How to fix?

How to fix?

Slice it open to let the baby out

You might want to do some abdominal crunches. Say 1,000 a day for a year. Then get back to us. Lay off the burgers and fries too.

>/fit/

abortion

Eat more pizzas wash down with lots of beer

Diet and exercise (cardeo too)

This guy is a fatty, he needs to lose at least 30 pounds

>crunches
>belly fat
That's not how humans work.

How is he fat? I don't get it

reduce caloric intake. exercise more.

that's all there is. it's simple. no special tricks.

Aye lmao, i know who you are OP. Delete or im legit going to dox you.

>second time this faggot has been called out

sixpacks are for skinny bitches and gymfreaks, just be happy you look like a man

Diet is the big one, I was like that a month or two ago, but a better diet (entirely cut out junk food, prepackaged food, all home cooking, fruit, yogurt, cut out carbs as much as you can) and cardio 5-6 times a week with some body weight training cut that down a ton. Another month and I should be in a good place

doesn't matter unless youre going to get surgery to fix your gyno too. you will look like shit with a flat tummy and puffy tits.

stop drinking soda completely. NO sugar. chill with the white bread. drink whiskey not beer. i have that too and in 2 months i dropped 15lbs. it would be a lot more if i bothered to walk

U can still get at any Asian or Mexican on the planet don't worry too much about it

Less food, the food you consume should have more vitamins and fibers, and less fat. And just light cardio so you burn more calories than you take in, that's all, even the first part "less fat" you can ignore if you follow the part of burning more calories than you take, but the process will be slower.

Do you have worms?

who is he?

Cmon Daniel delet this

no eat
fuuuuuugggggg :D xD

same

>Bitch Tits

Should clarify, cut out junk food, prepackaged food and carbs, try to eat only home cooking, fruit, yogurt. Substitute in as much protein as you can

Unable to screenshot his fb profile due to his settings but spoilers, hes Aussie

>(entirely cut out junk food, prepackaged food, all home cooking, fruit, yogurt, cut out carbs as much as you can)
You should really form that sentence in a better way. The way it reads now you basically told him to entirely cut out all food.

and he posted here before? lol

Ill called him out a couple of days ago on his home town and he deleted the thread straight the fuck away

lmao that's funny. why do you think he would make a thread like that though

Cause he wants attention, he always posts shit like this, and unless its someone who looks almost identical to him (possibility, but they share the same freckles and moles on neck) hes annoying af

This.

Also, you look like you have genetics, environment, and behavior which contribute to high levels of estrogens and estrogen-like molecules in your body

Go to a doctor and ask for estrogen blockers.

If not, there is something called diindoylmethane which is a natural but potent estrogen blocker you can buy on Amazon. Look DIM up on examine dot com.

Go on a keto diet.

Work out.

Dox dox dox dox dox