Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R-ypVekJ7Xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2D waifus are NOT important

Claimed...

"You are a real follower of our survival gamers. It is fantastic to be atrocious! You must be the one beyond good and evil."

Sonokawa Momoka-sama is now OFFICIALLY claimed! ^^

nigger faggot, tfu.

Claiming best girl.

Bored

Sonooo~!!

I love the lance in MHW dear god I am a wall

Funlance or normal?

No.

same tbh

Normal, which is funny since I made my character Minami and her advanced shoukanjuu uses a lance and shield

fixed

How far are you?

Look what Saya claimer made for me Doujins?

why?
hi
no

No..

>hides

it is likely that i'll stay for a while longer

Something wrong dear comrade?

What did you give your balloon this time, Vali? Was it helium?

"HMMPPPPH!!!"

just looking for a little help from my Sup Forumsrothers; I was wondering who the president / vice president, and the few lower degenerates under them are? I believe it is time we stand up ( the person ) and do what is right ( take back our complete freedom of speech, what else, perhaps our literal freedom of choice?

So I say with the force that Sup Forums can have sometimes, things become possible, all i am saying is it is time we come together and revolt, we have all sorts of people on this board that have all sorts of specialties, and so together we can do things of unimaginable lengths.

the bastard highers at the top will inevitably die, and they are afraid of that; which is why they do not want us to say what we feel; afraid that we are soon to realize as a whole, and come together as a community, and these atrocious fools will be put to sleep.

my last question is, how the fuck do we do this?

Vali-um

Good keep that tape there.

Kek.

He's a strong balloon.

kek

Just go with the flow, user.

Just killed the Jyuratodas iirc

been looking for full vid of pic related

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

Try and get the evade extender skill. It makes hopping with lance soooo good.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

That's rather ubexpected. Are you that bored dear Sono?

blah.. what flow Sup Forumsrother , the one i have seen to incessantly destroy communities, ways of life, freedoms.... we need to come together thru love and trust, honesty, truth.. to ourselves most importantly but to others as well...... we must do this...

Noted, thanks. Trying to build around being a full blown tank for my friends who thankfully are a lot more dps oriented

nigger faggot's friend, tfu.

I think sono is sono pretending to be sono...

c
cu
cut
cut
cut m
cut me
cut me
cut me y
cut me yu
cut me yun
cut me yuno
cut me yun
cut me yu
cut me y
cut me
cut me
cut m
cut
cut
cu
c

It's already happening, user. They're starting to get scared.

Lance feels like a good weapon. It has a long reach and is really accurate. Breaking parts and cutting tails and hitting monster's weak points is easy.

yup no doubt. and so they will try and implement even more and more, faster and faster... we already see bastards coming out saying things, hoping they won't be caught as they all get sent down to " hell "

which is soon to be on the market... someshit about placing a helmet on the head, and being put to sleep in some " cell " in your mind for what to you seems like 100+ years when in reality was only 6 hours... hm... in any case, like you said it is already happening, just imho we need to make it happen even more... i need to show others, push others, as well as myself, no questions asked.. i see the newest generations of today and i ask myself if i myself should not fight for these kids who have been blindfolded and cannot hear, to help them awaken... i dunno, actually i do know.. sometimes i am lazy, other times i have this energy to dispense and my liking... it is in those times that i know i can help.. love you

Sure, let's push it until it breaks, user!

hehe... and then falls all over us! nooo not break it, take it back rather..

Yeah, having the strongest guard in the game is also a plus

delete my save and turn off the console pls

I think you can block roars too..

Look, there's thread is dead. Post doujin.

The thread of the nogs

The poster of the cute.

Why don't you like me?

How many secret doujins do you have saved?

Dull thread.

finally home

"MMMMPPHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"mmph"

Cute.

i do, i just don't want to post those
secret

Bland thread. Underseasoned thread. Overcooked thread. Dry thread.

That image is very symmetrical.

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

is there a video of pic related?

Which one is your favourite?

nigger faggot, tfu.

nigger faggot, tfu

You're mean.

Does she like squeezing her gun?

Actually, yes, yes she does

the 6th
yea

That I can. Helped me kill the Anjanath just now

The nog of the threads

Does she also like fucking off? I actually don't care, fuck off.

nigger faggot, tfu

Jump on a cliff into a shotgun.

nigger faggot, tfu

What happens in the 6th one?
Finished the route yet?

I used gunlance for a while, but then went back to sword and shield.

And then what?

Jump off the shotgun into the cliff, then die, then fuck off. Fuck off.

nigger faggot, tfu

stuff
i've been having difficulty reading it, so my progression has been much slower. i'd assume i'm close though

I'm wake

I started off with greatsword but didn't like tge playstyle too much

>It is with a great deal of reluctance that I am once again writing about how Sono's purpose is not to enlighten but to deceive. My reluctance stems from a concern that Sono will read this letter and use it as an excuse to destroy the lives of good, honest people. In the text that follows, I don't intend to recount all of the damage caused by his capricious hastily mounted campaigns but I do want to point out that he has been doing “in-depth research” (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that education and open-mindedness are some kind of liability. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've “discovered” that Sono snorts around like a truffle pig in search of proof that the moon is made of green cheese. I suspect that the only thing that Sono will find from such a search is that I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this, but Sono's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that he adamantly maintains that clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual thinking. Such beliefs would be absolutely factual if it weren't for reality. As it stands, Sono's method (or school, or ideology—it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of “Sono-ism”. It is a disgusting and avowedly pesky philosophy that aims to replace Robert's Rules of Order with “facilitated consensus building” at all important meetings.

Try the long sword

...why do you want me to die?

Oh fuck off.

not going to prostyleize butt . . .
17 - 03 - 46
youtu.be/R-ypVekJ7Xc

>In the midst of our mighty struggle to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within Sono's pea-sized brain, I have seen too many people stand on the sidelines and mouth pious irrelevancies and sanctimonious trivialities. I have watched too many people accept without challenge Sono's tyrannous claim that principles don't matter. And I have observed too many people fail to realize that we must publicly distance ourselves from negligent scumbags. That may sound unbelievable, but it's the truth. Another unbelievable but true statement is that if we let Sono sow the seeds of dogmatism we'll be reaping the crop for quite a long time. There is a vast empirical literature on this subject. To be more pedantic about it, those who stand too close to the canvas of history while it is being woven may erroneously conclude that Sono is a refined gentleman with the soundest education and morals you can imagine. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that I'm sure Sono wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his conversations. So why does he want to enthrone falsehood in the very center of human thought? The answer is quite simple. I already listed several possibilities, but because Sono lacks the ability to remember beyond the last two seconds of his life I will restate what I said before for his sake: His confederates say, “Sono is known for his sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends.” Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that Sono's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth but only saturnine answers, temerarious resolutions to conflicts. The important point here is that backwards hopheads gobble up Sono's quasi-vengeful contrivances like golden morsels of Jacobinism. Did you hear that, Sono? I didn't think so.

Cute socks.

Hi.

I want everyone to die suddenly and painlessly, but in the mean time, fuck off.

Hello how are you