> youtube.com/watch?v=Gh0cRvJk0c4

L A D S

We did it first desu

Since when is bulgaria balkan?

What's that symbol on the flag?

90% of the Balkan mountains are in Bulgaria

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Mountains

God Bless fellow Bugarins!

most migrants are economic migrants they are poor not radical don't hurt them..

thats beautiful
do you know how hard it would be for a german to resettle there?
do you guys like germans/polish people?

we need to start a new German colony in the balkans Hans, maybe in Bulgaria. Only Dutch/Flemish/German settlers allowed, like old times

What kind of "civilians" are they?

A photo with 10 guys holding AK-47s up here will make 10 different secret services go after them.

White people are always welcome. Also, it would be extremely easy to come live here because the prices for land/house/apartment are ridiculously low. And outside cities, houses with land go for 5000 euros.

All the more reason to step on their necks. They can go be poor somewhere else.

Fuck off, we're full

BULGARIA NO!!

Based

Fight the good fight my Bulgarian friends. Why don't any Bulgarians make a Sup Forums migrant hunting group?

based

Thanks God

>tfw you'll never be able to do this

Godspeed, Bulgaria.

Thank you Slavbros.

It is a ancient-bugarian rune first found on a pendant, witch was found in the first capital of Bulgaria, Pliska, from 681 to 893. It is commonly called the bronze rosette of Pliska. There are many other symbols on the pendant, but this symbol is the central-one. Their meanings are not well known, but it is supposed that this pendant was used for astrology/divination. It is also supposed that this central rune was "representing" the christian cross when this religion was gaining popularity in the Bulgarian regions.

Because it would be hard when you don't live near the greek/turkish border since it's mostly mountainous.

Also, I'm almost certain that these migrant hunting groups are actually funded by our government, so that they could make us look like super racists, and make the mudshits avoid Bulgaria. That way the EU can't say that our government is racist because that's not the police/army doing those "hunts", but we don't get mudshits.

>Also, I'm almost certain that these migrant hunting groups are actually funded by our government
You've got a based government if that's true.

That feel when you live in a cuck country and can't contribute to kebab removal...

Good job, bulgarbros. Fuck those filthy dune-coons up real good.

Our government just knows that if they let a larger amount of mudshits in, people are going to jenocide™ them, while also revolting against the politicians.

Well don't be so enthusiastic.There is also a double-edge to that, because the government will create within the State militias of overly enthusiastic criminally-minded men who are willing to do all their dirty jobs. And I'm not only talking about stopping migrants... Also it creates an autonomous power within the State ( as a middle power between national sovereignty and state institutions)

>being proud to be a nazi white nationalisT
fucking faggots

>Also, I'm almost certain that these migrant hunting groups are actually funded by our government, so that they could make us look like super racists, and make the mudshits avoid Bulgaria. That way the EU can't say that our government is racist because that's not the police/army doing those "hunts", but we don't get mudshits.
My hometown is near the border , each time I come home and go the gym , there are always redpilled guys talking about removing kebab while lifting some heavy iron. I can see their hate for the shitskin in their eyes , they'd definitely do it for free if somebody organizes them. Even better if government funding is involved , they woudn't have any trouble finding local kebab removers to join.Also saw the guy who captured 15 shitskins IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=QXjxyd-gZ7M
Dude is based AF.

He really goes around with an armoured car?

He's usually shown driving an ATV.

And last week, he showed up at a crash between a school bus and a cargo truck, saving some kids and teachers. The memes are surreal at this point.

Fifty cents have been added to your account.

Kek, they weren't kidding with the superman.

He owns a car morgue and has some military vehicles in there , not sure how many of them are operational. He probably drives some of them for fun , but he definitely doesn't go around hunting refugees with armored vehicles kek. He would get arrested if he does this

You are they hope for swemalia

>ıYı

How the fuck do you even get AKs in Bulgaria

we make AKs, lad

They make the best ones.

Bulgaria has a factory producing AK's in the town of Kazanlak

>guy look they're Neo Nazis and racist!
I wanna build the wall but holy shit are people this autistic?

you're a Bulgarian I presume

Polski.

faggot

Hi Polish-bro (Belgian neighbor) It's nice to see you're well informed about Bulgaria.

Can confirm

My Bulgarian 104 is nicer than any Russian/chink AK I have had.

There are lots of abandoned /dying villages with less than 20 people left , usually 80+ year old, You can buy a whole village , rebuild and resettle it without a problem