You sound like you would have thoroughly enjoyed Kung Fury.

>DUDE TWO POLITICAL FIGURES ON THE OPPOSITE ENDS OF SPECTRUM MASHED TOGETHER LMAO
>funny
for you, perhaps.

lacks social commentary, other than that it's okay

fuck off

It's OK but people act like it's God's gift to mankind

I'd like to see a episode about meme magic and Rick and Morty going to a alternate universe where Hillary won and it's all just a desert wasteland where only cockroaches are able to live in
And Rick being all mad that there is no scientifics involved in meme magic

You do realize that the show is not being political at all, it's mocking the entire human race and how unimportant we all are. They're basically saying that the universe doesn't give a flying fuck and therefore neitehr shall we

>You do realize that the show is not being political at all

What about that planet with all females and all men are stoopid, hurr durr

Did this hit too close to home? Do you regularly go out with a shaven head, a nazi t-shirt and suspenders?

What if he was just a practicing buddhist/hinduist, that is the symbol of peace for them you know, and he was having a great day, going out to pet puppies and help old ladies cross the street, also recently gone through chemotherapy

It was good til it got popular.

Wanting to beat up a Nazi isn't really a political statement. Kind of a safe joke.

Then it would have been even funnier.

It was always shit for underage redditors.

You mean the one that completely took the piss out of women?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending nazis, just taking up the argument about it not being political

No.

When it first came out everyone on here loved it. Now that it got more popular everyone hates it to come off as cool. All memes aside it's an okay show.

It's always been well liked here, by the redditors.
And they're always asshurt by a few who call it what it is.

Tryhard lolsorandom garbage

>They're basically saying that the universe doesn't give a flying fuck and therefore neitehr shall we
Wow, so deep man.

Why am I not surprised this is the first comment.

came here for this

>Don't get me wrong I'm not defending nazi's
>Nazis are political
>mfw

>strong independent women who need no men!
you certainly sound like your opinions on comedy mean a whole lot

>Being nazi has nothing to do with poltical stands
>Being a filthy commie

>red tie
How did they know?

My girlfriend's son loves this show.

>shows with original jokes are stoopid, REAL comedy comes in the form of stale jokes that other people came up with!

What the fuck are you talking about?

Thought it was fucking hilarious for about a month. It doesn't hold up, even a year later.

I enjoy it, I don't like the animation style, I don't like Rick burping, I don't like the stupid face they pull, I don't like the entire scenes that seem to be 100% improvised (Interdimensional Cable 2 for example) and I don't like the reuse of the same fucking alien words.

Though I am interested in Ricks backstory.

you, using stale memes to criticize a show that actually writes jokes.
also these people

Pretty much this

Whatever happened to Superjail? They just stopped making episodes midseason

Again, what the fuck are you talking about?

>tfw you realize lincoln was a cunt working for business interests and didnt give a shit about slaves

There's an episode where they're trapped in uncertainty, in a universe of floating shrödinge's cats. Someone please explain a be better plotline than that.

That's not the point, the entire show is basically saying "we just fucking do shit, stop taking thigns so seriously"

As far as adult swim goes I think Xavier Renegade Angel was the best they've ever made