"One man can fire a rifle into a crowd killing one person...

"One man can fire a rifle into a crowd killing one person. But if he had a grenade or explosive more lives would have been lost."

The ban of assault rifles is an attack on rights to own guns no matter what.

Semi-Auto or auto a weapon is a weapon. It is a tool used for many purposes. Whether it be full-auto or semi-auto he could have killed the same amount of people or used an even more deadlier method.

How do politicians look over the fact it wasn't the gun who fired. But the mind behind it that was in pain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
coub.com/view/c33n3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Polictians have no soul is why.
/thread

>government hasn't taken over all of the USA

Is there some locations of independence still opposing the US?

have you ever thought that they don't care about the shootings?
have you ever thought that they want to limit civilians' access to effective weapons in order to make it harder for them to resist authority or revolt?

The image answers your question.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

watch this and if you still have any arguments, get back to me

Weak bait.

They actually get kickbacks from the gun manufacturers because gun sales go up every time there's the slight possibility of grabbers getting their way.

lots and lots of this.
mfw the gov prob uses mkultra-derived programs to cause a lot of this shit. definitely vegas goy.

Obama isn't prez anymore. Blame Trump, you filthy nigger.

He's hilariously misinformed about gun laws within his own country let alone America. Jim Jefferies is a funny guy but not a source of intelligent political reform.

>mfw the gov prob uses mkultra-derived programs to cause a lot of this shit. definitely vegas goy.

Government doesn't like to admit that the Unabomber was literally a test subject in MKULTRA

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Has 2 party system that pours out basically 2 pre-selected canidates even if people want them or not

Votes are not even equal

Omg the gov'ment will fuck me up if they take my guns

lol

The vegas shooter was just a crazy person. His entire family is crazy, look up the interviews with his brother.

XD

Jesus Christ, just fking shoot me in the head already. None of you fking law violators ever shot me in the head. You know why? No one owns guns! Not even the police. They dont own it. They just borrowed it for non using. Fking gun myth people talking about owning things they never use. oh but I shoot them at bottles woohoo! SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD NOW!

Government take over from who?

omigod thank u for this meme cuz i had no idea what was going on with this whole debate before

Point stated

Ho-lee shit

The federal government wouldn't ever do anything since not only would they cause a massive shitstorm that makes the collapse of the USSR look like a bad weekend of stock trading but multiple states have more or less stated that they're not going to stand for that shit.

By killing healthcare

>implying the 2nd amendment hasn't been infringed upon already multiple times
>implying you actually have rights
>implying any of this actually matters in any way
>implying the government is trying to take your guns

Why are you retards too stupid to see that the Government has already taken over? Your guns mean shit to them. You are fucking ATMs for the Government that is it.

That's what people said about Jon Stewart and Colbert initially, until they were making more sense than the politicians. So in Australia, we used to have mass shootings, until we banned automatic weapons, and haven't had a single one since. Many other countries that have done this have have had the same effect. It's pretty simple to me. You want guns because you like guns, and that's completely fine. I don't care. But don't use other bullshit arguments to try and justify your stupid laws.

Faggot conservatives and gun nuts need to drop their "gubmint tyranny" pipe dream. Let it be known that corporate elites, corrupt officials and anyone worth anything DO NOT BENEFIT from any sort of tyrannical state or state of emergency. They are far more interested in maintaining the status quo so you stupid middle class wagecucks continue to pay into their billion dollar enterprises.

I swear, you retards think you live in some sort of action movie where you guys are the underdog heroes when in fact you're fucking nothing.

Has anyone told OP that dude's not President anymore?

Automatic weapons are illegal to non-law enforcement/military in the United States. Have been for a long time.

Copying and Pasting as he no longer knows how to use his own mind.

Self implying your a dork copy and pasting.

Who is Man Monis?

>obscure shit talk about "right to guns"
>completely forgetting why you need them
right wingers are manlets

this

Uses a bullshit argument...

user are you ok?

You can get them if you have the ATF license but nobody who would apply for that, get it and could afford to buy an automatic weapon would ever use it for a mass shooting.

Even if you only restricted people to bolt action rifles it wouldn't stop someone who really wanted to fire into a crowd of unarmed people.

Mao didn't actually do that though, only militias that supported him were allowed to be armed.

I think you left out that Australia banned semi-automatic weapons too

>a gun is a tool used for many purposes
Not really bro

yeah, but it's way harder to get a decent kill count with a bolt action, and also easier for people to and stop someone between shots

>How do politicians look over the fact it wasn't the gun who fired. But the mind behind it that was in pain?
They don't. They just look at the fact that if he hadn't had access to such a powerful weapon, he couldn't have killed as many people.

Guns don't stop bombs either.. ops argument is null.. next thread

is there a video of pic related?

Look if you fucks will agree that tax cuts for the rich is bullshit and that we need to make life better for those who have to work for a living, we'll get rid of non-disability welfare and let you buy and carry literally any weapon you can afford.

Deal?

They didn't, you're allowed to own a semi-auto rimfire rifle if you're a farm worker or clay target shooter. You can own a centerfire semi-auto rifle if you're an "occupational shooter" or government worker.

>stop someone between shots
Literally when has this ever happened? No unarmed person is going to rush a shooter between shots. Reminder Oswald fired 2 fairly accurate shots at JFK with a shitty italian bolt action 5 seconds apart.

>GOP president talks of bans and pre-emptive incarcerations.
>Democrats to blame.

This is called "brainwashing" and it's the reason red states don't have education systems, makes it so much easier when the populace is clueless.

sauce on pic related? anyone got a link?

sauce on pic related pls

Explain to me the many purposes please

Both sides fall into the 2 party bullshit. GOP and DNC are both center right and get voted in by focusing on a small handful of social issues.

>But the mind behind it that was in pain?
Why do you think insanity is pain? That makes no sense.

>Asks about purpose
>user sips coffee realizing he has no purpose in life.
>Decides to find the purpose in an object to satisfy his humor of a shitty lifestyle.

>government takeover
>of a country already controlled by the government
>that's what government means
fucking retard

also, you americans need to stop blaming mental illness
it is your culture that is to blame
and your ignorance
and your fecklessness

the scum of the world

No man would have a positive reason to be insane. He didn't just wake up one day take a Republican Pill then go berserk. It was built up pain that let loose.

A government takeover? What a crock of shite

dude if they wanted to violently overthrow us they would have. the guns that are available to citizens are peashooters compared to the shit they have within the government. its a good rule of thumb to estimate that our government is 30 years ahead of the public technology-wise. dont get me wrong they are overthrowing us, by enlarging the wealth imbalance and making it illegal to be homeless (illegal to sleep on the street, in your own car, etc, not just "being homeless"), if you look at the constitution it says slavery is unlawful to use upon "innocent" people. thats why we have so many people in prison. because if you make little piddly shit like weed illegal youre gonna get a lot of nonviolent drug offenders lining the cells of a privatized prison and essentially being slaves.

Turning a blind eye doesn't help save you from death.

>also, you americans need to stop blaming mental illness
Name 5 shooters who weren't mentally ill.

>get back to me
fuk you.
In US we have armed guards in jewelry stores
In US we have armed guards in banks.
In US we have armed guards at the airports.
Why do you think that is? Who typically owns the above?
In israel they have a huge border wall. Why do you think that is? Maybe its effective?

You’re lying out your ass about no mass shootings since Port Arthur. There’s been at least 5 major ones, and who knows how many bikie gang related ones that don’t make the headlines.

>In israel they have a huge border wall. Why do you think that is? Maybe its effective?
Israel's border wall isn't that effective.

That's how it was in the days of old.

Please give me one reason why this is AT ALL likely or even possible? Paranoid fool.

>he thinks his pea shooters stand a chance against Abrams tanks and UAV’s.
Everyone, laugh at the faggot, just point and laugh!

blyat coub.com/view/c33n3

israelis and pakis dance angrily at eachother every day at the gate

This is you.

That sounds fun

The people being armed is the only reason it doesn't.

But they always want to tell us how vietnamese farmers beat the US army. So fucking f unny

True. Don’t forget the dune coons currently doing it with 1950s/60s Russian leftovers.

>We have guns, and you have guns...p-pl-please lay down your weapons?
VS
>The F22 can fire beyond the curvature of the earth, as a mobile platform.
Sure dude, if sounding logical is seen as a faggot then I have a constant train of dicks being run on me.

Why hasn't all 80+ countries (this includes not only the US, all it's allies, every NATO country but Russia and China as well) fighting the war on terror been able to wipe out a bunch of goat fuckers riding around the desert in toyotas?

Isn't that what they said before WWI? People didn't see it coming because there was no need to rock the boat and yet...

Lets turn it around. You can still get hold of semi-automatic weapons in nations with strict controls. You just have to get the necessesary permits ect. Denmark has some seriously strict rules, yet if you get a hunterslicens you can get weapons.

So what is it that you are so afraid of? Yeah, there is a problem with the people behind the guns, but the things go hand in hand. A nation where firearms are readily available, with a lack over any kind of overview of these weapons combined with people that shouldn't be near these things is a problem.

Furthermore, if the people of the US feel so insecure in their own country that they need firearms to feel secure, then you have a serious problem as a nation as a whole.

shhhhh

Firearms are a necessary for safety just as any other weapon. So to have it for protection is a choice between short range protection vs a soccer moms baseball bat.

Which would you rather have if you were robbed and your children were about to be molested and raped before a gang of bikers burst through your front door?

I always bring a gun camping, NA wildlife is no joke. Even deer can fuck your shit up.

We have to fight with laws, and morals while they don’t. If we didn’t then the UN would push to slap us with fines and tariffs, and other nations would use it as ammunition in the American hate machine. The joint hate of inhuman treatment keeps us scared of each other.

>we can bomb schools because we think a terrorist might be hiding in it
>but those pesky laws are stopping us because we can't torture prisoners (except when they get put in one of the many black sites where they are tortured)

This

The thing is, I never fear that this would happen to me - why would it? It returns to the fact, that if it is a general consern that people would break into your home, raping, murdering, pillaging, then you have serious problem as nation.

But gun sales increase after mass shootings

That I can understand. But you shouldn't have to want to keep firearms in order to feel secure in your own home, walking down the street, sending your kids to fucking school.

you ever tried to buy grenades?? people get all pissy

That was an example dip shit.

If someone broke into my home I would much rather have a way of defending myself where I have an advantage over the criminal.

where can i find this video?

And a really poor one.

how do i leave this fucked up country?

Move?

Is it hard? what do I have to do to become a Canadian citizen?

If the government goes full authoritarian mode your pathetic ar 15s are not going to stop tankes jets and missles

I dont think they should ban assault weapons but this is not a great argument to make

You can still have that without turning your home into a fort. But again, if it really is a general consern among the populace of the US that their homes will be broken into, their families murdered or whatelse, then the US has a serious problem.

Yeah except australia is a fucking island. Drug dogs can't sniff cars for steel weapons and just like every single other prohibition in the united states it would fail. When you make it profitable for criminals to sell it will be on every street corner just like herion. Plus the fact that any asshole with a metal lathe can make a .22 in his garage, unlike herion which is complex.

Or you can just have a security system to scare them away and cameras so you can catch them if they take anything on their way out

Canadian politics aren't any better. Anyway you pretty much just need to get a job there and explain why you should be allowed to stay. You can find out the details with a simple google search.

Why shouldn't I be allowed to turn my home into a fort? Why shouldn't I take every safety precaution I wish to? I'm probably not going to get in a car crash but I wear a seatbelt anyway.

You really think people are going to hop in jets and tanks point the weapons at INNOCENT american civilians and open fire.

Veterans all over would rise. The people being ordered would possibly disobey and be court martial or turn on the superiors if any such order existed.

Trump is the one who is going to ban guns you morons. A dictator does not want his subjects armed.

>Or you can just have a security system to scare them away
Why leave it up to chance? Can you promise with 100% certainty that an alarm will scare them off?

Why is his argument bullshit?