Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpk835d1K7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Taste

>JK, I felt the same way the first time

They've grown on me overtime.
Only one I've grown to love though and not just "like" is OKC

Creep

Maybe you just don't like Radiohead, but regardless you should probably try Hail to the Thief and Amnesiac. Those are probably their most "dynamic" albums.

Nothing really, that's about it.

t. uses "fun" to describe things

Just finished my third listen on those 4 albums. Desperately trying to find what people like about it but it's hard when you have to fight off sleep

rather "interesting"

you're not missing anything, they had their time and in that time it was good, but now it is boring. it's kind of like how when you watch 90s comedy now it isn't funny anymore, but in the context of the time it was relevant and good.

Drink a gallon of soy milk

you're missing nothing, don't worry about it

agreed. Radiohead is music for people who like being on the edge of killing themselves from boredom. AUDITORY BDSM

dont feel bad OP the music is... not good

Nothing. I feel the same way as you. I have never understood the appeal of Radiohead.

> what am i missing?

your brain, probably.

thom thom yorke

listen to every song that i make

wow thom this one sounds just as boring as the last one thanks :^)

If you've only ever listened to pop, rock, and hiphop, Radiohead will blow your mind when you hear them for the first time. That was my experience when I was 16 and pretty much only listened to Tool, The Beatles, and Smashing Pumpkins. Hail to the Thief had just come out and it was my first Radiohead album and it totally changed my view on what good music is.

If you're already accustomed to jazz, electronic, classical, avant-garde, and any other music that is even remotely experimental, Radiohead just sounds straight up derivative and uninspiring. That is how I feel about them now, although I will always have a soft spot for their 1997-2003 albums because of how they affected me when I was young.

>Just finished my third listen on those 4 albums

you are missing A Moon Shaped Pool
it is boring but intentionally so

FEELINGS

YOU'RE MISSING FEELINGS

>i wyke wen da radiohed man sae "WAAAA" in the moosic

is this is true why do so many people consider them to be the best artist of all time?

You probably just don't like them. That's okay. I think they're pretty hit and miss. I only like about half of the The Bends, and Kid A is hit-and-miss for me. OK Computer is the only album they made that I like all the way through.

So you're not missing anything. If you do want to try to hear from a different perspective, try imagining if Thom's voice wasn't there. I think his vocals are the weakest aspect of the band. If you focus on the music, and then think of the voice only as an integrated factor, you may enjoy more. That's just my experience, though.

Radiohead isn't for you. The whole "Boring" shtick is supposed to be reflective of feelings of almost stasis, like being frozen in time. The times where you just sit there and look up at the ceiling. If you don't get those feelings, then you shouldn't be listening to radiohead.

it's ok if you don't like it
also fuck you The Bends is their best

good taste

Amnesiac

This is blasphemous to say but listen to their debut album, Pablo Honey it's the entry level album to get you into radiohead i showed it to my drummer and now he can't stop listening to them

It's okay if you don't like Radiohead, not everything is for everyone.

Except Seinfeld is still funny and Radiohead is still good

I like this shitty bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpk835d1K7U

I loved them in my teen years. It’s just production that’s pretty good. They have a few tracks in their more experimental years that have some songwriting appeal (Airbag, Paranoid Android, Everything one its Right Place, Kid A) but not very much. There is not very much musically interesting if you’re not into albums that put a lot more focus into production than writing music.

Wrong.

You will miss Thom an Jonny when they are gone.

As "hippie" as it sounds...this.

I'm honestly starting to believe radiohead is only for the depressed and mentally/emotionally battered.

A buddy of mine and I have very similar taste in music but for some reason he can't get behind Radiohead either.

I mean I like them but do not love them :(

>depressed and mentally/emotionally battered

Hello everyone.

Nothing. Congratulations, you have realized that ALL Radiohead albums range from overrated to amongst the most overrated works ever.

Hey

Based

Radiohead are boring shit stop torturing yourself my man