My little brother did an hero yesterday, any fags got any tips how to deal with this pain?

my little brother did an hero yesterday, any fags got any tips how to deal with this pain?

sorry for your loss man

If you slam your balls in a door you will be thinking about the pain in your balls and not the pain from the loss of your brother

join him

Become an hero

I have two little brothers who are both still alive

samefag

sorry for your loss user, meet up with others. it's easier when sonebody is around

weed

You idiot bitch.

There is nothing.
Bask in the void.
Life is your creation.
Pain is inevitable.
Desire only what's necessary.
I wish I could type warm

i had a total enemy that had a brother that an heroed police style but ended up putting the .38 to his own head. his name was Les. i told his brother "there's a little less of Les than there was yesterday". fist fight. fuck him, i hated him.

An hero yourself

Honestly, the best way to deal with it is to humanize your brother. He was just as flawed as the rest of us, and though you find his demise a trajedy, it was inevitable no matter how you look at it. The world keeps spinning, and people sometimes stop breathing. We don't know what's next, but he does.

that actually helps a little thanks

The world needs more people like you.

Buy an ipod

sorry for your loss bro,
nothing will really ease the pain.

alcohol helps for the small term. idk, gl tho.

Yeah, gtfo of Sup Forums for at least a year.

well obviously you didn't care about him before so fuck you

Yeah what’s going hurt worse is the space he left behind, so feel the void for your parents so basically spend time for a few months just being a part of your family if you’re like me you’ll wanna drink and smoke and do drugs because who can argue with the excuse your brother just died but I’m gonna suggest you fight that urge and spend time with your family you all need eachother in order to pull through this and in time your routine will return, feel free to see a doctor talk to friends whatever you feel like you need because it’s gonna hurt

you need to eat his heart to gain his strenght