I'm 6'2" and my sister is 6' and there's manlets out there that are shorter than my sister...

I'm 6'2" and my sister is 6' and there's manlets out there that are shorter than my sister. How do manlets even deal with women being taller than them?

How does this belong to Sup Forums?

The womyn in the op's pic looks like a massive cunt, and the manlet needs to learn how to smile. This picture triggers me as fuck.

5'11 king of manlets here. I was cursed by a gypsy, i swear.

He's far better looking than she is.

What's your sisters phone number?.. for educational purposes obvioisly.

WHEN

5'7" Medshit here. I tend to stick to spic women as they're shorter and have Med ancestry.

Still feels bad man

I just don't care.

women over 5'10 are usually tanks/have no ass anyways, who cares.

6'5" dude here. I would feel sorry for the little fuckers if it weren't for how bitchy they are.

I prefer shorter women. Tall women tend to be the same as manlets but for the opposite reason.

manlet triggered

>women over 5'10 are usually tanks/have no ass anyways, who cares.
My sister is great looking you're the foxlet that is too short to reach the grapes and decides he doesn't like grapes.

They just bone the ones who are shorter.
Not rocket science, burger.

but user, I'm 6'1. from personal experience, taller women just have shittier ass/boob insertions, literally look like fucking men/nfl linebackers. shorter girls are way more feminine. you're probably an actual self-hating manlet too trying to b8 people.

>My sister is great looking

Well you fuck her then.

damn imagine some man standing behind a chubby lady in a photo with his arms out to his sides. Like he's pantomiming having a huge gut.

Fellow 77 incher here.

I'm actually the opposite. My gf is 5'11, and its awesome.
Perfect little spoon.

I'm just over 6'0 and the struggle is real. Most girls in heels are taller than me but I barely get by day to day when they wear normal shoes.

6'0 isn't even tall. It's a bit above average.

master race 5'7 here

height has never been an issue for me

everything below 6'3 is a manlet.

They're all the same size laying down.

5'3 I don't even bother trying anymore

6'3 my dating pool is basically unlimited I love it. Tall girls will always want me because they can wear high heels around me, can also date femlets for fun it's great.

>How do manlets even deal with women being taller than them?
Amazon femdom fetish... that's the only positive thing about being a manlet

5'11" manlet reporting... so close...

You're the same height as me.

It's a good height to be

6'3" master race reporting in. Honestly we should just gas all the manlets, fucking walking napoleon complexes.

for a girl, it's too big. 5'6-5'9 is femlet master race

Daily reminder that female height preference peaks at 6'0. 5'11 gets a higher percentage than does 6'1.

Judging by the number of posts I see about this I believe tall people cant deal with it or are mentally retarded and need to post the same shit hundred times.

Do you also post threads like: Why cant atheists define atheism?

Isn't that average? Is manlet anybody under six feet? Ridiculous.

I don't care

I may become gay in a few years tbqfhwy

Tall girs are better. Period.

6'1 Literally perfect here. Anyone 6'2 + is a spindly gangeloid, and anyone 5'11 - is a genetically sub human gnome.

>tfw 5'6"
>tfw no amazonian gf to femdom me

5'7 everyday something more dies inside but i eventually find love someday.

>tfw no tall amazon qt 3.14 gf who is insecure about her height
take me away

no manlet is below 5'7" I just wish i was an extra inch so I could be 6'

Manlet got a pretty symmetrical face

>5'11" manlet reporting... so close...
fellow five-elevener here. good posture helps. most people slouch from their shitty desk jobs.

;_;

post pics for proof. Ya poof

Also wear cuban heels ya poofy poff

JOIN THIS RISK THREAD!!!

I dont date women who are taller than me. They are as attractive to me as I am to them. I have fucked taller women than me but only when drunk.

5'11 is better than 6'1 to women according to the data, but you are right it's below 6'0. I just lie and say I'm 6.

Manlet doesn't mean "below average" but embarrassingly short. Indeed, most people are manlets worldwide but in countries that matter they make up a relatively small portion of the population.

why is your sister almost as tall as you? your hormones must've been fucked up or something, you should be at least 6inches taller

Well it is kinda obvious
Man size should be superior or equal to his girlfriend...
Else it's just weird

I am exactly 6 so it is pretty rare to find a woman taller than me. They certainly do exist but most women are shorter than me.

6'2" here. I'm right at the cusp of not being a manlet, just one more inch AAAAA

¡Hola!

5'9 manlet here. Go for tall chicks. If you can fuck them, you'll have one of the best fucks of your life. Having those long legs wrap around you....Nothing can beat it.

6'6" here.

There was a 6'5" black girl at my school who wore heels all the time and was taller than me.

I know what it's like to be a manlet.

>MUH SISTER MUH SISTER. SHE'S REALLY SEXY YOU FUCKING MANLETS. BELIEVE ME!

this

5'5\5'7 apparently good looking manlet.

tall women are my kink
oh and thick thighs

but most tall girls i see are either black or white sticks

Women aren't capable of objectivity (compare their own body image problems) and the one visual point that works on them the way their visual points work on us is height. A woman must physically and literally look up to a man in order to love him.

Dam, that's one salty manlet right there

5'10 and it just sucks. 70% of women in my country are taller than me. You feel like an eternal child.

>6'2" manlet

>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FRAME

6'1 here

I'm hoping for another inch but not counting on it

>my sister my sister my sister

Is this the equivalent of "my dad can beat up your dad?"

women that are 6'0" tall are automatically excluded from like 50% of the dating pool. She's a gross giraffe. You're probably a lanklet too judging by your "pride" in your height. Top kek.

Those girls are probably like 170 to be cast as giantesses in Japan.

6'3 norman master race reporting in

fuck that shit , a 6'5 black girl would be like fucking a big giant hairy spider.

Go for women who are tall and aren't cunts?
I dunno.

I'm into soft femdom anyway so dominant tall girls are right in my W E W zone.

Yo, where do you live at? 6'6" here let me take your sister to a seafood dinner

hairy is better brah

cmon mate 6'2 is barely impressive
6'3 is when you're blessed

>mfw everyone on Sup Forums is now above 6'ft and probably claims to have a 7.5x5.5 cock.

wew lad, when did Sup Forums become /fit/ with all the e-statting?

>6'2"
>not a manlet
T O P K E K
O
P

K
E
K

I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian anyways.

It was just weird for me to look up to a girl.

only thing worse is when your brothers are 6'2 and 6'4

my father got cucked.

5'8" here, have dated women 6', no big deal, but I tend to date shorter. I have never dated a gitl my heighth, though. I like being a manlet since I got a Division 1 wrestling scholarship to a Big Ten School. I make great money and can beat up most people in a fight (boxing helps). If I were 6' none of this would have likely happened.

Who's the kid in the middle?

I'm 6'0 and i've only ever met one woman who was taller than me

yeah but there are a lot of really tall guys she could date. I've seen tall couples before.

"Manlet" should presumably refer to people that are practically midgets, not average to above average heights. You know, 5' 3" or round about there.

When did Sup Forums turn into Sup Forums? Next we'll be arguing about circumcision.

You're triggering me

back to /fit/

Tell me. Did you tap the stove three times, palms flat and no peeking, for each nipple flick you have your sister with the other hand both motions exactly 1.2 seconds apart?

hairy with face symmetry
.........vertical symmetry

I don't care, only insecure lanklets care. I'll date taller females, it's not a big deal at all

>mfw I'm 5'4"/5'5" and don't even care.

So under a certain height is open season for derision and dehumanization

Fuck off titan.
>5'9" reporting in

>tfw 182cm

I dont know how it translates into the retarded american rollercoaster of feets, arms, inches and shit, but I'm quite happy with my height. Have yet to meet a single woman taller than me.

Being average is such a fucking joke
Even slightly above average

Life is all about being in the top 10 %

If you're not 6'4 you're just not gonna make it :(

The question is whether tall females will date some smelly manlet.

tall girls looks like awkward ostriches. tiny heads with an large body and goofy newborn calf legs

Antonio Banderas is a manlet, Tom Cruise is a manlet, Robert Downey Jr is a manlet, Justin Bieber is a manlet. Who the fuck cares? This thread is full of baits.

I'm just trying to define the term, I don't think it's particularly fair to mock people for things as meaningless as height.

I doubt short men are really living such miserable lives. If Napoleon can conquer Europe, I'm sure you can, too.

Tall females are gross desu

>There are people on Sup Forums who still want to date disgusting 3D women and don't want glorious 2D girls

heh... I'd sooner spit in my fedora than share a place with those manlets

If you're not at LEAST 6'6 then you should kys

Are you Antonio Banderas or any of these other rich manlets? You're probably a fucking security guard at a grocery store and a fucking manlet to boot.

i'm 5 9 and ive never had a problem with women since most women are around 5 foot 5 around here.
i think this is mostly a meme or i guess some taller people are somehow sensitive about their height? idk. there must be an answer. or again its just a meme.

>napoleon was short

reeeee

he constantly surrounded himself by tall guys in tall hats but was of average height.

I fucked one like a dozen times
5'6 manlet here.

>Go for women who are tall and aren't cunts?
>tall
>aren't cunts
Tall women are worse than manlets.