Taylor Swift has hit the wall

Taylor Swift has hit the wall.
Im going to enjoy watching her spiralling down and getting bigger and bitter.

Taylor Sluggish

Moar

She's covering up these days

Kinda like fat taylor

DELET

she might get her fat cunt out now

Shes getting older you tard most women get larger as they get older also shes rich as fuck and prolly eats gourmet shit for every meal who gives a shit. You act like no celeb has ever gotten fat

you can already tell her face is getting pudgier

A women's body changes about 4 times during their life span, not that you'd ever get close enough to one to notice...

How am I acting like no celebrity has gotten fat before? Im very aware of the concept of The Wall. I know women get larger as they get older, that's the wall for you.

Is that you, taylor?

I have got close to women.
Also, you dont need to be close to them to notice the wall, do you?

>most women get fat when they reach 30

I was gonna say what world are you living in but then i realised... 'murrica.

Fuck you

omg TAYLER1 SWIFT IS IN THE THREAD!!

That's what she gets for being an insane cunt who blames men for every relationship problem. She doesn't realise that in all her romantic failures she was the only constant.

lol she has a fat upper body and tiny skinny legs, the most disgusting way for a woman to be

Cocks out for TayTay

Kinda like fat taylor

shes gunna end up looking like gru from dispicable me

Good point.

TITS OR GTFO

Ah yes, the Kelly Clarkson approach.

She's hotter now.

Taylor looks a lot like Linsdey IRL

Always wears stockings, highboy shorts/pants and 2 pounds of make-up to try to hide the truth.

so hot

rofl what is this pic

Looks like the hybrid at the end of alien resurrection

Apparently, her poop is too precious to part with, MagaColon Lingering Death unavoidable.

ahahah oh no no no no no no

that probably is the wall
she was too hot when she was thin tho no guy would of wanted to date her when she was pretty

Dude I'd still wreck it.
She'd always been very attractive and seeing a thick Taylor is something I'd be into.

Lol. You're not wrong

Maybeshe realised what kind of club she joined and now doesnt know how to deal with it other than becoming fat and undesireable.

You'll never fuck Taylor cuz she doesn't like men.
Nothing she has ever done has left a lasting impression of her admiration for men.
She dates "beards", that is all.
She's munching the carpet, and most of her FanGirls are a bit dull, and don't get it.

>She'd always been very attractive and seeing a thick Taylor is something I'd be into.
was
at least now we don't have to listen to a fucking normie serial dater complaining about guys non stop
oh wait that's all her songs

Nuh uhn. Dykes are violent. You'd hear about her beating up people if she was.