ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / RETARDED OPINIONS / ETC

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / RETARDED OPINIONS / ETC

itt: tell a stranger who wants to profile you the things they want to know

MY MOMS FRIEND TRIED TO FONGER ME IN THE BACK OF MY MOMS CAR

Compulsive lying is my thing. Always scared someone will find out. Not yet. Can't get rid of it :(

but who was phone??

fonger

How do we know you're not just lying right now?

I fuck some pizza and left

no right?

i hate my life and wish i would feel passion about things or be interested in doing something besides going on the internet and playing games all day. no job money is slowly running out and i hate myself and rarely leave the house but don't feel like trying to get a job and know im a failure

I started catfishing traps/fags playing a daddy figure, because it turns me on for some reason.

have been talking to one guy for a while who wants me to come and be daddy to him and his sister. I assumed it was the usual roleplay but they've now timestamped and done videos for me.

the idea turns me on more than anything else, but I don't have a dick and that'll be a dealbreaker when they find out.

kfd sfa fidsfo g sgsfsf akd sfa eafeifpeafjjfa f aiafa;fdkfwa

me too

at least we aren't alone user :)

do we really think consent is a real thing? I mean look at the evidence behind human interact. there's instinct and hormones and chlamydia. All which resides in our nature as humans. So, next time you judge someone for their actions always remember, let it happen.

yeah i guess. really the only thing i havent done to disappoint everyone is an hero but it's always an option if i need it.

13305 hidden valley RD NE Albuquerque New Mexico

i have a secret tumblr where I crossdress. I want really old men to start following it

I'm a dude and I think I'm in love with my lesbian best friend.

tell me where i live?

my mom makes me take cold showers and sleep outside

I secretly pretend that religion actually has meaning but we all know it bull shit.

checked mein hemisatan

Lol it's not about you dumbass, it's about what's in this house

Checked

so you live in the foothills. so what?

I live in Albuquerque, I'll be there in 15 minutes

its not the religion that meaning but the tails it has, like attempting to kill you're son to prove you're worth to him, right before god tells you last minute to stop. but hes all knowing so thats helps, more than the kid who was traumatized. ahhhh good stuff.

tchhh thought you had a big dick

I WANT YOU ALL TO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT OR DAY. GOOD BYE.

It's not a secret if you shout it out like that

I once adopted a dog from the shelter because I felt lonely living by myself. I came home one day to find my house trashed and some of my favorite things chewed to shreds. I became very angered and drown it in my bathtub only after I beat it senseless.

Lol it's not about the location.

And good luck lil boy hope you have friends to help you

Hopefully you'll be hanging from a rope soon you faggot

nobody ever sends me a real nude #30
deadcat00

>autismos thinks dogs are automatically trained
>buys one because too retarded to talk to something that can talk back
>dog does dog things
>chews up a valentine day card a girl gave you in the second grade, 20 years ago
>take autismo rage out on animal

I feel sorry for your mother.

u may lie but your dubs dont

seek anger management help
but if it happens again consider livestreaming

I'm trans and I trick straight guys into fucking me

His name is Simon, and he's a cuck

>this woman is 5'11
>sounds just like me
>has an Adam's apple the size of a golf ball
>has a jaw line that could cut diamond
>just palmed an NBA certified basketball
>has a 6 inch long outward vagina that appears to be hard

But it's definitely a girl. No way I could be tricked.

Is this what you believe happens? Mentally ill faggot. You're either lying or the guys don't care. You're not tricking anyone, I promise

>from ages 15-18, had a boyfriend who was 24 when we started dating
>he buys me girly clothes and makes me learn how to use make up
>become trap gf because i want attention
>turn 18 a month ago, he wants me to take tranny pills
>i say no, he beats me up and breaks up with me because he will never be with a "normal boy"
I learned traps are not gay.

I have this co-worker whos 25 and shes married to some 40 something year old guy whos now confined to a wheelchair because hes fat.
she herself is like a scrawny little girl, yeah i dont know how they got together.

anyways, ive been working with her for about 3 years now and we've become good friends. randomly today though she asked me this "hypothetical" question asking if she was single if I would date her even went as far and asked if I would fuck her. i went full beta mode though and didnt really answer her questions to avoid potential work drama.

part of me wants to play a long and see where it goes, but thats probably just the desperate part of me because i havent had sex in a couple years. probably would end up ruining families as well.

I was molested as a kid and I loved it. I want nothing more than to be 7 years old again and have my moms boyfriend fuck me one more time

I honestly think the cheese they make now isn't as good as when I was 7. wish I could relive those cheeses somehow.

Failure

What's the guy gonna do? Just hop up onto a curb and you've bested him.

I save a months worth of junk mail then post it through my neighbours letterbox when they are out.

>Been stuck in a dead end relationship
>not happy
>feel bad dumping her she's just been so boring
>miss Ex even though she fucked me up
>lost in life
>live in shitty small town
>FLM

true.
im just gonna see if i can at least get my dick sucked by her. thats not as bad as fucking her, right?

Hey! Come play! :) My twitch stream is active right now:

twitch tv/puj33

I fuck with one of my former student who is 20yo while I am 35.

I post private, degrading and exposing pictures of my exs on the internet’s all the time without them knowing.

>SECRETS
Worked at a brothel while complete my law study at university.

Where do you post em?

I can't seem to get the idea of being with 15-17 year old girls out of my head
they're so much hotter than women my age

didn't mean to quote

On new years eve, after midnight and my girlfriend had gone to bed, i snuck out the house and fucked a random black guy in his car

Daily bread

Fuck her, you pussy faggot. Not like she's getting any anyway

im sure shes not, which is why she brought up those questions in the first place so i know shes practically inviting me into her pants.

Noice

Don't fucking do it. Seriously. Grills can make up whatever they want to HR and automatically believed. And even if they fail to get you in work trouble, they can bog your career down just by telling people how you cucked her disabled husband and took advantage of her when she was feeling weak. Dick in your pants around office chicks, user.

I got fongered by my mom :(

Jerked myself off with her hand while she was passed out drunk next to her gf. Ended up cumming in her facewash so she would rub my cum every night before bed.

>gf
Meant bf FUCK

you are my hero

>met a girl on tinder that is practically perfect for me
>she sent me a nude Snapchat the other day
>her tits are droopy when they're not in a bra and her nipples stare at the floor
>I'm pretty sure she's in love with me and I've totally lost interest
I'm considering trying a different girl, sucks though. This was my only redhead match and I love redheads

Started wetting the bed again last month

Fuck her at least once Doggy Style.
>Never love a woman, you faggot, you love your wife, your relatives, you love the mother of your children, but never "a woman."
Anyway, if you fuck her doggy style her tits will hand down and look better as gravity designated the create look.
Tits dropping down scientifically prove a girls place is on her hands and knees.

Don't be a faggot, see if something comes from fucking the redheaded slut.

Where the fuck were your parents during all of this?

Dubs > Bad English
>You're lucky

I only had one sex partners in my life. She already had more than 5 before our relationship and at least 10 after. Now she's in a lesbian relationship and I know for sure she had sex with at least 2 more girls.
I jerk off every day knowing that she even has fucked more girls than me

Sad or not, that's no secret friend.
:|

>masturbated while reading a story in the bible
>2 samuel chap 13 verses 1 to14
>i was on my puberty years and i didn't had much resources back then

why do you think that's no secret?