Maybe not as well liked here as Patton, but early FNM had some good tunes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0wrf2C-ugQ
youtu.be/w7dD-JJJytM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dang that sucks

He sucked anyway

What the fuck

Wait a minute, I thought he died long ago and was replaced by Patton... what timeline is this?

He was better than Patton

The one where he got kicked out and sang with Bad Brains for a bit

is it true? that's really sad. Fnm never got any better.

You guys fucking suck

Weird, does Trump still have a TV show?

chill out Anthony

F

Introduce Yourself had some great, funky songs

The godfather of nu-metal. RIP

Yeah, it's called "the news" or somethign

I always thought that Anne's Song would have been a decent hit had they not spent the 1st minute of the track screwing around and not getting into the main melody until damn near the first iteration of the chorus.

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0wrf2C-ugQ

>not even a "literally who" post
this millennial infested board needs to be nuked.

btw guy was better than patton. better vocal melodies, WAY better lyrics.

damn that's shitty... :(

mods sticky

We Care a Lot
Jungle
Why Do You Bother
As the Worm Turns
Anne's Song
Introduce Yourself
Chinese Arithmetic

Great songs, love Chuck's vocals on em.

F

>Get upstaged by Courtney Love

>not even a "literally who" post
how's that a bad thing?

Wrong opinions

Fuck off, meme loving fuck

Chuck was great, early FNM is some of their best work too.. RIP

"Addiction-related issues after a long period of sobriety"

Weird. I just saw this guy over the summer. My friends "opened" for him at some little punk bar. I guess this was his "reintroduce yourself" tour. By the time he played the place was empty though. My guess is this past tour didn't do as well as he planned and he just couldn't take being a washed up has been nobody cares about. Shame cuz he has kids and should've just focused on them instead of hauling out some ragtag band around the country trying to chase what got away from him. He sucked tho so whatever

This really sucks

This.
EGG xD *raises spork*

Yeah no it’s a pretty good song:

youtu.be/w7dD-JJJytM

RIP to the worst live artist I ever saw.

Nice guy though.

I’ll I’m definitely a Patton fan but yeah those songs are pretty great. I think I’d still be a fan if Chuck never got kicked out.

He had a weird style, and in many ways was a technically terrible singer. That being said he had great energy and provided those first two albums with a truly unique sound. I would also argue his vocals on some songs are pretty much irreplaceable. For example, he sounds killer on Chinese Arithmetic. Mark Bowen is another really good one.There are videos of Patton doing those songs live and he sounds completely different. I would argue not as good despite him being better overall.

Yeah, apperantly the official reason he got kicked out of FNM was cause he had narcolepsy but I’ve heard rumors that it actually was cause he was addicted to drugs (I’m guessing heroin, cocaine).

>For example, he sounds killer on Chinese Arithmetic
Mike did that song way better LIVE than Chuck did on the album. Chuck was mediocre as hell.
Mike's energy and style was way more fitting.

>Mike and his shitty over the top fake singing voice
>more fitting for anything

56% face

>when Mike's "over the top shitty fake singing voice" is even better than Chuck's real singing voice.

(not true btw)

oooooo got 'em gud

Bump for fond memories.

I Care A Lot

>he just couldn't take being a washed up has been
Dude, he wore a t-shirt emblazoned with 'FAILED ARTIST' all tour, and named his last album "Will Rap Over Hard Rock for Food".

Chuck was the coolest. Shame addiction did him in. I hope the unreleased recordings with Bad Brains see the light of day.

Bump for those of us who got old quicker than we could possibly imagine.

It is a big thing tho, to not be in the band you started who are all now totally minted for life. It's a bit like Sid, his life was harsh and they were all pissing around in Ferraris

>He sucked tho so whatever
the loser is sacred,

Nah, Mike sounded kind of silly doing that song. To give him credit though I'm sure he knew he couldn't re-create Chuck's style so he just tried to do something unique. It's definitely interesting but is nowhere near the original.

>Dude, he wore a t-shirt emblazoned with 'FAILED ARTIST' all tour, and named his last album "Will Rap Over Hard Rock for Food".

"Hurrr durrr failure is a virtue"

Yeah, no dude he was on stage with an acoustic guitar and some meth head lookin dude rocking the congas... He is bad at his craft. He caught lightning in a bottle.

Lol grow up