Why is lolicore so good

It's a shame that the relationship to anime keeps so many people from liking it.

Pic related is a good album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1yLkoQvd-Y
riajuu.bandcamp.com/track/dumb-misha-minus-misha
theworstlabel.bandcamp.com/track/checkered-ghost-cube
plasticneesound.bandcamp.com/album/do-anime-girls-dream-of-two-dimensional-sheep
youtube.com/watch?v=DxRlzhXS97E
theworstlabel.bandcamp.com)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lets just say lolicore is a 'niche' genre of music

Examples of good lolicore:
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yLkoQvd-Y
riajuu.bandcamp.com/track/dumb-misha-minus-misha

We dont want normies.

>liking anime-inspired music = normie
???

buncha pedos in this here chinese cartoon board smfh

because it is one of very few musics trying to be actually provocative

>having obscure taste + watchin anime-related =/= normies

that's what is saying

based normie

nightcore is better

>shitty sped up music is better than original & well made breakcore
how

plasticneesound.bandcamp.com/album/do-anime-girls-dream-of-two-dimensional-sheep can lolicore make something so evocative?

Id rather listen to a boring white bearded nu male singing about how bad he feels with a winnie voice while I cry in my room because I have no friends

youtube.com/watch?v=DxRlzhXS97E

Is there something like Nightcore and Lolicore?

Nekophiliac is great, and has largely moved away from anime heavily sampled stuff that gets old. I like a bit of lolicore a while ago but it is all shit really and today I'd only listen to nekophiliac.

For nightcore, it's a little hard to recommend a genre as it's just remixed music. I would recommend j-pop I guess. Lolicore takes influence from trance, breakcore, chiptune, and chipbreak so check out those genres.

I agree, I really like the experimental direction neko is going in.
I would recommend you The Worst (theworstlabel.bandcamp.com) as they have some pretty good stuff that isn't very anime-heavy.

Anime grindcore is that's in nowadays

so it is just breakcore with pictures of drawn young girls floating around?

Yeah pretty much. Anime sample are occasionally used too, but it seems that recent lolicore has moved away from that. Lolicore at this point is just referring to the scene and internet aesthetic surrounding the genre.

and you legitimately call this an unironic genre?

Because it's a dumb gimmick that attracted nothing but boring repetitive bedroom producers with no original ideas and just about any other style of Speedcore/Breakcore is better?
The only good Lolicore was made by odaxelagnia and even then, he was more Mashcore than Lolicore. Everything else was boring, tryhard, non-innovative, and badly mixed shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=u1yLkoQvd-Y
>Goreshit
pass

>riajuu.bandcamp.com/track/dumb-misha-minus-misha
boring

eh, this was okay.

>original
Lolicore is literally nothing but Breakcore and Speedcore remixes existing songs with the pitch turned up. It's Nightcore with breaks and gabber kicks.

pedophiles

>it's a dumb gimmick that attracted nothing but boring repetitive bedroom producersit's a dumb gimmick that attracted nothing but boring repetitive bedroom producers
I have to agree with you there. I really dislike the gimmick that it has, I mainly just like the sound
>Lolicore is literally nothing but Breakcore and Speedcore remixes existing songs with the pitch turned up
The three songs I posted were original, they used samples but that's about it