My wife had been a bit too flirty with a guy over the last few weeks. Nothing happened between them...

My wife had been a bit too flirty with a guy over the last few weeks. Nothing happened between them, I know because unknown to her, I'd been monitoring her online convos on my work pc which i linked to her account. I was doing this because the guy is a well-known predator.

The guy was prodding her to go out with him while I was at work (she's not working right now) but she kept saying no. But as each day went by, I sensed her resolve was breaking. While she continued saying no, it moved from "no way!" to "no way, what if someone sees us?". The guy was smooth af though. I give him that. I believe she was just bored of being home doing nothing for a couple months. And she can also be pretty naive.

Anyways, it was sneaky fun observing the interaction but I put an end to it. I called him and told him to lay off. Then I called his wife and told her that I was uncomfortable with their messaging. She went ballistic on him.

Finally I called my wife and told her I wanted a divorce because of her relationship with the guy. She broke down bawling and screaming saying nothing happened etc. and that it was all innocent. And that she was sorry. She doesn't know how I found out.

I don't want a divorce btw. I only want to scare her out of similar future episodes. I am now giving her a deathly silent treatment "while I think about things".

I've never had cause to question her fidelity in the past and as far as I am aware she had always been faithful.

What can I do to ensure that these kinds of things don't happen in the future. And also to not let her off with a slap on the wrist?

you can stop being a colossal faggot for one.

you don't deserve your wife, i hope she leaves your ass.

>You don't deserve your wife

What makes his wife deserve him for then? Cheating can never be justified.

Fuck him in front of her to prove you’re better

/thread

Honestly I'd ask for a divorce, she's insecure and could do it again. Maybe at work and you won't be able to monitor her behavior.

Scaring her would be my best guess. What else did she say that made it seem like she was giving in? The "what if someone sees us" would be enough for me to put my foot down, so I can't blame you. She'd be cheating soon if you hadn't stopped it

Silent treatment....
U are a low self esteem loser and u dont know how to fix a problem. Also. Ur wifes a loser and shes been cheating on you

Fuck it, you're pretty good.
If the story is serious I want to be like you man. You seriously managed the situation perfectly. Obviously you need to end up forgiving her and telling her that you believe her when she says nothing happened, because "you can tell". But that scare was really well done. Bravo

Ever sat down and had a decent convo about what she's doing and how you feel?

just rape her

If you don’t have kids I would leave before you have kids and it gets expensive. She wants to run around and be a whore so be done with her and let her.

Literally just give your wife more attention buy her surprise gifts, make her laugh. Just don't smother her. But flowers every 3 months from a grocery store won't hurt. And look up ways to have sex and fuck in different positions.

Bondage
She has to commit to being your slave completely

how did you know about him?
were you spying on her account before this?
how often are you at work?
why doesn't she have a job?

I will assume you are a virgin fat fuck by this comment

Just a heads up....
Now that she knows you found out she will be sneakier in the future.

So how are things going now after the confrontation?

This kind of behavior errodes trust unlike anything else. I can forgive mishaps, we are all human after all. But the rationalisation of such behaviour cannot be forgiven, and it certainly cannot be forgotten.

You're doing good work, but perhaps have a specific behavioural change in mind before engaging in the treatment.

Keel her not bored. Get her hobbies. Make her tske up something productive and time consuming thay would make her tired. Excercise classes, gymnastics, something. Keep them occupied is all. Men do the same shit. Honestly since i work for home, im always the "stay at home hubby" in all my relationships before i got this gig, and i do whst your girl just did. Its boredom, you crave attention you use to get .doesnt matter who its coming from ya know.

well she actually did nothing, you can give her that, if you make her suffer this much you will probably lose her.
focus more on why she thought about flirting with another man, is your sex life good?

Love how both these idiots chaulk it up to YOU to do something about her boredom. She's a grownass woman and as such should find other ways to keep herself busy besides flirting with some fuckmuppet.

Look man, people entertain extramarital thoughts sometimes. That doesn't mean they're going to do it, but it's a nice fantasy to have when you're bored at home so long. Nothing happened and that's honestly more than a lot of people can say. I think it would have been a building moment if you just said you knew nothing happened between the two of them (not needing to explain how, still) and you were glad you could trust her. Woulda brought you closer.

Instead you threw what looks like, to her, a hissy tantrum and threatened to end your marriage despite her being faithful. Makes her question the future with you. The next thought she entertains will be less "fun idea but I love my husband and he trusts me" and more "he's going to think I did it anyway and he forgave me last time after he found out..."

I'd honestly say you should just tell her you realize you overreacted but you trust her and want it to stay that way. People make mistakes, and she'll be glad you're not actually doubting her.

BS

are you that fucking retarded?
he can try not to care about it but he'll just end up with a failing marriage and with his wife fucked by tyrone.
looks like it's pretty much his problem.
tou can also diverce and solve the thing, but op does not look intentioned to do that

The first and second one are, sure. The third one is just saying "don't pitch a fit and fuck with her head if nothing happened."

So you would rather make her miserable and hate you as long as she is loyal to you?

How fucked in the head do you have to be as a person to be this way? Think about it this way, all you care about is how you feel and you're making her life miserable because of that. It sucks that you are no longer wanted, but if she wants to leave the nest she is going to leave the nest. Quit being a faggot.

Bullzeye

>[wafting vaginal odor intensifies]

what a bunch of crybaby faggots. OP, if you're for real, don't ask for advice from Sup Forums, that's your first step.

Now for my advice, don't torture her for long. Tell her you'll give her a second chance but you're not going to put up with such things in the future.