Why is it that anywhere I go, it's like being different is frowned upon?

Why is it that anywhere I go, it's like being different is frowned upon?

Other urls found in this thread:

implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone has opinions. Can't escape it.

That's ok, I don't mind that at all, I want opinions and people being different, it's the fact that almost every other person I talk to has no idea what I'm talking about. I'm mostly into comics, cartoons, and games, and you'd think the people I talk to about it would know something about them. But it feels like all they do is vaguely know anything at all.

because anywhere you go, humans are tribal apes that are programmed to frown upon anything different

these are called implicit associations, and can vary across a wide series of differences

take a test to see if you're a hypocrite

implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html

probably the fact that you're a white male and society sees you as the most evil thing that exists

[citation needed]

I don't need to take it to know I am to a point. Everyone is, there's something everyone does they don't like others doing. I try not to be but I know I will at some point

You shouldn't expect anyone to like the same things that you do. Some people have just never been interested in certain things.

Cause people are comfortable with the familiar. It's a survival thing. The more you know your tribes territory, the better chance you have against an intruder.
You, being different, are an intruder.
The more you think of humans as cavemen with fancy clothes, the more this all kinda makes sense. Granted we've come a long way, and there are exceptions, but if you want a base model for overall behavior it's a great place to start

ask any female or non white how they feel about white males

Because you're a cunt?

C'mon man, you're being a bit overdramatic

The librul media done did brainwash the femoids and coloreds!

if you were a white male, you would understand how they feel about us

...are you being serious right now? have you ever met a woman who wasn't brainwashed and addicted to social media?

>checked
yea they all are like that and they also treat men like useless trash, whats your point?

you need to get out more dude. jesus christ

That's alright and I'm not against that, what bothers me is people's outright judgmental state of minds

there will always be a few bad apples wherever you go. don't let them spoil the bunch for you.

I mean fuck, we are on Sup Forums of all places, the most judgmental place ever. But even here, I feel more at home than I do in real life.

...yeah.
story of my life.