Moscow Can’t Sit By When Ethnic Russians are ‘Oppressed and Persecuted’

>Speaking in Russian-occupied Crimea, Federation Council Speaker Valentina Matvienko on Friday gave the clearest sign yet that the Kremlin plans to expand its efforts to mobilize Russians and Russian speakers in the former Soviet republics and Baltic states, people she says are loyal to their new countries but remain Russian compatriots.

>Russia does not want any longer to “sit quietly by and watch” as ethnic Russians and Russian speakers “in certain former republics of the USSR” are subject to become objects of “oppression and persecution” regarding their education and language rights, she insists

windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2016/06/moscow-cant-sit-by-when-ethnic-russians.html

So, will Ruskie try to use its minorities to destabilize the baltics? Or is it just fear mongering?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Night
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_the_Baltic_states#Citizenship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums will literally defend this because of "muh Putin is saviour of christianity anf the white race" meme

fucking russian subhumans
I hope baltic bros will gas them all

wew lad

The political persecution of ethnic russians in east europe and Ukraine is very, very real.

It's also happening in Merkel Germany. Germany has 3 million ethnic russian immigrants and they are being targeted by the pro-american Merkel administration.

the usual

Happening in Baltic states incoming!
Remember Balts - you will always find a safe heaven in Poland if you can work.

New Forest Brothers when?

Still haven't participated in the rope day for Russians. Calling BS on this until I do.

Kek Russia never change

Probably the next time West sells us out. So in about 8-10 years.

Can the russian expansionalist Pootin stop threatening our brecious baltics?

You're missing out!

sasuga poland

The savages must die.

Please do it Russia
Restore the glorious Soviet
Union and reclaim Europe

not afraid, will stop russia

Sorry but 25% of all people loving in Latvia are ehnic Russians. People that have lived there for generations and the Latvians government REFUSES to give them citizenship if they don't pass a language exam, what a disgrace... It's the same country that holds Nazi SS remembrance parades in i's capital each year simply to provoke Russian people. Sorry but K can not longer hold this anger, the Baltics deserve everything that happens to them.

Nobody wants them here anyway, if they want to leave they can leave anytime, its not like they would have any trouble getting a russian passport and most of them already have it, but ofc not, we are in EU and they dont want to go back to their motherland what is a shithole

who do you think is next after the baltics lol.

remind me how many times the flatlands of poland has been fucked over in the last century.

Nobody gives a shit about baltics, you cucks

>It's ok when russia supports foreign terrorists

Bullshit, Russia can't even manage itself, although the remaining Russians in the Baltics indeed are a problem... We should just make this the new map and build the great wall of Jānis Čakste and make the baltics gr8 again.

>Moscow Can’t Sit By When Ethnic Russians are ‘Oppressed and Persecuted’

Here we go, kek what are they going to do?

Putin is saviour of christianity anf the white race

>REFUSES to give them citizenship if they don't pass a language exam
And how is that bad? Is there a one, world standard for giving citizenships?

>It's the same country that holds Nazi SS remembrance parades in i's capital each year simply to provoke Russian people

"It's the same country that revives the cult of Stalin in order to provoke the baltic states"

These people have been living in Estonia for years and you still refuse to give them citizenship. Instead you give them "alien passport". What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you complaining about getting bullied by Russia then?

They might use them in case they need them to provoke NATO into action or something, but Baltic states are absolutely fucking irrelevant to Russia in every way.
They'd want them to abandon NATO, but that's it. They don't care. There's nothing there that would warrant spending money and resources.

watch out! Russia is trying to steal your fish again!
That's not your fish Putin

Yes! Fuck you blats, time to secure clay! And protect oppressed russian minority, of corse.

fear mongering like they always do
they enjoy the psychological destruction of their enemies
if Putin doesn't scare the shit out of its neighbourgs, he fears that his population will stop respecting him
russians gonna be russians
the russian diaspora has to go back home, they don't belong to the countries they are living in, regardless of the fact that, in many cases, it's been centuries that they have been moved to those countries
russian imperialism is ridiculous

why should they go back? they have been living there since generations and the baltic countries refuse to give them citizenships.

That's rich coming from a cockhole.

This.

t. Ivan Ivanovich
>why are u refusing to give them passport
We are, to the ones who are integrating fully to our society and know the language, of we cont give our passport to subhumans who refuse to integrate and learn our language, ofc im not surprised since this is coming from someone with a belgian flag, you are giving your passport to anyone, even those who are with ISIS and do terrorist attacks, and even after that you still keep bringing refugees in hordes to your country

Actually there isn't, according to international law citizenship rights are fully within domain of national legislation.
There are no norms regulating who should receive citizenship and why.
However, I'd say not giving them citizenship is a very idiotic move.
They are trying hard to pin all blame for communism on Russian nation and by extension Russian minority in their countries. That's not only false, it's dangerous. You're creating a dissatisfied minority that hates it's state.
Also those SS parades are idiotic, I'm aware SS troops from Baltic weren't really same as other SS troops, but still it's fucking SS, an organization deemed to be criminal.
It's unnecessary provocation.

LIBERATE!

LIBERATE!

LIBERATE!

Why can't they pass the test?

No chance, eternal igor.

Why should you pass a test if your family has been living on this land for the past 100 years?

swap color of denmark and norway, and paint the orkneys, shetland and hebrids red as well.

They be nords (though last one most scots) man, don't danes. That is our same blood their har pumping like us.

Stop doing this. Greenland was never Danish either, but here the settlements died out. But this is Haralds Clay and OUR fish and shit to kill

If your family has been living in this land for 100 years why can't they pass test?

Because Estonians have every right to demand that their citizens know Estonian?
Sorry this makes literally no sense.
If they want citizenship they should learn the language.

>100 years
wtf are you talking about, soviet union brought the foreigners in the 60-70s
also dont ignore my post retard

When will Russia liberate all the native black Russians in Africa from white oppression????

i love that meme.

Well, in fact Baltic countries significantly limit or control over Baltic sea. We need ports, Tallinn, Riga, Klaipeda. I think, good old scenario from 1939 is still relevant. Threatening with invasion, force them to "lease" ports to Russia and leave them independent. Of course we should wait to right moment.

Every year they scream that fascism is being reborn in Latvia and every year they get told to fuck off. What will that manlet do? Fucking nothing.

Lmaoing at this russian
fuck off back to moscow, leech

Seems like Balts are in a serious need of liberation

It's an unnecessary insult for people that inhabit the land even longer than the country exists (!).

Nigger, most of these Russians were brought as colonists after the WWII.
Real ethnic minorities were Poles and Jews, most of them were exterminated during the war or deported to former German territories of Pomerania.
Baltic Germans who lived here for hundreds of years since Baltic Crusades in Latvia, Estonia and East Prussia were deported to East Germany or Siberia.

balkanisation, that's what it is called
same thing about the muslims, import herds of foreigners in a country them problems come
the far right is in most euro countries totally hypocritical, they single out the muslims but forget to point the russians: they are the same problem
people who don't want to integrate, who don't respect the national flag, who don't want to learn the national langage and to respect the local traditions are not welcome, that a shame when foreigners who have been living long enough in a country to raise kids don't want to integrate

Even if thats true, whats the problem? Russians setteling in the baltics was part of the communist agenda to kill national identity in the soviet states. Exactly the same thing the EU are doing by importing immigrants.

Myggbukta 1931 ja...

We will not sit idly by and allow our rights to be eroded out of the fear and ignorance any longer. We will not be herded into ghettos and treated as outcasts. We will stop at nothing.

GUYS THIS SHIT IS SERIOUS

Geopolitical analysts always expected Moscow to use the 'oppressed minority' card in the Baltics.

Shut up gypsy.

>Moscow Can’t Sit By When Ethnic Russians are ‘Oppressed and Persecuted’
>Hitler Can’t Sit By When Ethnic Germans are ‘Oppressed and Persecuted’

History repeating

This is 2016, and Baltic Sea is rather small.
Russia can exert pressure from Kaliningrad.
They were useful in 40's, right now not so much.
But I'm amazed with how cocky and provocative they are for meme countries that could be occupied in 2 days by Russian Army military band.
Like Lithuanians supporting hohols and shit like that. That's very idiotic. Who do they think they are?

So you're they can pass the test, but they refuse to take it on principle?

I don't even know who I support in this world anymore. I hate everyone and everything

>to integrate and learn our language
your "language" is artificial and doesnt exist

>It's same Putin bootlicking žižekist again

Sole of my family memebers were emprisoned and gassed during World War 2. I know the place and the value of a minority during World War 2 very well. It is absolutelt disgusting to see people teat their minoriries in such a horrific way, you people want another Balkan war? Georgia, Abchazia, Armenia, Azerbaidjan? Hasn't there been enough blood for innocent people? Why attack people that have absolutely nothing to do with this?

>žižekist
I really don't like Marx dude, I have no idea where you got that.
I'm pretty traditionalist and nationalist.

So, the RIDF and Putinbots pulled out "muh illegal coup" and "muh Crimea was ours before Khruschev gave it away" argument against Ukraine.

How will Russian propaganda machina justify action against Baltic states?

amm what?

>ukraine
no such thing

>estonian "language"
no such thing

Come back when you have language of your own, German with identity issues.

>terrorists

>meme countries
>Who do they think they are?
>Coming from Montenegro

Who are you again?

>no such thing
hmmm,i wonder who could be behind this post

Shut your ugly ass-mouth proxy-Liach

There pretty much is such thing, in fact, it's one od the biggest states in Europe.

not an argument

this tbqh familia

Have you ever been to our country? Have you ever noticed minorities being mistreated here? Because I haven't.

Our nations follow jus sanguinis law, they have to marry Lithuanian, Latvian or Estonian national to get a nationality of respective nation.
If Russian minority wants to live here they have to integrate, learning language is part of that. We do not treat them any differently to what other countries treat their minorities. I haven't seen special exams for Lithuanians in Russia or Poland or US. Why should Russians be such an exception?

How come Sup Forums says mudslimes should integrate into society but at the same time Russians should be given privileges. What kind of c.uckholdery is this?

But both of those arguments are true, RIDF or not.
Furthermore, Ukrainian government should be hanged. Poroshenko, Yatsenyuk, Timoshenko, Turchinov, all those rats. They are nothing but rats. They don't serve Ukraine. They serve their masters.

not an argument

They can very easily pass the language test but most of them refuse to do it. Simply look at how native Estonian /Latvians talk abojt Russians, thzy hate them. It is an insult.
Why should you pass a language test if you have been living for over years in this land? Afterwards they come complaining when the Russians prefer to listen to a Moscow radiobut they simply hide the fact that they attack everyone that dares to show a little bit of Russian,

>Being this new
This is a Luxembourgian Ivan, or Ivan with proxy.

Him and the Montenigger are on Sup Forums 24/7, in every thread concerning Russia, witeknighting for Putin. Most likely full-time paid Putinbots. They were very active especially during Crimean crisis and Donbass war.

Montenegro is far worse, I'm kinda speaking from personal experience.
I never met Russians from Lithuania so I have no idea.
I met Russians from Latvia and Estonia. Mixed impressions.

>Federation Council
meme council.
Seriously, Sup Forums isn't a board for discussion of politics but is board for memesters. Whenever Russia is mentioned it's either unironic savior of the white race or the spawn of the devil itself. This goes for everything on this board, it's just contrasting memes.

I saw you shilling "muh Soviet Union did nothing wrong" n-times.

Also, welcome to NATO, maximum keked keyboard "anti-globalist".

Who gets invaded first?

They already tried once : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Night

It didn't end well for them

Also about 80% of the russian population here does not want to be part of russia because they know full well how fucking shit life is there due to having relatives or friends

Russians here are very well treated, any sort of green men shit will immediately be exposed

t. architect who has to deal with russian construction workers every week

shitposting aside, yes they should integrate (the new generation) but we are talking in this thread about the people who live since there since a longer time, the requirements for citizenship were scandalous not a long time ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_the_Baltic_states#Citizenship

But that's not true, I simply have an opinion.
Who am I supposed to support? Degenerates in West? Their satraps in Eastern Europe?
Russia is the lesser evil today in every sense. You're blinded by butthurt, I am not. To support Russia is pretty natural to a Serb.

>Balkan
>Abchazia
>Moldavia
>Georgia
>Armenia
>Azerbaidjan
>Ukraine
And now the Baltics... why do you Eastern Cucks always want to shed innocent Russian blood? You should be thankfull to Russia for whag they gave you, not even 100 years ago you all loved in clay and mud huts.

You.

Easy. First is oppressed Russian minority, and second that Russia fell threat from NATO presence in Baltic.

>But both of those arguments are true
Ukrainian nation clearly doesn't want Yanuk back, so it wasn't a coup.

Unless you want to clarify every anti-Soviet movement in Soviet Block states as "coup".

As for Crimea - it belonged to Tatars before Russians genocided them and replaced with their population, like they did with most of their "ethnic" lands. Tatars clearly recognise Crimea as a part of Ukraine.

and you still keep ignoring my original post, we dont have estonian russians, people who have integrated and learned our language, we get along with them just fine and we are friend with each others, but the other subhumans who wont integrate and learn our language... they hate us and they dont even want to talk to us, ofc we wont give our passports to them

Look you autistic fucking faggot.
They want to stay, they learn the language.
They dont learn the language, they dont get citizenship and can fuck off.

Simple as that autist

Soviet Union did many things wrong, existing in the first place was one.
>welcome to NATO
Thanks.

We are allies though.