Lavren thread thyme pals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENlar2ssnlo
youtu.be/j82FBbgpUy4
youtu.be/Z1zPvvh3KxU
youtu.be/A-Tod1_tZdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

churches have a show scheduled for 13 december. will we hear some new material??

Hopefully

lauren is SHIT.

When did she actually become hot?

Fucking KILL YOURSELF

nah.

Where's goober?

Haha yes I wanna show her my weener just like Louie.

Do you think Lauren still thinks about /ourboy/ Brandon?

Who knows man, maybe time to time.

Something had to happen with those two and neither of them are speaking up

What's this about?

Maybe she'll give us a happy tweet after he blows his brains out.

I remember when I went to their show in Central Park while it was raining, a lad in the audience asked her to marry him (probably half-jokingly). She proceeded to get triggered and go on a rant to which she flipped him off

She's cute but she's also a cunt

That's so fucked up, were not talking about that.

i'd be offended too. there's no way that cuck measures up to my boyfriend Justin

i made that shop lmao nice

>mfw will never see lavren recoil from disgust
feels bad man

Tell us what happened between you and brandon and why there's so much animosity between you two? Did you really give a fuck about him? Why come here to throw your relationship with Justin in his face?

what sort of kinks does lavren have
i doubt she's not a degenerate i want to know

Who's Brandon and what the fuck is happening? Is he the guy who asked her to marry him?

he's her previous boyfriend. lavren still has feelings for him and has been harassing him thru twitter

Right that makes sense thanks.
Christ i need to see this tho

No but the lores more expansive that lord of rings

Brandon stands by it was two tweets

masjud 2100

how long til she actually looks her age? it has to happen someday

lavren is magical bruh, shell always have her teen looks

lavren is so cute youtube.com/watch?v=ENlar2ssnlo

Its sad because there had to be feelings and she apparently wanted him to be and get better.

i really want to believe this...

And the apparent outburst she had. Its a really sad thing but she's moved on and Brandon needs to do the same. He's just heartbroken that he unintentionally made her hate him. Well never know the truth about any of this. Both of them have been quiet if anything happened before.

link?

something happened because she wouldn't be throwing everything in his face.

From what Brandon said, he felt bad about everything and told her to not worry about what's said here and to focus on her career. That's what was said in a nutshell. He didn't mean any harm and he's tried to make that point. She has to be a very vindictive person when Brandon reached out and tried to make things right and at the same time throw him under the bus and show that she's fucking justin Which is only done to hurt him and people don't do shit like that with out a reason. Maybe it was out of pity, maybe it was that she saw that he was broken, well never know other than what's posted here.

there's been pics posted here where non sorce can be found so you're right.

brandon if youre reading this we love you stay safe buddy

i louve her

I hope so to that guys been through he'll and back many times in his life. He tried to make things right and she was a bitch about it.

test

:( youtu.be/j82FBbgpUy4

Brandon is the Ricardo of chvrches

Nah, hate to sound cheesy but sometimes the pain comes before the healing. He'll be alright user.

These threads are always depressing. Brandon, its alright man. Move on for you're own good. She's just a bitch.

youtu.be/Z1zPvvh3KxU

those are good ones. this too youtu.be/A-Tod1_tZdU

>brandon
> someone that's been through a lot and has a heart of gold this been split in two more that enough times
If you don't know him or been around him you don't know how much of a good soul he really is

Yeah.

mmm

Honeybee!
> Lauren gave him this nick name

lavren is NOT a bitch faggots

What is lauren

Speak for yourself, I hope that faggot jumps off a bridge.

Brandon is the biggest bitch.

> throwing the fact she's fucking Justin in Brandon's face
> got pissed at him and hold a a bullshit grudge against a guy that hasnt done shit wrong to her
>not a bitch
hmmm

Damn what he do to you?

Yeah. I really didn't do shit, at this point she can go fuck herself.

I have zero sympathy for most people on Sup Forums, especially those that get upset about not being in a relationship with a fucking celebrity that they've never met. Compound this with the fact that he's responsible for the derailing of every thread about a band I like, and the fact that he continues to post with his trip on knowing it will cause most threads he's in to be derailed by people either saying the hope he gets better or talking shit to him. Either get off Sup Forums and see a therapist or end your life my man.

>57 / 13 / 13
literally Brandon spamming same posts which contains phrases like "lavren is a bitch" "brandon is a good boy".

lauren mayberry is a real nigga

go fuck yourself fat fuck

fuck yall niggas insulting lavren

At any point have you realized that it might just be Brandon and other people fucking around? You're on Sup Forums . There's people here that said he used to do the same shit one the cky forums. He's a troll he knows what to say and keep interest and fuel the fire. He's said he makes shit up too, but of course that was overlooked.

hooly shit what is she singing here?

The whole thing about her having an outburst was made up by me.

She usually makes this angry face when she sings WE BIDE OUR TIME!!! line.

t. lavrenfag pro

Lol nice job trying to cover your own ass. Its cool Brandon.

I saw that. I know he's going through shit right now and I think its plausable that he needs some escapeisim from that. He did stop posting here for a couple of weeks. I think that dude just needs an internet break because this shit can't be helping. Maybe a cry for help?

>escapism
I've heard a bullet through the roof of the mouth is a great way to escape.

Sounds like something you should do.

Yeah we get that he has issues but we can't fix them for him, just mock and insult him.He wasn't like this when he first started tripping. What the fuck happened?

I don't need to escape reality, I am reality.

he's getting older and has absolutely no accomplishments or goals. he's just going aimlessly through the motions

Nothing changed. He's always been a narcissistic sociopath.

thicc lavren it's happening

Which is sad

He didn't even do anything wrong Laurens just a cunt

fugg you brandon is the shit

She got pissed because she wanted Sup Forums to be her hug box. Where no one could say anything unless it was positive. Brandon was doing the gross out shock humor thing at first and instead of knowing thing is a fucking site full of trolls she goes after 7kt, couldn't get him and went after Brandon and people said this shit would happen from then start. All of this is fucking stupid, this site is stupid

And that she used the leave a trace thing as a marketing ploy and Brandon called her out on it

It's not as stupid as Brandon though.

He actually does talk about music but its either him and someone fucking with him that things go downhill. It's not like He has to stop posting here just drop the trip and stop the chvrches shit just because of the damage and ending up pudding her off unintentionally.

I wonder if she shaves her pubic hair

Damn

Literally perfect physique

Would love to be her little baby tampon boy

She definitely looks older. Check this
The clock is ticking

I don't think so

Get a fucking life this is pathetic for a grown man to be doing

Yeah, this whole thing is just stupid. I need to stop posting here. I'm a fuck up, didn't want to be just ended up that way.

Then just stop posting you shitter.

In short the last three years have been rough. Being lost in life , having no idea what I want to do with it, and just needing someone to talk to. This shit isn't the way to do it. Even when I've pissed off some Scottish synthpop star and people here. Its just a stupid meme I thought wouldn't last long.

You wouldn't be so lost in life if you ended your life.

I think you need to step back and look at how your heavy internet use has caused you problems

>94 posts and 18 IPs
you are sick brandon