Fuck Australia with its girly men who try way to hard to be tough because they can't have guns

Fuck Australia with its girly men who try way to hard to be tough because they can't have guns.
Overcompensate and project your fear little roo fuckers

Go back to your redneck trailer park, incest fuck Australia dont need your shit from a sister fucker

What about Neo English?

U a little mad m8? Cos I can tell. Did an aussie man fuck you or your sister in the ass?

Oi shit bag whats the matter

>incest fuck Australia
Hit the nail on the head.
2ezm8

Fuck off cunt

AYO MATE FUGGIN AMERICANS YA YANKIE CUNTS JUS LET US SUCK SOMALIAN DICK IN PEECE

Na the only action i got was your mum last night. Not the best slut out there

Probs USA cunt, go back to fucking your sister, inbred cunt

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CUNT GIBS US A GUUD OL FUCK IN D AASS YA ABBO CUNT

I'll still cut ya with my knife cunt!

YA WAT MATE IMMA PRAD ASSTRALIAN MAE8 DO'T BI TALKIN SHEIT ABOOT ASSTRALIA MA8 OR ILL KNUCK U OUT

I can see you shaking with the rage that comes with 5 generations of sister fucking british.
Oi M8! I'll wank ya my mate.
Caunt!
Yamumsyadad

Sqeal sqeal says the pig

It's squeal you stupid half a brit.
That is what inbreeding desert island in breeders do

Mate there were too many prisoners in Britain so they put some on a small part of the continent and they took over all of it and nearly killed all of the indigenous people. Don’t fuck with them

Sorry dont take shit from pigs i just hunt em

Hunt them with what you cuck? Your regulated pocket knife?

Every Australian I've ever met is either a feminine faggot or a raging inbred with crossed eyes.
Wow they conquered abbos! Holy shit how?

I'm an aussie fly your ass to adelaide and we can fist fight until you drop I am serious.
>FUKKEN SOFT COCK. I'LL SPIDER PUNCH YOU IF ONE WALKS BY.

Hunting riffle to kill em. And a huge fucking knife to skin em

that's a spoon

>hunting rifle
Please post a time stamped pic with your hunting rifle.
What kinda gun you got there jr?
Oh you don't have a rifle?
Just acting on the Internet again?
Ahhhh there there m80. You don't have to pretend

Australia should be made a state of the US. They'd be the butt of jokes even in the deep south. You know they want it too, always following us around, all doe-eyed, their reps constantly trying to suck us off.

Cunt i fuckin would but i cant upload images from a ps4

Yeah we know m8.
Pretending is fun isn't it?

I wouldnt take one step on us soil.

No shit cause we'd ball your ass up.

No because ill get infected by trumptards

Still waiting on that gun pic jr.
At least tell us about it.
Whatchya shooting little buddy?

Fuck off cunthooks, till ya do VB shoey at ya mates flat, there aint shit you got on us!

Not having guns only means we're natural brawlers m8. Punch the fuck outta you, ya mum, ya dad/grandpa. Feminine? Ha! Says the autistic country. If your country was a person it would the school shooter kids. Mad because you got Trump for prezzie? Or mad because your sister jumped off your dick for nigger dick?

You sound like a butthurt jealous betavirgin fuckboi Australian that gets no pussy.
m8

I'm Americaaan, I fuck my sister! I get into a fight I draw an automatic gun and shoot up schools. Trump is best prezzie ever, betar then Barakk Obarmur. Got automatic guns because your tiny penis can't stabilize singular shots. Hey, mar! We havin' squeal stew! Havin' ass white boiiis

I've been watching outback truckers lately. I love Aussie's I feel like I would fit in great.

haha u funny guy. take the ass.

Is that honestly all you got? Why start a fight with Australia? Is it because you guys get medical bills? Or because you have a Muppet as president, who sore he wouldn't fuck you guys while lubing up your assholes for the first year. Thought it painful you ain't seen nothing yet my boy.

haha u funny guy. take the ass.

calls out straya when the usa is the home of feminine,trans, beta cucks faggots.
kill yourself op.

Mfw i live near Adelaide. Wanna fight cunt?

where can i find this video?