Is the music industry next in line for a sex offence crackdown...

Is the music industry next in line for a sex offence crackdown? Or does making music proivde protection from the law above that even Hollywood can offer?

When you consider how many massive names were/are kiddy fiddlers who've gotten away with it (Cliff Richard, Bowie, Pete Townshend, even MJ who's like the most famous pedo of all time) it does seem like the music biz is the one that offers some kind of divine protection. Then there's your more lowkey rapists, your Isaac Brocks. But it seems you literally have to indulge in baby rape like that Ian Watkins bloke to get your comeuppance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPB_EQly1jI
youtube.com/watch?v=nhubp0NtCr4
youtube.com/watch?v=bIPr6Q2IYFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cliff Richard
source?

Really bummed about Louis.
The music industry already made a few headlines over sexual allegations these past few months

Isaac Brock a good boy, he didn't do nothing...Conor Oberst though for sure raped that girl, and my ears as well with his shit music

>rs who've gotten away with it
I was reading about one case, the person couldn't be prosecuted. They were innocent, there wasn't a case there. For some reason it's not innocence in the media reports. It's "but were never prosecuted" like it's a cover up. The thing is if they did it all over again it'd be the same result, there was no case to answer.

The media protects itself with this sort of .... I struggle for a word here.

>Really bummed about Louis.
They removed their consent five years later? What?

Say it with me

M A X
M A R T I N

12, 14, 15, and 18 years later actually

yeah, not true. source told me he fucked strippers and did coke in his dressing room. this was in the very late 90s when they were still indie.

Yeah Mariah Car-- oh wait, shes a woman. Nobody cares about that.

>music biz is th
You know how the Jehovah's Witness are supposed to boo and jeer when someone leaves the flock? It's the same with the media, there's a chink in their armour, we might get to see what their lives are like, they scream to ward you off and weld the doors back up shut.

>Then there's your more lowkey rapists, your Isaac Brocks
isaac brock didn't rape anyone you tard those allegations were bogus
what we have here isn't a "sex offence crackdown"
what we have here in the last month or so is the result of a society in which saying the wrong thing or believing the wrong thing will bring upon you a reckoning from a crowd of people who disagree,
and then everyone looks at you and says "look at the evil rapist man!" and it practically ruins your fucking career, then everyone moves onto the next set of bullshit accusations in this retarded cycle of nonsense because almost everyone has a disgusting sense of vigilante justice

it's fucking terrifying that we live in a world where someone can point the finger and get you totally fucked up for life, but it's even more terrifying how frequently it has happened in recent times. this is some serious salem witch trials shit

I assume they were adults at the time too? not that it's any of my business at all

bowie banged yong groupies becasue they all did back then. the age of consent laws were different in the 50s-80s. elvis, beach boys, beatles, rolling stones, the who, led zeppelin, etc. all banged 13-16 year olds on tour.

based

The Beatles

musicians openly fuck 13 year olds and no one cares. they're invincible for some reason
>hurr durr michael jackson
people were primed to suck him off on his comeback tour and then absolved him of all sin when he died

Fucking retard. This is the mindset that enabled all these sexual assaults.

and weirdly in most of those cases it was public knowledge, no one seemed to care back then

i can say the same thing about you, you fucking idiot
your mindset is what is enabling these bullshit allegations with absolutely null evidence, learn to take something with a grain of salt for once in your life
be skeptical until there's an actual investigation that yields any results towards ANY fucking rape allegations

>According to TMZ, Anello claims that during a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Mariah asked him to come to her room to move some luggage; when he got there, she was allegedly wearing a see-through negligee that was open.
Oh, the humanity. Why is anyone supposed to care again?

based jewish celebs being outted as rapists and pedos

Jesse Lacey is being hit with allegations regarding a 15 year old now too so I think so.

Daily reminder that MJ did nothing wrong.

based Led Zeppelin

>people admitting to sexual harassment are having their careers ruined
>it's somehow the victim's fault

I don't know why you're trying to defend these rapists so bad. Why do you have such a hard time believing victims? Public skepticism is the reason victims are so afraid to speak out.

who is admitting to sexual harassment? all i have heard are allegations with absolutely no foundation or evidence behind them whatsoever, at leas tin the music industry anyway given that's the only news i really follow

>rapists
>victims
don't jump to conclusions

you raped my friend scumbag.

>implying if the genders were reversed and some rock star had his dick out when asking a female assistant to come in people wouldnt be outraged

Michael Gira got away with it and nobody outside this board thinks Swans are anything other than pretentious birds that gated communities buy in bulk

thats the thing. nobody cares what happens to males. females are the weaker and dumb gender. we have to baby them and believe them like a child

people talking about how people's careers are getting ruined and it can happen to anyone and the POTUS has admitted to doing it and cheating on his wife and no one seems to care

>Michael Gira got away with it
because michael fought back and had his band/family back him up.

Gaslamp killer

>POTUS has admitted to doing it and cheating on his wife and no one seems to care
trump doesn't bow down like the other nu-male cucks

I was literally coming to mu to post that he is next

his explanation was incriminating af dude

>Michael Gira got away with it
michael gira got away with what? some crazy cunt making some shit up and blaming him for it?

I agree, but thats not the way women see it. They are just as good as men in every way, but also want to play little miss victim when it is convenient for them. Equality isnt just about the good things that men have.

Then why is everyone so scared of accusations when all you gotta do is not bow down?

Melon is too pure, stop this blasphemy jude

This is patently false. Her claims were disproven.

if you can immediately fight back and prove you didn't do it. ppl would have something to believe in. but if you just go silent its obvs you did it

>this is really how left sjws think

I hope this movement ends soon. Can't take much more

because they are all nu-male cucks. If Louis wasnt such a little bitch he would lawyer up.

it ain't ending. we're gonna send you and everyone like you to the gulag.

>Equality isnt just about the good things that men have.
tbf the whole equality thing is complicated.

> They are just as good as men in every way, but also want to play little miss victim when it is convenient for them.
majority of women saying this usually come from upper middle class homes. so its just extremist talking. nobody blow that thinks thats true class wise.

it been no secret that he's used his hovering around music circles to lure young girls with the promise of connecting with music stars. Sexual assault and exhibition allegations have run about him since 2011

but I see Sup Forums often be the most vocal about it being the end of the world, so are they the nu-male cucks?

>muh pussy grab tape
Has anyone ever been around women before? He straight said "they let me do it" implying they wanted it. Do people really think that women want to be asked "may i kiss you?", they want you to take charge and fucking do it.

Sup Forums is nothing but rejects who sit at home all day. they are black pilled kids who nobody in society cares about besides bored tumblr retards who think they(Sup Forums)can do anything besides post pepe memes

Sup Forums just wants hollywood to burn the fuck down.

>le Sup Forums boogeyman

nigga you shook

He still brags about cheating on his wife, which isn't good either. And "they let me do it" just means he has the power to intimidate them into not saying no.

>Do people really think that women want to be asked "may i kiss you?", they want you to take charge and fucking do it.
the thing is western society likes to ignore the actually dating game women and men do. so in a public forum nobody has been around women and you have to act like every date is like you responding to your college classmates.

whats this black pill shit about

>He still brags about cheating on his wife, which isn't good either.
worked out well for bill clinton.

You realise thats what most people say about Sup Forums as a whole, right? That insult gets used for anyone who spends time on the internet at all.

it didn't tho

For fucks sake, do women just live to confuse men? All this talk about consent every step of the way and at the same time 50 shades of Grey movies sell through the fucking roof.

most people who talk about consent in detail aren't fans of 50 shades bruv

because fantasy is not reality, shitlord

its true somewhat but Sup Forums is harmless and anybody that whines about ppl say or do here is pretty dumb
basically, if you're ugly, short and have some kind mental/physical disability. combined with not developing socials skills and not being smart(autism) enough to make into some stem field. society sees you as a useless piece of shit and will ignore you until you die alone. you leech off your parents or grandparents while you work your minimum wage job until eternity.

>is Sup Forums full of nu-males?
yes

>implying most women know the difference between the two.

what a whiny faggy self-insert picture. i hope whoever made that hung himself

women confuse themselves. They were not meant to live in modern society

its men's fault also. most guys don't like being rejected by girls which creates this ongoing dialogue of lying to each other.

Just be direct if you wanna fuck her or date her. instead of lying. take the no and move on. this would decrease ppl like louis ck and jesse from happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPB_EQly1jI

its okay if you're like that user. I love you :)

looks like it hit a little too close to home

yeah i feel like women who say these things do it to get attention. Not because they actually believe it. Then again when you come from an upper class home where you've never had to fight for anything, you don't believe in anything. And this probably confuses them

funny how the only people who use the term nu-male are nu-males

that takes the magic out of it

i mean we are all absolutely worthless anyway, earth is not even a speck and no one will remember any of us in 200 years, maybe they can name one person from this era

that image is crafted as fuck actually, the descriptions appeal to vanity and are vague enough to trap a lot of people

the intention is to destabilise american economy by making the young males depressed

i guess they had their run with red pill and got trump in, now its time to turn you all into vegetables

gotta hand it to them they know their onions

lol you think he would hang himself after how famous this pic got?

Jesse Lacey of Brand New is next to go

?
yes

It's already started.

why hasn't that blood on the dancefloor guy not been hit yet? he's definitely fucked some 14 year olds.

I just hope this crackdown reaches Nickelodeon and the throw that sicko Dan "There's Candy in the Van" Schneider

Nice to see they're doing something about the blacks in your area.

>yeah i feel like women who say these things do it to get attention. Not because they actually believe it.
I do believe it happens in that class lvl. bunch of rich guys who don't wanna fork over their businesses to some girl who isn't their daughter because of "equality". but they've been trying to make it a global issue thx to social media. again its a complicated matter for every girl that gets forced to unwanted sexual harassment. some girls do go along with it to rise up in rankings whether or not they're good at the job. if this whole thing collapses and we get a fair system. i can see lots of men and women losing big

cool new baboon sanctuary

HI GUYS REMEMBER ME FROM THE 80'S!!?!?!?

Maynard James Kenan.

He was raped and diddled as a kid so I wouldn't doubt if he's done shit himself.

some go along with it cause they genuinely like it and it's a fantasy

Obviously

I know someone who likes most of those bands yet has a problem with bowie banging underaged groupies and the cognitive dissonance is enough to kill a horse

Clinton got impeached

Who doesn't?
youtube.com/watch?v=nhubp0NtCr4

high five nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=bIPr6Q2IYFs

>literally falling for this

>Cliff Richard
what did he do?

>Why are people supposed to care about famous people exposing their bodies to people they want have sex with

I don't know user, why don't you go ask the people complaining about most of these allegations

>believing the wrong thing will bring upon you a reckoning from a crowd of people who disagree,

Most of the people being accused are already liberals though. They've been defending this listen and believe shit for a while now and its blowing up in their face

>Skepticism is a bad thing

This is your brain on feminism

Because they're nu-males user, what part of this don't you get