Wtf I love the empire now

>white supremacist

>Finn
>Lando

Surely he means Human Supremicist

Star Wars is jewish propaganda

Well it is now, yeah

Really makes you think

how the fuck do you go from Xenophobic Assholes to White Supremacists?

So employing Finn and the other minorities/women on the "Starkiller Base" was just a big joke on their part?

I remember pol joking years ago that Disney would let Jews ruin Star Wars, but people thought it would be impossible.

I will feel sad when I go see this movie.

The older I get the more I realize that Sup Forums is always right

Am I the only one who doesn't see a problem here?
What's wrong with non white people in movies?

>le white tears

You're a cuck so your opinion isn't worth analyzing

that's not the point, it's that white people are the only race not allowed to band together

What's the problem we have anti non white images all the time but you never get triggered by that because it's been normalized on Sup Forums to insult non white people.

Now answer my question.

There nothing wrong with non-white people in movies, but making white people villains (and only white people) is just reverse racism.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>reverse racism.
are you fucking retarded?

Wow great debate skills.

When was the last time you saw black villain in a movie?
Really makes you think, right?

But Finn was black

>reverse racism
no such thing, retard
'reverse' racism is still racism,.

Modern feminism really seems to reinforce the idea that women are inferior. In today's society where they have every opportunity, there's this mass of people still drilling into their heads that they need to be 'empowered'.

That constant barrage of pandering must have an effect on someone's thinking.

But I bet you have no problem at all with all the Hollywood white washing for leads hypocrite scum.

They have black Imperials in canon now, how is Empire white supremacist organisation?
What a fucking retard

Last week, white washed a main character too, no one here seemed upset.

First order =/= Empire

That's a pretty dumb deduction. Where did you get it exactly?

> tfw white tears = white cum

Drink up, gook, it's what you're best at.

Finally hit 13 user?

>a white supremacist (HUMAN) organization

So basically Chris Weitz is a Nazi who thinks only white people are "human"

I honestly don't give a fuck about creators of something having political opinions
cause they all do
that being said I didn't give a fuck about this movie in the first place
it's so weird to see them saying shit like this though, it seems like these retards still don't understand that over half of americans are probably fed up with people telling them how they are shitlords for existing and that they are basically alienating most of their demographic with stuff like this

You know the more I come on Sup Forums the more I come to despise white people, even my white classmates and work people, I start to think "What racist shit are you saying in you head you Honkey piece of shit?" "Around white keep them in sight" etc.

Anyone else becoming more and more racist against white people the more they go on Sup Forums?

I guess that's why the 'rebellion' never got shit done before they found a fucking white male to fix their shit

>The Empire is a white supremacist organization
>Finn, a black man, is allowed to join as a soldier

Something doesn't check out

You're a cuck larry. The difference us the Jews made it socially acceptable to post such images like the one you posted. You're nothing but a weaponized cuck by the Jews

I always thought the empire was just authoritarian and dickish. Race never seemed a problem in the star wars universe, what with the millions of aliens mixing around it seems like skin tone really would barely be noticed. When you are on a planet that's 99% fanged banana slugs your just going to be glad to see someone with two arms legs and only one head.

I don't think race is ever mentioned in any of the movies ever.

White supremacists should feel like shit for existing though....

The producer (I think) is comparing the Empire to Trump on twitter. He's trying to get people to wear safety pins as a way to rebel against him for some reason.

The original Empire is clearly based on Nazis and you'd have to be blind not to see this.

The whole world must be on Sup Forums

It's not like stormtroopers where white before the diversity hires either.

Whereas the Rebellion was incredibly diverse

Why do liberals not see that their own shitty behaviour is why people voted for Brexit and Trump?

People are sick of being demonised constantly.

>Disney kikes take over Star Wars
>Turn the Empire into a """diverse""" and """inclusive""" organization
>Trump the great Satan wins against all odds
>"UH UH NO THE EMPIRE IS WHITE MALES ONLY #IMWITHHER!!!"

It is clearly but comments like this don't exist in a vaccuum
They are clearly referencing the presidental election and basically saying that Trump is nazi.
I mean the episode 7 nazi scene was fucking embarrassing how over the top it was, of course everybody understands what's going on in the movies.

But we never see what life's like on a imperial world. We only see their military system and it is a empire after all.

Empire =/= First Order

The clones were only Stormtroopers until the Empire could set up academies on all of it's controlled worlds, and have regular human cadets graduate into the Corps. Few years at most.

Sup Forums is always right

they were just using him for his superior janitorial skills

Based on Nazis in their facist military wet dream yes.
White supremacist? Nah don't see that.

>Thrawn is literally canon now
>HUMAN WHITE ORGANIZATION

This is what you get when you let non-Star Wars fans WRITE STAR WARS FILMS.

They are right about the Empire representing racism (for example they didn't want Thrawn for being a Chiss instead of a human). But it's not supposed to be a message against every Star Wars fan who happens to be white, why do they try so hard to alienate their audience?