Do girls actually enjoy giving blowjobs? Does it look like mine is into it?

Do girls actually enjoy giving blowjobs? Does it look like mine is into it?

Yes they do. And yours looks like she might be into it, just not very good at it.

Some do some don’t man. I’ve dated a girl that I could get to suck my cock just by stroking it because she didn’t want the cum to go to waste. Not so lucky with the current one

Yeah, shes totally great! though she doesn't seem very good at the sucking part. I have a similar circumcised dick, and the licking just never does it for me.. needs to be rougher

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

It’s the same for the girls as it is for us guys user. We enjoy sucking cock and of course the women do to.

Kek

Truer words have never been spoken

Can’t argue with that logic

some do.
My ex loved it.
But then she loved being pissed on.
Drinking my piss
hit
spanked
choked
abused
Damn, she was wife material.

oh and raped.
she liked forceful, abusive rape
the kind where she fights back and you force he to do things she doesn't want
including anal.

>every red flag in the book
>i should've put a ring on it
top kek

that's literally every girl.

My wife loves to. Meanwhile a friend of mine refuses to suck dick. No wonder she's single.

Yeah, I think I dodged a bullet.
But it was a fun ride of the crazy train.

Mine did

No it's not even in their top 1000

>girls
some do some don't
/thread
>yours
that is lazyanon's girl. old webm.

the ones that do like to have some power. no other chance to have control over a man

they absolutely hate giving BJs.

the only reason my girl gives BJs is to get you to cum, she likes making ppl cum because it makes them happy which makes her happy and she feels a sense of validation that she made someone cum and that the person liked her enough to cum...

she gives head and looks like ops girl

Roasties don't like giving head. Traps do.

dat

to get you to shut the fuck up , sometimes to keep you happy , sometimes because there shit faced and think its always part of having sex , sometimes its to watch you squrm while they have power over you but mainly to shut you the fuck up

Agreed

Nah, I think you are full of shit, my gf gives me the occasional bj if she's feeling the mood for it, I've never once explicitly mentioned wanting one. Sadly she won't let me go down on her unless she's kinda drunk even though I enjoy doing it.

A friend of mine refuses to suck dick, she even refuses to be kissed when her bf licked her pussy

... She loves anal though. I suppose that put things in balance

virgin fag spotted.

It looks like she wants to do it well, but doesn't really know what she's doing. She's got some good ideas for what she should do, but her execution needs a lot of work.

I know one that loves it but that's because she's so fucking good at I'm sure every guy she ever did it obsesses over it and itdraws in guys out of her league so it feeds her ego

Yes. Your gf is into it but she's holding your dick like she's trying to bend it; she has no idea what she's doing

I know right I forgot about if she needs something
shes not in the mood, not girls in the mood for a BJ

...she either wants something or is feeling guilty about something

/thread

Some girls love it. Some don't.
Some do it. Some don't.
Some are amazing at it. Some aren't.

Last gf refused to. The one before sucked dick like it was made of calorie free chocolate that shot out cash. Current gf is kinda just okay at it but loves her ass being fucked real rough. So it all works out really.

Dude I hope you speak about your current gf and not your entire sex life.

You should definitely check some new girls

Some like it. Had GF once that preferred it to CIV. I was fine with that. She was crazy orgasmic too, she'd come three times in five minutes of clit licking.

dude its fact, a blow job is either I want some or im sorry

doesnt matter to me a long as I cum

Preta Gil?

What does that mean?

Looked up who that is. Idk if you noticed but the pic the girl has a dick. Faces look similar though

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

I won't be surprised if Preta Gil has a cock as well

Lol alright

This is in USA though.

Bump

Oh yeah, I've missed the confederate flag in the pic

Huh, was just saying it's probably not her cuz I'm in the USA

you never felt how wet their pussy gets when they are going down?

kek