Sup Forums i am seriously freaked out as fuck right now...

Sup Forums i am seriously freaked out as fuck right now. just found this on one of my game cams from out on the property last night at 1:56AM
what the fuck is this?? anyone know how to enhance it so we can identify this?

It's me tbqh

Maybe some meth head, u out near hicks? Its either high hicks or some serial killer person bro. I assume you own guns since you have a game cam, i would take watch at night.

i am literally about to call the police but i dont even know how to explain this

thats legit a nightmare in the flesh

creepypasta

changed it a bit, now enjoy your personal demon.

Where was the game cam? And looks way too shitty of a pic to be a gamecam pic unless your using some old garbage

wtf is that somekind of dinosaur? doesnt it look like a dinosaur?

looks like some fucky looking dude picked up the camera and made weird faces at it.. Replace the came with other cams pointing at the cam so you can see the guy

okay fag, did you just take a lowlight picture of yourself?

In Kentucky. its not a high end game cam. just a cheapo from a hardware store. i have the better cameras further out around the lot and this one is one of the closer ones to the house. I'm fucking disturbed because my closest neighbors are at least 4 miles away.

okay well enjoy not sleeping ever again.

Shit man thats fuktt

you're right. thats scary

op is faggt but fuckin kek

Set up a better one in that spot but im guessing someone hiking on your land came across the cam and made a funny face is there any other pics before he broke the beam

i was actually thinking that but didnt want to sound crazy. was thinking it was maybe some sort of raptor? how big do you think it is?

omg i remember this shit.but yeah i definitely think it was this guy OP. goodluck.

you think thts a funny face? that is more of a terror face