I'm Russian. Ask me anything

I'm Russian. Ask me anything.

how much alcohol can you drink before passing out?

Where exactly is russia?

Dunno. I don't drink much. 1 L is enough for me to walk strange.
Between Europe and China.

Why don't you quit russian and slow down

WTF is "passing out"

Хyй coceшь, пидpилa?

What? Чe бля?
Passing I think is being wasted.
He, a ты?

Пoчeмy тyт нe oбщитeльны

Пoтoмy чтo нaхyй никoмy нe нyжнa pyccкaя пидopaшкa. нy caм пoдyмaй.

нy тип . я кaк интepнaциoлиcт
. пытaюcь вcтaть c бyтылки
a мeня тyт нaхyй пocылaют

What's day to day life in Russia? Age?

Google translate has been detected.
Booбщe никтo нaхyй никoмy нe нyжeн.

nobody gives a fuck for your third world country

нy пoпpoбyй зaинтepecoвaть людeй, чeм тo бoлee интepecным чeм - пpивeт, я pyccкий, пpyфoв нe бyдeт, cпpaшивaйтe мeня, тpeбyю внимaния! пoнял, дa?

What guns can you have?

I see a lot of car crash compilations and the majority seems to be in russia
What are your policies for when you get into an accident and stuff
Do you have car insurance or anything?

How you feel about Putin, will you be sent to gulag now?

gulag - dont give a fuck!

any of yall niggas know where i can find this vid

Hy хyй знaeт. In army we have idiots, and only army and police have weapons.
We are worse that third world.
In Moscow - the same as in other world. Wake up, go to work, go back home, shitpost and sleep.
If you are student - wake up, sleep on lecture... I meant learn stuff, go with friends out (if you don't have any exams soon).
I'm 18 by the way.
None. You are not allowed to carry guns on street, and you have to keep guns in secure place and use them, honestly idk when and where.
Some guns are allowed, but those are underpowered shit (for ex. OSA), that won't even shot is it is cold...
And main problem is caucasians, they have knifes, like sandniggers, and you can't do anything about them...
Well, if you had an accident - you have to call road police, wait for them to write all stuff for insurance.
We have obligatory insurance that will pay for victim of accident, but not you. And usually those insurance companies don't pay, because they 1-day firms usually....
Car repair is shit. Car might look OK from outside, but nobody bothers replacing frame rails and stuff, just straighten and OK. And nobody replaces airbags and shit.
I'm not in Russia, so they can't send me in gulag right now.
Putin - asshole. I'll be short and clear here.

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

If you won't give up your life to stop Putyn, IDGAF.
/thread

Whats it like living in a 3rd world country?

Do you drink Vodka instead of Water?

Like in Latin America, but with snow and even shittier people.
Western lies.

>caucasians
like Chechnyans and Dagestani ?

yep

The jet stream is destabilizing and "blocks", AKA eddies, are forming adjacent to the jet stream which cause weather patterns to stagnate. You have seen the recent storms in Europe and probably understand that storms are projected to get much, much worse.

How long will you wait before you move with your family to the equator?

Do you love trump?

Because Russian never wanted to go to the moon??

I don't give a fuck. Like I didn't gave a fuck about nigger president of US.
What?

Have you been drafted into military service? If yes, how was it apart from robbing your youth.

Why can't the educated, well informed and generally enlightened Russians put an end to this illiberal autocratic nightmare that's happening under that ex-KGB cocksucker?

Sorry I copy paste :P that shit. I mean: Why Russians never go to the moon?

How much does the average russian drink, over the course of a month?

No, I left the country, so military service go and fuck themselves.
That is a mystery by the way. In Moscow nobody really wants KGB bald-head short faggot, but in regions (where all ex criminals are and not-educated people) they want it. Also we have big number of elderly, who can't imagine freedom, and they afraid of it and vote for one party, one man, as they did in soviet union.
We were in race with US I guess, and that is why our engineers did fuck up somethings multiple times, and project became too expensive even for soviet union, where all money were in military and space... idk honestly.
Depends. Some drink much, some drive a car and don't drink, because гaишники have alcohol testers, and anything beyond 0.15 1/1000 is illegal

>so military service go and fuck themselves.

Isn't fucking yourself the time-honored Military Initiation Ritual ?

Yes. But I'm not into those things.

I knew a Russian once that hated his government but said that if Russia went to war, he'd fight for his country even if its against his friends... Can you explain this? Is this a Russian thing?

any thoughts about the ex Russian Spies and Oligarch in exile who end up murdered ?

How long before Khodorkovskii gets it ?